Ecclesiastes

City Square

City square,

With all the elemental monsters in Mitgardia a lot of small villages are destroyed. The direct orders from the Jarl were to give refuge to those who are looking for a safe haven. Ofcourse Elon and Ondylion's residents love to share their homes with those in need.

Today Elon was giving a speach about the "The Mystic Sanctum"

The city centre also contains a mill(where have I seen that base before... :tongue:) and a warehouse, defenitely needed when having so much refugees!

8006560165_b8fffc8cec_c.jpg

"Do not be afraid! Victor will be defeted, he just doesn't know it yet. Better days will come, not all of you will see those days but I know all of you are willing to fight for it!"

8006557883_ac0e51d045_z.jpg

Overview

8006558465_50cfdb539b_m.jpg8006558949_a15c80dfcd_m.jpg8006559615_e256bf6cac_m.jpg

Other sides

8006560754_34efd2a2bd_z.jpg

"Hear ye, hear ye!"

8006561643_67d47f2a3d.jpg

Mill

8006564260_089a86158a_n.jpg8006567004_7fa6518ff9_n.jpg

Warehouse

8006562583_24108aef2c_n.jpg8006563233_35dabf94d8_n.jpg

Warehouse interior

8006567472_7a6b1d9576.jpg

Empty city square

Again a very nice section of Ondylion! And again really beautifull detailing!!

The first picture is just epic, it's like you're just in the city square as a citizen!

Another excellent addition to Ondylion! The square looks great and the mill is superb :thumbup: I think the warehouse is my favorite half-timber-frame building from you yet!

I especially like all the food stored in the warehouse :drool: Keep on building :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Wow, you are really pumping out these MOC's! They look great, and the continuity between each of them is really great.

I´ve fallen in love in that warehouse! So good lokking with the plates and the tiles!! :wub:

The mill looks like a real city mill. Solid and big! :thumbup:

Great work once again!

Eccles, I really love your Lego creatiions. But it's really hard to keep up with the comments on all of them, as you're shelling out so many of them recently. Anyway, what I really like about this one, is the mill. Mill's are really hard to do in the first place, but this one's even adopted to your style. So congratulations mate, you're being awesome!!

Fantastic Attention to detail! Nice guards up front! I wish I had the time for LEGO's I only look never really build.... Oh well. I might be posting my old watchtower meant to be posted ages ago.. Anyway Lovely build!

another great addition to ondylion!

does the mill have power functions?...

My God, at the rate you're pumping these out, you're like a one-man guild all to yourself! Are you locked in a room with tons of LEGO? Seriously, I'm having a hard time keeping up with just reading your posts! Really great stuff here; nice job on the mill.

Nice work especially on the "crowded" effect. :thumbup: Love the design of the square w/o the people as well!