DarthNick

Petraea University: Hot Springs

After a long days work, the students at Petraea often enjoy relaxing in the hot springs that are conveniently located on campus.

8004895515_9bd1457310_c.jpg

Fun little build for the challenge. Mad I couldn't get the blue in the flag to stand out more...

Enjoy!

I am quite liking this university default_blush.gif how do they light it up? default_laugh_new.gif

great MOC an dI hope to see more of the uni!

~Legonardo

Oh no... Now we are going to get a party school reputation. Time to move into the ACC.

Even if you weren't, you'd still have parties.

Funny, the first completed build for Petraea University is... a hot tub with babes.

Nice done!! :laugh:

To be honest, that was the last thing I expected for the University (even I am a college-student) :blush:

Great idea - reminds me I can go small if I want to. . . love the hat and stuf on the floor! :thumbup:

Great stuff! :laugh:

Nice tub design :thumbup: The moon in the background is neat too :classic:

The moon is indeed excellent!

Ah, I missed the moon until now, but I laughed each time I've looked at this.

Uh ohhhh! Reminds me way too much of the schools/unis I taught at for over 20 years.... Most of my students really majored in subjects such as hot tubs rather than in what their parents thought they were paying for.

Regardless of which side of the fence one is on (professor or student), it is a cool little build! Cheers!

I am quite liking this university default_blush.gif how do they light it up? default_laugh_new.gif

great MOC an dI hope to see more of the uni!

~Legonardo

Who wouldn't? :sweet: And uhhh... it's a natural phenomenon? And thanks! Me too!

Oh no... Now we are going to get a party school reputation. Time to move into the ACC.

And what's wrong with that?!?

Even if you weren't, you'd still have parties.

Funny, the first completed build for Petraea University is... a hot tub with babes.

Ya, I know it's a pretty random build, but once the idea struck, I couldn't resist!

Oh yeah! Party! Sending my enrollment application in right away! Great little MOC.

Partayyyyyy! You're accepted (if I can even do that :tongue: ) And thanks!

Nice done!! :laugh:

To be honest, that was the last thing I expected for the University (even I am a college-student) :blush:

But what would a university be without some partying? :classic:

Great idea - reminds me I can go small if I want to. . . love the hat and stuf on the floor! :thumbup:

Thanks! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Nice tub design :thumbup: The moon in the background is neat too :classic:

Thanks! Glad you noticed the moon too!

Great stuff! :laugh:

The moon is indeed excellent!

Nothing like hot-tubbing under the moonlight! :sweet:

Ah, I missed the moon until now, but I laughed each time I've looked at this.

Glad to hear it! :classic:

Uh ohhhh! Reminds me way too much of the schools/unis I taught at for over 20 years.... Most of my students really majored in subjects such as hot tubs rather than in what their parents thought they were paying for.

Regardless of which side of the fence one is on (professor or student), it is a cool little build! Cheers!

I'm currently on the student side, but I've found a good balance of both. :classic: And thanks!

Genius little build, good to see that the students at Petraea Uni have a good work/life balance! :wink: Love the way it lights up too, looks great.

Yeah, we've got our priorities straight, no worries about that! :laugh:

I miss University :sad:

Great build. Our students work hard and play very very hard.

Genius little build, good to see that the students at Petraea Uni have a good work/life balance! :wink: Love the way it lights up too, looks great.

Thanks a bunch! :classic:

I miss University :sad:

Great build. Our students work hard and play very very hard.

Thanks! And they play very very very hard. :sweet: