Sign in to follow this  
Nealybealy

Darkling Hunter

untitled-1651.jpg

Well, I don't do too many Bionicle MOCs, or MOCs in general, but here's one I did today! Got really frustrated with the chest, as I couldn't find what would work, so I just went with this design. Anyway, there's a whole bunch more pictures and a better description here; http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/341417

All feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated!

[My first MOC on here ;) ]

untitled-1651.jpg

Well, I don't do too many Bionicle MOCs, or MOCs in general, but here's one I did today! Got really frustrated with the chest, as I couldn't find what would work, so I just went with this design. Anyway, there's a whole bunch more pictures and a better description here; http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/341417

All feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated!

[My first MOC on here ;) ]

Awesome! Maybe it'll look a little more like Maelstrom if the colors were black and purple tough. :thumbup:

Actually, I think he's hired by the Maelstrom, kinda like a mercenary. Anyway, awesome MOC! Pretty darn good job on the arms and head, but I'm not too fond of the body and legs.

Awesome! Maybe it'll look a little more like Maelstrom if the colors were black and purple tough. :thumbup:

Yeah, it would look more like Maesltrom if the colors were that, but I didn't have nearly enough purple for that head. Though, that'd look pretty darn sick if it were purple!

Actually, I think he's hired by the Maelstrom, kinda like a mercenary. Anyway, awesome MOC! Pretty darn good job on the arms and head, but I'm not too fond of the body and legs.

Maybe so. Thanks! Yeah, the body and legs were the worst, easily. I had no clue what to do for the chest, so I kinda gave up there. The legs.. I reused them from another guy I made, so, not really too fond of em.

Thanks all :classic: