Maxim I

Mpya Stedor Gate

Teaser 1 of Chal V:

"Horserider in sight!!!" yells John Neverlucky.

He takes his binoculars, bought from the P.G.T.C. and stares into the desert, searching for the horse and the human being on it. Quickly he discovered the Kaliphlin colours on the horse and the emblem of the I.A.M.S. on the clothes of the guy.

He gives a sign to Armand Alwayssleeping, who blowns the horn: "Tooooooooooot! Toooooooooot!". Now all the important citizens of Mpya Stedor knows they have to hurry to the Discussion Room in the Gatehouse.

Soon, all other guards in the Gatehouse were running across the Gate to catch a glimp of the speeding horserider. It was already a long time ago something happened in Mpya Stedor, except for the hundreds of people, coming out of their small villages, who entered the city in the hope they are safe in here. And normally they are. The bay is now protected by the Mermen-clans and the only way the elements can attack the city is by attacking the huge and solid walls.

In the beginning the elementals tried, but they had no chance against a never stopping rain of arrows and bolts...

John smiles when he thinks about these moments. And he starts laughing when he remembered the face of the slaves who had been told to collect all these arrows and bolts in the desert...

Box Muzungu, the I.A.M.S.-member, arrives at the gate. He and his horse gets some refreshing and then he walks into the nicely decorated Discussion Room. He sees Sir Tomvaximus who is in control now (in absence of Lord Damaximus), Lord Whisximus, Admiral Bostoximus, Sir Matthew Scorpio, Sir Yohawkness, Sir Mo Remonie and other notable Knights of Mpya Stedor.

"Sorry to skip the kind words and rituals I am supposed to do now, but I got some news for you!"

The council nods their heads and murmurs. Sir Tomvaximus gives the sign that Box has to go on with his news.

"Lord Damaximus and the Alleenridders who are with him, are really close to their destination! It will be only a matter of time before the Quest will be completed"

The council rabbles, they are all glad to hear these words. Sir Tomvaximus: "Finally, our Lord had left us in what turned out the worst time for Historica... I will be more than happy to give him the control of the city again!"

"I am sorry to disappoint you, Sir Tomvaximus, but now I have to tell you the other news: we, The I.A.M.S., found a mystical place not far from Cedrica, near the border of Mitgardia and Avalonia. It is a big hill with water and a waterfall and for the first time in centuries, it is possible to get acces into the hill! Tests have showed that elementals can not enter this hill. At this moment, there are already some I.A.M.S.-members preparing everything."

The council rabbles again, everyone really optimistic. Sir Tomvaximus: "And what exactly is the point of this meeting then? Just saying that Lord Damaximus is going to there with his Knights after their quest?"

"No Sir. I got here some documents, signed by Lord Damaximus. In the next days, a lot of fleets will arrive here in Mpya Stedor. On them are a lot of Alleenridders, a squad of Samurai sent by Amenor, Berserkers sent by Atlarka and an army sent by Ximus. Together with the Alleenridders who are already now in this city, Lord Damaximus wants them to come to the new found place! He also wants resources, weapons, food, ... , all described on this list."

"Wait a minute, that means an army of 150 or maybe even 200 men!! And what about the captains and so?"

"Indeed! As I said, the Alleenridders here are supposed to join their brothers, so that means also the captains. The army of Mpya Stedor will be reorganised so Sir Tomvaximus, Lord Whisximus, Admiral Bostoximus and Sir Xafiximus can control the armies necessary to defend the city. Sir Freh Poa has the control over Everlast.

If everything goes well, Lord Damaximus will arrive the same moment as you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mpya Stedor Gate

front view:

goms5.jpg

The back:

goms7.jpg

&

goms12.jpg

Discussion Room:

goms11.jpg

Room of Sir Gah Rydog, commander of the Gate Guards:

goms2.jpg

More pics can be viewed in here (really worth taking a look)

My link

C&C always welcome :classic:

Edited by DaMaximus

Nice work with the upper tower especially, I like the seats around the table as well. :thumbup:

Very imposing gatehouse :thumbup: The back wall with all the windows really looks nice, and I like the discussion room too.

Keep on building Mpya Stedor :classic:

Great seeing the city is still expanding! I really like all the windows you've used and the discussion room is a nice touch. :thumbup:

Are you planning on building doors? Because now it's easy for elemental monster to invade.

Great seeing the city is still expanding! I really like all the windows you've used and the discussion room is a nice touch. :thumbup:

Are you planning on building doors? Because now it's easy for elemental monster to invade.

Haha, don't worry :laugh: But these will be a surprise (I hope) for one of the next weeks when I will put everything together (with some editing and expanding) and will show you a completed 1/3 of my city :classic:

To the others: thanks :classic:

That's a great gate. I really love how massive it is, but still looking really good. Also a nice job on follwing your own agenda with Mpya Stedor. I'm curious, are your mocs singles, or will you at one point all put them together?

That's a great gate. I really love how massive it is, but still looking really good. Also a nice job on follwing your own agenda with Mpya Stedor. I'm curious, are your mocs singles, or will you at one point all put them together?

they are will be able to be connected with eachother :classic:

But like I said earlier, wait a few weeks, and then you will see everything I already made connected :classic:

Haha, don't worry :laugh: But these will be a surprise (I hope) for one of the next weeks when I will put everything together (with some editing and expanding) and will show you a completed 1/3 of my city :classic:

Looks like this is going to be huge! Can't wait!:thumbup: