Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II

I just realized, this is the second time in a week I've had a win torn away from me, here and in the mafiaception game :laugh: Oh, my poor emotions :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

No, that part was real. You really did piss me off and it was at an awful time for me and you were trying to manipulate me even after I explained the real life stress I was under.

That's exactly the point, I wasn't manipulating you, you were manipulating us while I was trying to ask the very questions I needed to ask if I was supposed to reasonably figure out that you were lying (which should have never been an issue to begin with). You did everything you could to stop me from doing that and then have the nerve to say that we missed something that we never could have found out until it was over. That's the problem here.

Emotional blackmail? :hmpf: That's more than over-dramatic, Shadows.

I can post it and let them decide, but you would like that even less than my calling it what it is, and you know it. You threw a fit when I was 100% right, and expected me to feel bad for it because of things that had nothing to do with me. That's emotional blackmail.

If I tell a player I can't answer something, they move on and try to figure things out for themselves.

Dragonator is CORRUPTIBLE. Then conversion: Successful. It has nothing to do with what you couldn't tell us and everything to do with what you did tell us. When you use your one conversion to convert someone you're told has been converted and they haven't, that crosses a line, but hey, let's go with that, I take your word on it and move on, then the game ends and it's because of that exact situation that we lose. That seems fair to you?

If a team gets two killers, there has to be a balancing factor, especially since, in this case, it's the informed minority and they already know exactly who to target.

Right, the town got a protector and a commuting bodyguard and various puzzle actions that weren't supposed to effect the game but did and, oh right, that second killer wasn't really on our side at all, but to make it worse, we were told he was. Gosh, that's balanced, how could I miss that?

The rule you're quoting is out of context.

There is no context, that's the whole rule. That's it. We were told he was converted and following that rule, we believed he couldn't betray us. You screwed up, how hard is that to see? That isn't a choice in game mechanics, it's a mistake, he shouldn't have been allowed to be converted and by allowing it, it should have actually happened.

After Draggy was converted I removed the caveat from the rules about only using your role PM.

Like you changed the rule about penalties for not doing quirks but didn't update that for 3 days and nights and should have killed someone for violating it but didn't. The rules don't mean anything when the host doesn't follow them, so why should we even bother reading them, let alone noticing that something is missing after all of the mistakes that had already happened.

The flowers showed there was still separation.

You said the flower change was to show the town that there weren't 4 scum and a SK, because you specifically said they thought that. And you made a joke out of them thinking it. Don't try to claim it was for us to catch on that you really had been lying to us when you said he was converted, it wasn't.

The Scum don't get to know everything just because they're the Scum. There are a lot of things they can't be told.

Like when their own conversion is wasted on someone who will kill them in the end, as opposed to just not allowing the conversion in the first place. It didn't fit the "vanilla townie" qualification you told me it was supposed to, so why allow it at all when it can only megabluck the team who used it? If we hadn't investigated him first, maybe it would be fair, we did and we were told CORRUPTIBLE, meaning he could be turned, not fake turned to stab us in the backs later.

Then you started poking at me about the puzzles.

You mean the last puzzles, the ones I answered correctly but wasn't allowed to win so you could give the town some more help that didn't end up helping them at all because they'd given up? A point you made considerable fun of in the conclusion and missed the irony of yourself.

You really played a great game.

No. We did. The entire scum team. We played a damn good game. We should have sustained much greater losses early on and kept getting out of them. No one suspected most of us, right to the end. The town did everything I told them that last night. We found and converted the SK, found his intended target so he could kill them, made a sacrifice when necessary to solidify the win and then lost despite reaching the end. The fact that we are cheated out of the win by a ridiculous situation is a shame for all of us and it's a shame for Draggy who I know argued some of this with you before the game even ended.

but you just missed something.

No, we didn't. We were told he was converted. End of story. We had already investigated him, which was the most we could do to determine if he could be trusted. Allowing the conversion means we were supposed to be able to count on that and we couldn't. There was no way we could figure that out given the things you specifically told us. The only mistake we made was listening to you, and if you can't trust the host, what's the point in playing?

Sorry you feel so hurt by this...

There are very few things in life that bother me as much as being cheated. You managed to reach a level that only one other this year has reached. I really didn't need it to happen again and I really didn't see it coming.

Yay, you.

Feel proud, not many people fool me that well, nor do I let it bother me as much as this does, but not for the reason you think. megabluck winning, we got rid of winning when we went to the retarded team win policy, this is about trust and once that's broken, not much else matters.

*phew* that took me a long time to read through... Congrats Draggy, I'm sort of happy scum didn't win after all :tongue:. Even though Shadows seems pretty pissed at that :laugh:.

First of all: great game Hinck, the pictures, the characters, the story, all the interludes, the aggravating puzzles, all great fun :sweet: (aaargh, the colored bottles, now I see! :wall:)

And thanks for all those kind words in your notes :blush:... and the awesome death scene :grin:

I wish you were right about me doing a sting or something with Rick though :cry_sad:. Fact is, I was never able to form any alliances this game. My few feeble attempts at making some contacts didn't lead anywhere. Nobody seemed to want to talk to me (except the scummies I contacted :hmpf:). A lot of townies seemed to think I was scum, yet nobody with an info night action bothered to try and check me out at night. I felt very frustrated for a great deal of this game, trying to figure it all out on my own, and only meeting a wall of people disagreeing with me and calling me scummy. This was actually my first game since I graduated from mafia school were I was vanilla, so it was a new experience for me to not have any means of getting info at night, or have the burden of needing to find trusted allies to help me relay results and coordinate actions. I felt a lot like a noob in a flock of mafia vets, and I probably made some mistakes and wrong assumptions, but I feel that I at least tried my best to be vocal, state my opinions and theories, try to get people talking and vote for the right person, not just hop on the most popular bandwagon. All of this clearly made me look very scummy, so you felt the need to lynch me :cry_sad:. I had a really hard time that day, and tried to fight with all I could, and analyze as much as I could with my last breath, but felt completely ignored. Doesn't get much more frustrating than that... It at least makes me feel a little bit better that I was right about iamded :tongue:

*huh*

Anyway, thanks for an enjoyable game, Hinckley. I enjoyed it much more than the Forest, especially with the addition of character traits. It really encouraged role playing amongst everyone, made the whole cast feel very unique, and made the game funnier. :thumbup: I didn't like it when we had to remember to make the noises though, reminded me of the Bloodbrick II's pills.

I like, Cecilie, never formed any contacts. Guess that was what made me so susceptible to Shadows. :blush:

Why is Flitwick continuously asking Draggy for his list of suspicions. He said he had suspicions, he's not providing the, accuse and vote. This is below Flitwick's capabilities.

Oh, that was because at the start of day 6, he and Zepher both accused me. When I kept pressing him (and Zepher, whilst he was alive) for his suspicions, I was asking him to back up why he felt me suspicious.

Night Seven

Scum

Shadows targets Flitwick to kill Flitwick - Successful

Town

WhiteFang kills Flitwick - Successful - Congratulations Flitwick, you are double-killed!

I feel loved! :grin:

Well... cool ending. :wink: Not expected, but I have a thing for SK wins, so it's all good.:wub:

I liked the game, had fun. :thumbup: The presentation was great, Fabuland animals slaughtering each other is always good fun. :wink:

When I arrived in the dead writeboard and figured things out, I was really impressed by the scum and SK, good job guys, I think you can look back on some great play.

I am not too happy about my own performance, the main reason because I apparantly insulted and bullied people, and that should never happen, so I am going to change that in future games, hopefully. I like the playerbase and everyone deserves love. I am a hippie, basically, just in a shell of a dick. If that makes any sense, it probably doesn't, but we can't have everything.

The other reason is that we really should have lynched Danny when we lynched Cecilie, I later realized his moves were perfect and obvious for a scum, so while that is great play, and good job to you as well Danny there, I should have figured it out, I think. Also I told Shadows Eskallon was the protector, sorry guys. :blush:

I'm not too sure about the forced roleplaying, while I enjoyed butchering 80s songs to put into context, there's only so much you can do and so many variations with "Your character eats bugs out of people's hair, deal with it."

By the way, Hinckley, can we please get an explanation for each of the night puzzles? I still don't get how the colour things work, maybe I'm dumb, it's a sincere possibility, but I would still like to know. :blush:

Just for reference, these are the results of our first 2 nights, I'd like anyone to justify the ending based on what we were told:

Scouty Puppet Master - Unsuccessful

You successfully target Pennie Pig (Eskallon) to kill Heidi Hippo (CallMePie), but he does not succeed.

Masked Builder Never Ending Story - Successful

You successfully tailor Casey Cat (Scouty).

iamded OU812 - Successful

You target Booker Bear (Dragonator) and find that he is Corruptible.

dannylonglegs Aventine Pig - Successful

You successfully block Carly Cow (Tamamono).

Shadows

You have a dream about Felix Fox. He's super pissed at your for not feeding him a soul tonight. Dick.

Also, you wake up with a tree stump in your bed.

Scouty Puppet Master - Successful

You successfully convert Booker Bear (Dragonator).

iamded Never Ending Story - Successful

You successfully janitor Carly Cow (Tamamono).

dannylonglegs Aventine Pig - Successful

You successfully block Gordon Gorilla (Scubacarrot).

Shadows

You have a dream about Felix Fox. He's pleased that you have recruited another member, but he'd like to see some killing already :devil:.

Corruptible. Successful conversion. Recruited another member. The second one appeared in the Scum PM (you know, the only official one through which we were supposed to naje contact with the host) to which the host added Dragonator, our newest scum. Scum. Not neutral hiding in the scum, reading our plans and knowing our abilities and able to use those to backstab us. You don't do that if someone isn't converted, naturally, nor do you let them assume one of our scum positions with an action if they aren't converted. Had he simply come back as incorruptible, I would have had CM kill him the next night, since I already knew he was the SK and that CM was hunting him. That would have given me a very strong position in the town and we would have seen the same results, minus the nonsense after our win.

The simple truth is that you either didn't plan for his conversion, or didn't properly consider all of the complications that allowing it would cause, but once he was converted, we had an absolute right to trust that he had actually been converted as we were told. Absolute.

Therefore I refuse to accept any ending where the information we were provided as facts from the host are invalidated. Everyone in mafia can lie, except the host. Shame to see so much effort wasted, so I won't by simply ignoring the part that was broken.

Congratulations, Scum team and SK on a job well done, despite attempts to interfere with the natural conclusion in a game breaking manner.

And that is the last thing I am going to say about any of it.

I'm not too sure about the forced roleplaying, while I enjoyed butchering 80s songs to put into context, there's only so much you can do and so many variations with "Your character eats bugs out of people's hair, deal with it."

I guess this is the point where I admit that I was the one who targeted you for the 80s thing, which I think you pulled off wonderfully. :grin: I was also responsible for Sandy having to talk in haikus, which also was wonderful to see, great job both of you. :grin:

That being said, while I think the personality quirks were a nice touch I think enforcing them was a bad idea, I ended up not posting a couple of times (though admittedly I don't think the posts would have mattered much :blush:) because I couldn't think of more silly stories about my patients.

Hmm. Well. I can't say I wasn't looking forward to coming back with my scum pals and ruling over the souls of the innocent. :devil::grin:

I honestly did not see that ending coming at all. I would have thought, logically, that if we couldn't actually really convert Draggy, then we wouldn't have got back 'Corruptible' as a result. It seems like really, Draggy - being the only neutral - should have been the only character who was incorruptible. Just, I'm confused here, who was actually incorruptible? I'm still not quite understanding how Draggy can be both Serial Killer and scum. You can't have two clashing win conditions, and since Draggy's win condition was to kill everyone then he wasn't actually scum at all, and so he shouldn't have got a scum night action, or been added to the scum PM to see who all the other scum are. Having someone in the scum PM who can see all the scum team, while not actually being a scum themselves... I don't know.

I love you Hinck, I love your games, I love your story-telling, your dedication to hosting. All your interludes, and night scenes and player roles, and that Bohemian Rhapsody. :laugh: It was all fantastic and I loved it, and I loved playing even if I was pretty hectic in real life as the game was starting. I'm proud of Scouty for fending off his lynch for all those days, and I'm quite proud that I managed to stave off being lynched for a day, and how Danny really got stuck in with the town in the last few days. And Shadows, you devious minx, having those players under your thumb like that. How do you do it? :laugh: I just feel rather let down that Draggy turned on us like that - that Draggy had to turn on us - when we had him investigated and converted. I still think his result should have come back as Unreadable, at least then we'd have been taking a gamble, but with it ending like this... Now I know how the town feels. :tongue: Ah well. There's nothing that can be done about it. That's the way the mushroom crumbles, and that's how it's going to be. I still think it's bullroar though. :tongue: But I'll leave it at that. I still hope to play in The Forest III, but maybe I'll continue my Mafia break between now and then... :grin:

And Sandy, I said it in the dead thread and I'll say it again, you sneaky, magnificent bastard. :grin: You really had me fooled. I admire you pulling that stunt just for kicks too, playing Mafia just for the fun of it reminds me of the first days of Mafia. :laugh:

Also, everyone's role-play was just brilliant. You guys were great. Flitwick, Scumba with your songs... :laugh: It really made the game more enjoyable.

Good game everyone! Except for the last Day or two when Town had given up trying to make sense of the confusion, it was an excellent performance all around! :thumbup:

I'm not sure I understand why people assume that hosts don't lie to the players. Hosts have to lie occasionally when the roles and actions force them to do so. A simple example: the Usurper role, a Scum who has to kill the Godfather in order to win. Can the host share the Usurper's Role PM and win conditions with the rest of the scum team? Of course not. Would the host have to come up with a fake Role PM, or insist that he can't give out that information, were the Scum players adamant that they needed that information? Yes, because otherwise the Usurper's role would be compromised. Except that in most games, the Scum role PMs aren't automatically shared among all Scum, or the Usurper's one would be doctored right from the start. Hosts lie to paranoid/insane/naive investigators, to Millers, to Lovers, to Bombs... all because it's part of the role.

In this game, Scum were mad at Hinckley for telling them after a successful conversion that Draggy was vanilla when they already knew he wasn't. Being so intent on blaming Hinck, they missed a clue as big as can be. WHY didn't Hinck decide to share Draggy's PM right away after the conversion, and why did he send them a fake Role PM when he was forced to do so? Why did Hinck tell Scum that it was Draggy's prerogative to share his role PM or not? That should have raised so many alarms that I was afraid Scum would never trust Draggy. But instead, they attacked the lie without really considering the reason behind it. Hinck was forced to lie in order to follow the mechanics set at the start of the game. Draggy could be converted and become part of the Scum team, but he kept his original action and special win condition. He could have killed without telling Scum, had he chosen to. His SK kill night results were always sent in his private Role PM thread, and not in the common scum PM thread. How is that not a clue to Scum that something wasn't quite right? :sweet:

Thanks, Foog. :sweet:

And thanks, really, for your help through the whole game. I love having a co-host to bounce this stuff off of. It really made hosting more enjoyable for me this time.

The point about the Serial Killer, iamded, is that you guys weren't supposed to even know he was the Serial Killer. That's what serial killers are like. They can be any part of society and people don't know until some sort of evidence comes up. The fact that Draggy and Shadows knew each other's roles on Day One threw a wrench in that. Then, on top of it, with three kills a day, the roles that could expose Draggy were steam-rolled. If Draggy and Shadows didn't tell each other everything on Day One, the Cultists would've had no way of knowing who was causing the extra trouble. Maybe they would've been given clues, but it was all out on the table on Day Three when Draggy was converted. And Foog's right. It was pretty blatant that I was hiding something. I lied and made up a role PM, which I never intended to do, but kept getting poked, so I did. I told the Cultists it was Draggy's prerogative to tell them about his role and Foog, again, is right. I was attacked for poor game mechanics instead of the Scum analyzing what that meant. Why would I create a role like this and then tell the Scum? "Um, yes, you've converted Draggy but he's going to have to kill all of you anyway..." :sceptic:

Converting the Serial Killer wasn't meant to give the Cultists two kills. It was meant to keep a balance with the powerful puppet master kill. And also, if Draggy and Shadows didn't tell each other everything, the Cultists probably wouldn't have known that one of them wasn't the tree stump. Waking up with a tree stump in the bed made some people think that the role was being passed around and the serial killer had a roaming targte. The mechanics were meant to have the Scum team trying to figure that out too. Not just decimate the Town at their leisure. Not to take away from the work the Scum team did, but didn't it seem a bit unbalanced to you guys that you were allowed two kills? An organized Town can usually uncover the serial killer, but somehow they were losing three players a night, so they couldn't coordinate that very well. Not knowing who the Serial Killer was would've kept the Cultists on their toes. Had they needed to look for the Lumberjack, they could've expected anybody.

It'd be really interesting to have a Serial Killer who is Scum from the start. Obviously, that would need to be balanced, because it sounds ridiculous, but in this game, the only reason the conversion of the Serial Killer happened on Day Two was because of Draggy and Shadows' friendship. There was no other strategy behind it. Same thing happened in Bloodbrick II. If Shadows is Scum and given a conversion, he'll convert Draggy if he can. It's a hard relationship to deal with as a host. And while I think the whole Scum team did do a great job, I don't always think you worked as a team. It seemed a lot that Shadows came on and made the decisions and just caught you up on either what he was talking about with Draggy or what lies he was feeding WhiteFang or other members of the Town. It seemed to me like a lot of planning was done in private by Draggy and Shadows. And the rest of the team was forced to take his lead. It worked really well. The rest of the team did an awesome job taking Shadows's plans forward. (That is not to take away from some of the really smart things each member did on their own.) You killed 21 people in 7 game days. This is a really short game for 26 players. But, if it were not for Draggy and Shadows's friendship, I bet the Scum would've saved their conversion for later, used it on a trusted Townie and spent more time killing in the beginning, which would've given the Town more chances to catch them. Draggy and Shadows have the advantage of knowing each other's roles on top of the game's mechanics. That messes with the game and with the Town's chances and it's really hard to consider what to do when hosting. Since Draggy and Shadows always seem to claim to each other, it's like having unintentional lovers in every one of your games.

I thought of all of this and discussed it thoroughly with Foog before and during the game. I understand how much it must suck to think you're going to win and then have the rug pulled out from under you. I'm sorry to say I'm not going to make any changes, though. Draggy alone won the game. Period. Sorry to the Scum team. I think you guys did a great job. But you missed something that cost you the win. Yes, I told you Draggy was converted. That's what I needed to do as host for that role. He was corruptible. You had a member to carry that extra Action instead of tossing it away. If you hadn't know he was the Serial Killer and told later that he couldn't assume the puppet master role, that would've been a clue too. But you didn't get that, because you all knew he was the Serial Killer from the beginning. With anybody else in that role, the Scum should've had a 1 in 20 chance of converting the Serial Killer. With this setup, it was a 100% likelihood that the serial killer would've been converted. It would've been interesting to see how the game would've played out had it not been Draggy and Shadows in those two roles.

More individual player analysis to come.

Color puzzle solution:

Going to try it this way again.

Only one bottle will win this, my friend.

Let it be gold, clear, blue or smoke.

Don't over-think it or you're likely to choke.

Answer: Gold. The first letter of each line spells "Gold".

"By light of the moon remains to be seen,

little bottle of red, yellow, purple or green.

Unless the correct color isn't shown,

endless puzzles to make you groan."

Answer: Blue. The first letter of each line spells "Blue". Due to the poem, several people guess "blue" but the Action goes to the first person to tell my why it's blue.

Thank you for a fun game with top-notch hosting quality! The forced roleplaying really made a difference, although it went a little overboard sometimes (where did the demand for me doing haikus even come from?! :wacko: ). I liked it how it prevented anyone from getting lynched because they were posting in-character or being annoying - as everyone had to do it.

I honestly don't know what came over me when I made up that claim about someone telling me iamded is scum. I just knew she was, from the way she posted and everything, but as a vanilla townie with no contacts to anyone, I couldn't prove anything. So I made up a weak claim to see if it would rouse up anything, knowing very well I would get killed over it. It was risky business for the town, and it probably did not change the course of the game much, but I'm still relieved I was actually right. :tongue:

It's obvious from the dead writeboard and this topic that feelings were hurt in the process of this game, but it just proves how gripping this game really was. The last few days were real nail-biters, at least to me.

The last few days were real nail-biters, at least to me.

This game was really intense. Foog and I were biting our nails the whole time.

I was also responsible for Sandy having to talk in haikus, which also was wonderful to see, great job both of you. :grin:

It was you! :damn:

From now on, Namyrra must only speak in iambic pentameter for the duration of Quest #44. Take that! :tongue:

Wow, quite the read. An awesome story ending, though I'm sad both the host characters had to die. :cry_sad:

First off: Thank you for inviting me to play. I wish I could have played longer than 72 real life hours, but thems the breaks. It was less stressful to be dead, for the most part. Great game! I hope to play in another Hinckley game next year (assuming no more are happening this year).

About the role-play stuff: I loved it! The animal noises and that was so awesome a rule twist. It really kept the game fun to read and I was LOLing every day from all of it. I think the quirks were great, but enforcing to play the quirk I think was a bit much because that sort of thing is a lot more difficult for some people to do and maybe makes them feel like not posting. Yes, in the end the scum used the penalty votes to get extra votes, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I mean, even penalty votes is a tool and we should all be using all the tools we can (even clues in pictures when they are blatantly obvious, and things someone doesn't say which may be more important than what they do say). Ok..that's enough about role-play.

I can't say much on mechanics since I didn't get to play hardly at all (and had no power-role anyway), but there's been enough shared here that I feel I can make an informed observation. I think that the fact that it came down to the last day and at that point any team could have still won, shows how truly balanced this game was. The reason town lost was because they were letting someone else control them (you know who you are) or not playing at all (you know who you are). All of us deadies really had some hope the last two days that town could pull this around, but they just didn't care. I won't comment on why scum lost as I don't want anyone to hate me, and it's been covered anyway.

As far as scum kills go, I have idea if it was intentional or not, but I think the people they killed were exactly the right ones. They (for the most part) targeted active players who could have eventually figured it out and won the game for town. Leaving uninvolved townies who were easily manipulated alive was a brilliant move and worked out very well for them.

Even though I died too soon, I had SO much fun reading all the day/night/interlude stuff. Loved all the pictures and all that good stuff. The video, of course was awesome :wub: I wasn't really around for the first Forest game, but I read it a couple months ago; it's not really all that relevant I guess, but I wanted to mention that the storytelling and especially photos/sets are so much greatly improved in this game, and I could actually follow the story this time :laugh: Not to say that the first Forest was bad, it was just very confusing to me as a non-player.

Hinck and Foog - sorry I'm so annoying in PMs but with no access to writeboard and being frustrated by the town...well you know. Hope it wasn't too bad though. :blush:

I may be back to comment more, but right now I should probably actually do some work at work. :wink:

From now on, Namyrra must only speak in iambic pentameter for the duration of Quest #44. Take that! :tongue:

Abuse of power!!!!! :rofl:

Damn it. I almost went with Draggy instead of Pandora that last night.

I thought I would die if someone killed my target, I didn't think it worked the other way around. I assumed that Pandora was the one targeted by the Lumberjack.

I made a lot of mistakes this game. While I had a lot of fun playing it from a RP perspective, strategically this was probably my worst game since Belville. I'm just not happy with the way I played it.

I'll say more later when I get the time.

That reminds me, I'm flattered, I really am, but what's with the many actions targetted at me? Protected, tracked, blocked, investigated, guarded, redirected to, watched, blocked again, made to kill someone, vote stolen from, and then killed! :laugh:

That reminds me, I'm flattered, I really am, but what's with the many actions targetted at me? Protected, tracked, blocked, investigated, guarded, redirected to, watched, blocked again, made to kill someone, vote stolen from, and then killed! :laugh:

I can answer for the investigation, you defended Eskallon too readily on Day 1 for me, who I thought was attacking DD too harshly. However, I needed an ally first before I could have my results out there. It's a shame Pandora and I never worked together as double investigations would have been awesome!

Edited by Waterbrick Down

I thought I would die if someone killed my target, I didn't think it worked the other way around.

From your role PM:

If the Lumberjack targets you, he will also kill your target.

Telling Shadows that you were the tree stump was probably your greatest error.

I look forward to hearing more from you! :wub:

Thanks for having me, even though I was there for a small amount of time. I'm rather glad I was killed off early (although I'm not sure why?) because I was swamped with work adjusting to freshman year after Day Two, so actively stressing here would have been tiring.

Going back, Draggy, why did you kill me? Just a random shot because you're the serial killer?

I wasn't really around for the first Forest game, but I read it a couple months ago; it's not really all that relevant I guess, but I wanted to mention that the storytelling and especially photos/sets are so much greatly improved in this game, and I could actually follow the story this time :laugh: Not to say that the first Forest was bad, it was just very confusing to me as a non-player.

Don't worry, it was confusing to the players as well.

The Forest I may have been the most ludicrous game ever played on Eurobricks (if it wasn't for Eurodina). In the end, I realize I had made a complicated mess and just hoped the Town would notice that I knocked all the Scum on the ground in one shot. Or had them not cheer when everyone else was or something like that... I don't remember the specifics. I've blocked it out. It was weird and everyone came back to life three or four times. :sick: Ugh.

Thanks for the compliments and constructive criticism. Hosting is a learning process as well and all feedback is appreciated. I'll respond more to everything later when I'm not at work. I've now spent 2.5 hours of my work day reading and responding here. :blush:

Not to mention the roleplay actions directed at you! :laugh:

Clearly more popular than me, I wasn't targeted by anyone with anything! :tongue: No love for the mouse :cry_sad:

I've now spent 2.5 hours of my work day reading and responding here. :blush:

:laugh: Yeah... :look:

Oh, I forgot to mention mafiaception!

I loved it, it was so much fun. I wish more people had wanted to play so we could have played earlier and you wouldn't have been in such a rush at the end. At first I was worried that there was no way it could work, but then it did and it was fun. So thanks for thinking of the dead folks when you created a game just for us! I hope we can see something like that again, maybe even with pictures. :grin:

Thank you, Hinck, for inviting me to play. I had lots of fun while it lasted, but I died at a point where I was only just starting to build alliances behind the scenes. The game was hilarious, punctual and beautifully presented, :wub: and while 'being Marylin' was a little difficult at times, I very much enjoyed role-playing as a goat and eating random objects. :laugh:

Whatever the outcome from the ongoing discussion, I would like to say well played to the scum, and of course to Draggy (whether he be considered scum or not :look: ).

Damn it. I almost went with Draggy instead of Pandora that last night.

I thought I would die if someone killed my target, I didn't think it worked the other way around. I assumed that Pandora was the one targeted by the Lumberjack.

Cornelius!! :sing: You killed me!!! :sing:

*shakes fist*

Why on earth did you think I was the serial killer?? :laugh: As if I'd ever go around killing innocent Townies! :innocent:

Oh and thank you again to Eskallon for protecting me night two, otherwise I'd have been decapitated a night earlier it seems! :laugh:

Sign in to follow this