Sign in to follow this  
Me2

Luke and the return of the eggs ...

Hello Eurobrick World,

I am rather new to the lands of Eurobrick, but have been around a little outside and I was wondering if you are interested in telling a story here on eurobrick I previously posted on Instagram ?

It is an epic adventure on the icecold planet Hoth.

7987590438_351122602d.jpg

Luke and the return of the eggs ... by Me2 (Me Too), on Flickr

Let me know if you want me to share it here with you.

Best Regards,

Me2

Hey welcome to Eurobricks Me2! :classic:

Of course any contribution from a new member is always welcome, feel free to post it in here. :sweet: As a LSW fan myself, I'm interested and looking forward seeing the rest of this Hoth story. :thumbup:

Cheers,

~ Kiel

Your comic sounds intestring, therefore I'm happy to see it :classic: :classic:

7987590438_351122602d.jpg

Somewhere on the icy fields of Planet Hoth™ (The Trademarked One) we find our hero traveling into his new and unexpected adventure.

Something is glistening in the distant horizon. Is this the long promised secret treasure of Planet Hoth™.

Our hero approaches slowly ...

7987583871_46166b5f59.jpg

The glistening of ice and snow reveals some radiating brown speckled eggs and our Hero decides to takes his ice-sabre™ and explore this mysterious find ...

Is it a fata morgana a deathly trap of the imperium or just a great start of the weekend with some scrambled eggs and bacon ?

Luke gets out his new iPhone 5 (yeah they are back in using numbers over at the Apple Basecamp) and gets into a quick KIK chat with Leia.

A few flirts and pictures later, Leia is getting on her way ...

7987584197_a6593af8cd.jpg

Will Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan reaches Luke in time on her diplomatic Speeder Bike to get the scientific egg and bacon rescue mission on the road or will she be distracted by the latest shopping mall opened on Planet Hoth™ by the Star Wars Franchise Chain ...

Coming soon to a battle theater near you ...