Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

X-Wing Gundam

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I just wanted to update this with an image of the new shield design just in time for his upcoming battle with Vader's TIE Advanced Mobile Suit (coming soon)!

xshield.jpg

This is a similar idea to my SW vehicles-as-mecha idea, only, with this build, I wanted it to look like a "real" Gundam with Star Wars-y details.

xg.jpg

This is somewhat inspired by the Wing Gundam and Strike Freedom Gundam combined with an X-Wing (of course).

xg2.jpg

This pic shows that my build can stand without the...uh...stand.

xg3.jpg

Luke in the pilot seat!

xg4.jpg

I just think this is a cool shot. Plus, it shows better details of the head.

xg5.jpg

Edited by M<0><0<DSWIM

Just an AWESOME fusion of ideas 'MOOD'.....Star Wars and Gundam ! :excited:

I wonder what a Falcon Gundam would look like ? :wink:

Brick On 'MOOD' ! :excited:

Mood, you've done it again! The head is so intricate, and the wings are a great touch. I'm not sure you could make it much better!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Amazing creation!

I love the way you managed to include all four engines and an x-shape to the wings (X-Wing indeed). The use of the printed tiles and Luke inside it are great touches.

Hope you make more Star Wars-y Gundams.

Just an AWESOME fusion of ideas 'MOOD'.....Star Wars and Gundam ! :excited:

I wonder what a Falcon Gundam would look like ? :wink:

Brick On 'MOOD' ! :excited:

Thanks! I'm not sure what that would look like, but that's a great idea! :sweet:

Mood, you've done it again! The head is so intricate, and the wings are a great touch. I'm not sure you could make it much better!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks! I'm always trying to do it better, so you never know...Thanks for the Blog! :classic:

Amazing creation!

I love the way you managed to include all four engines and an x-shape to the wings (X-Wing indeed). The use of the printed tiles and Luke inside it are great touches.

Hope you make more Star Wars-y Gundams.

Thanks! The huge challenge with this (besides trying to make it badass) was trying to show both themes in one build. *huh*

(...) The huge challenge with this (besides trying to make it badass) was trying to show both themes in one build. *huh*

Mission accomplished i would say! Very nice job on this one M<0><0<DSWIM, both themes are instantly recognizable and you really made a badass model out of it. Are you planning on making more Star Wars Gundam crossovers?

This is so good, Mood! I nearly fell out of my seat when I first saw it. It is so intricate and well built. Definitely one of the best builds you have ever done! :thumbup:

As a fan of Gundam models, I could truly appreciate the characteristic Gundam details you've put in this fantastic brickbuilt model Mood! From the wedge shoulder pads to the nicely-contoured "calf muscle" of the lower leg and robot feet, to the "difficult-to-pull-off-but-you-did-it-wonderfully" Gundam head, everything is just extremely well done! Outstanding work! :thumbup:

(And this may have re-kindled my previous plans of building my own brickbuilt Gundam, and I may have to borrow some really nice techniques from this MOC. :grin:)

Amazing job! I have been a lurker here for awhile, just enjoy reading and viewing everyone's work / comments etc. I created an account just so I could commend you on your fine work, you are very talented.

This is actually an excellent piece of fusion art, crossing over to 3 different themes altogether! Outstanding piece of work. :wub:

Great building techniques again MOOD! I loved it on flicker and I love it even more now that it is finished. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for following along and commenting the whole way! :sweet:

This is so good, Mood! I nearly fell out of my seat when I first saw it. It is so intricate and well built. Definitely one of the best builds you have ever done! :thumbup:

Thanks, man! This is definitely one of my favorite builds so far. :classic: So, when are you gonna build that landspeeder? :wink:

As a fan of Gundam models, I could truly appreciate the characteristic Gundam details you've put in this fantastic brickbuilt model Mood! From the wedge shoulder pads to the nicely-contoured "calf muscle" of the lower leg and robot feet, to the "difficult-to-pull-off-but-you-did-it-wonderfully" Gundam head, everything is just extremely well done! Outstanding work! :thumbup:

(And this may have re-kindled my previous plans of building my own brickbuilt Gundam, and I may have to borrow some really nice techniques from this MOC. :grin:)

Wow! Thanks, Kiel! I love when you comment, because you always go into detail about what you like. I hope this DOES inspire you, because I'd love to see what you build. :classic:

Edited by M<0><0<DSWIM

Amazing job! I have been a lurker here for awhile, just enjoy reading and viewing everyone's work / comments etc. I created an account just so I could commend you on your fine work, you are very talented.

Well, thanks! I'm glad I inspired you to create an account. Hopefully, we'll be hearing/seeing more things from you in the future. :classic:

Not only is this build look bloody awesome, it even has a little luke inside it! :wub: :wub:

Ha! Thanks. I had to make sure to build space for Luke to pilot this thing.

Since I haven't posted on here in a while, I wanted to show off the X-Wing Gundam's new shield! I'm in the midst of working on Vader's TIE Advanced Mobil Suit and will finish it shortly (I hope). :wink:

Awesome! It fits him perfectly. Can't wait to see the Vader one! :grin:

Thanks, man! Vader's MS should be done in the next few weeks. You can check out WIP pics on my Flickr page.