Ecclesiastes

The Diamond Block

The Diamond Block

Although, there isn't any real poverty in Ondylion there are always people who have more money than most. These people live in the Diamond block, you can always recognize one because they wear fancy clothing and their houses are the finest of Ondylion.

7989119021_ff142f2a39_c.jpg

Overview

7989124218_fb245c4b6d_n.jpg7989119319_d69278bca9_n.jpg

7989128144_6319b1f0b9_n.jpg7989123892_1ac2149821_n.jpg

Other views

7989125666_4dcfbb34fd_m.jpg7989168328_5a35e6d9a0_m.jpg7989162021_1170bbc6b7_m.jpg

Interiors

7989127734_8396b9cfb0.jpg

Polar bear act, coming from ciy square.

7989121479_a4d233aca4.jpg

"Look at that ugly dress!""Bite me!"

7989121059_64aed2511b.jpg

Fancy clothing

More and better photo's: Diamond Block

The first thng that strikes me with this moc is the large slope in the middle and that you have built the moc in two floors! :thumbup: Gives the whole moc a nice touch! The arches underneath really gives a great look to this little block!

Glad to see that you keep adding to the large city of Ondylion!

Using those white lined bricks for wall texture was an excelent idea! :thumbup: (Mind if I borrow it someday?) Nice work on the sloped floor as well!

Somebody opened up a couple Medieval Market Villages.

I love how each building has a similar style to them, yet they all have a certain uniqueness to them. Love the white texture bricks on the white house, and the scattered dark tan plates about the tan one. An excellent addition to Ondylion.

Edited by Penkid11

Nice detailing. :wink: The MOC looks excellent. All the gold studs everywhere look superb and really makes it seem like the rich live there.

Another beautiful build by Ecclesiastes :moar: The arches and brickwork are excellent as are the white grill bricks used in the middle house :thumbup:

I like all the details in the interiors and the bench outside is a nice touch :classic:

Very inspiring!! I am thinking how I will do my rich traders area and this is nicely done :classic:

And lovely bench!!

Thanks guys!

Using those white lined bricks for wall texture was an excelent idea! :thumbup: (Mind if I borrow it someday?) Nice work on the sloped floor as well!

I'm pretty sure someone else has used it before so ofcourse you can do it too! :wink: