Ecclesiastes

Market Area

Ondylion Market Area

Every large city needs a market where people can buy food or just fun foreign things. And after going to the market the can always get some nice ale in the inn!

7989170110_9cc8767458_z.jpg

Overview

7989169558_7a73740511_n.jpg7989169816_74a490e32d_n.jpg7989169258_a3f50928fd_n.jpg

Other sides

7989170566_d489997a74_z.jpg

Market

7989163477_7d6a4d6d8c_n.jpg7989171832_01ef865926_n.jpg

The Inn

7989165973_fd8a1a1fe1_n.jpg7989167229_54de1648c8_n.jpg

Horsemen/Tower

I love that tower with the hoardings!! :wub: It´s just the first thing that strikes me when looking at the photos. Again you have created something very Ondylion but with a twist!

Nice to see that you are building interiors and I love the shot of the busy market street!

Have to ask, you do have all your Ondylion mocs assembled? Cause it would be a sight!

Though I like every part of this beautifully created moc, I have to say that the tower is the most outstanding. I love what you did with the slopes there.

As mentioned, the market street is also very picturesque. The narrow design gives it a busy look. I like that.

Great MOC

Great work with the awnings, the colors you used really work well together. :thumbup: Stacking the baskets on top of each other was a great idea too!

Great work! The tower with hoardings is beautiful :oh: I've tried to get that effect before but haven't succeeded.

Also great work on the market and houses :thumbup: And your presentation is top-notch as always.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of Ondylion hooked together :classic:

Haha that guy with the glass in his hands and the big smile :laugh:

anyway, again a beautifull part of your city!!!

Although, the streets are really narrow :wacko:

Wow! I love those tower hoardings! Such a strong contrast to the gray tower. great use of color. And the touches of snow here and there are perfect.

Well done.

Thanks guys!

Although, the streets are really narrow :wacko:

Well, markets are suppose to be crwoded and it makes it become more lively :wink:

so by and by and working my way through all the mocs you've put out in recent days. And what else to say, but this once again being a great creation. The tower, the market stalls, the landscaping, the photograpyh, all just totally sweet!