Ecclesiastes

Bethesda

My latest addition for Ondylion, yes the part on the rocks looks a bit empty but it won't be that when attachted to the Ondylion Great Hall...

Bethesda

One of Ondylion's conertowers, it contains a weaponroom and beds for soldiers. It also guards the cattle and the road to Ondylion's mines.

7983038047_c3b40a60ed_z.jpg

Overview

7983039161_224364dcd0_m.jpg7983038919_e49db19df0_n.jpg7983038629_e7cb19fc3d_m.jpg

Other sides

7983042484_ca346d625f_n.jpg7983043188_f7c0b604d2_n.jpg

Inside the tower

7983047198_c861853dbd_n.jpg7983046232_a82ab220d6_n.jpg

City/Mining

7983040339_6fb51e229f_n.jpg7983045016_25b1dc2935_n.jpg

Catlle/Ore transport

Better and more photo's: Bethesda

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Another excellent addition to Ondylion :thumbup: Did you leave the rockwork unfinished so you could hook it up to another section?

The tower looks great: I especially like the angled windows, and use of the round 1x1 tile with normal plates for decoration at the top :thumbup:

The houses, mine entrance, and tower interior are all top-notch too. I'm looking forward to seeing the next scoring of free builds; with MOCs like this Mitgardia should be gaining some ground :classic:

Excellent work! I love the snow, and the golden flags all around! :thumbup:

I like the fact that you keep your original style to all of the different mocs but still add something different/new technique to them.

This one is really nice! :wub: Those hinged windows looks great and sure breaks up the square tower!

Very nice work Ecclesiastes! I like the jutting out bay windows and the detail on the coping at the top of the tower. :thumbup: Great work on making it modular, and I notice you have a removable panel at the base of the tower too, was the interior shot taken through that?

The mine cart is super cute too!

beautiful as always, and as DG has already said, I also like how you bring something new into every addition. This time I'm especially intrigued by the cliff and the mine. It just gives this moc a really complete feeling!!

Thanks guys!

work on making it modular, and I notice you have a removable panel at the base of the tower too, was the interior shot taken through that?

Well at least one of my towers had to be modular, because most of the houses are! And indeed that's what the panel is for! :wink:

One of the only MOC's I could see in my holiday and I still am as stunned as then :laugh:

I love how you did the tower!!