Sign in to follow this  
Hersbrucker

[MOC] Monster Fighter Spooky House

Awesome! I fell in love with this theme and have a blast watching your project in progress, i also build myself a haunted house kinda thing, but my camera is a bit crappy for some nice pics yet...

Keep up the works, i love the whole MF-style!

Great MOC, really spooky. :wink: However, I think you may have used a bit too much of the "Brick brick" and I would prefer a bit less, but that might just be me.

... I think you may have used a bit too much of the "Brick brick" and I would prefer a bit less...

Thank you, and I agree with you :sadnew:

I got these fantastic bricks with my Lugbulk order and I can't wait to see them in action :blush:

I think, I will change it with less of these bricks :wink:

this just gets better and better!

I love the "outcrop" that the house is built on and the minifigs are nicely posed too!

Lots of nice details to enjoy - I can't wait to see what you are going to do next! :sweet:

Great work! The house looks excellent, I like how deteriorated it is :thumbup:

The angled stairs to the front are a nice touch too. Looking forward to your next update :classic:

p.s. I wish I had enough brick bricks to use to many :laugh:

Your MOC is really spooky! I like the way you did the damaged/dilapidated building! the solid rock foundation ( :thumbup:)should be able to hold it up for some time though.

Amazing! I love the details like the broken door. Both the cliff and the garden - especially that tree look simply perfect. Add some spooky lighting and you have pure perfection! :laugh:

I love the caved in roof. Very creepy, indeed. I wouldn't want to be stuck there alone at night!! Great job!

Keep us updated with pics if you make any changes. :classic: