Sign in to follow this  
ticktockclock

30200 Zombie Coffin Car

Just a heads up to those looking to amass hoards inexpensively, the Zombie polybag is back in stock at TRU.com:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13215032

I missed out on the S1 zombie like many others did, so I was pumped to see a cheap route to get a bunch of these guys. eBay has a handful listed, but they're even more overpriced than TRU.

To make this discussion worthy of a new thread, post pics of your zombie armies if you have any!

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone know if the buy 2 get 1 free deal applies to in store, or is it only online? Also, has anyone seen these in stores?

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone know if the buy 2 get 1 free deal applies to in store, or is it only online? Also, has anyone seen these in stores?

It's in stores too.

I bought 6 minifigs yesterday at a brick and mortar store in VA and 2 of them were free. they also had signs up on the Lego Isle proclaiming the buy 2 get one free.

Most of Toys R Us things are overpriced however, so unless you are buying 3 of the same expensive thing you might be better off going somewhere else.

(they are selling Jabba's Palace for 149.99!!!)

It's a nice little car, but would have made a whole lot more sense if it came with a Vampire driver (and would have been a great way to get the Monster Fighters Vampire), especially as the same zombie come in another polybag http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=40076-1.

Agreed, though of course the polybags aren't necessarily designed with theme collectors (people who'll get all the sets anyway) in mind (so the fact it means the same zombie driver appears in four different sets, two of them similar little polybagged car sets, probably wasn't much of a consideration).

That said, I actually think the real value of this set may lie in the opportunity it offers not to get more zombies, but to get more of those coffins (too bad it doesn't have the lid)!

Where? This is the first I've heard of anyone finding it in store.

I saw the signs for it at a TRU in McDonaugh Georgia yesterday. The 3 for 2 lasts until Saturday and excludes Ninjago, Friends and Technics. But amazingly did not exclude Star Wars or LotR.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to run to my local TRU to see if they have it. I'm working on my zombie horde.

I'm I the only one that thinks it's odd to have a zombie as a driver? I wonder if his driving skills suffered with his death/reanimation? :laugh:

edit: They didn't have any in stock, but said that a new shipment is coming in on Sat. *sigh*

Edited by grace

I got this free today with the sun, I really hate it. The zombie is cool, but the car is really bad. Oh well, i guess the heads can go towards creating a zombie horde.