Rast

Belley

Belley

History

A great war long ago split mitgardia. The losing rebels were sent to live high in the mountain peaks. Instead of death they thrived and there numbers increased.

It is said if one mitgardian could make it to the highest mountain peaks, that there leader Glenton and his men would fight for mitgardia in there hour of need.But some still say his blood runs bitter cold for revenge!

Guild name: Belley

Guild Location: Mitgardia mountain peaks.

Capital and Ruler: Hority, Glenton

Unique characteristics: The people of Belley's heart beats twice as fast as any normal man, this means they can live in the coldest conditions. Although not the strongest of men they have twice the speed.

Color scheme:

7976345782_0553e76f3c.jpg

Belley Army by NunoRast, on Flickr

Guild Leader

7976343553_7c9625d153.jpg

Glento leader of Belley. by NunoRast, on Flickr

Glenton

7976344359_99f6f863b6.jpg

Belley mountain stronghold. by NunoRast, on Flickr

Interesting back story :thumbup:

Nice vignette as well :thumbup: I would have preferred if the guild wasn't actually located in Mitgardia so it had different landscaping possibilities.

Good work overall though :classic:

Looking good Rast!

Nice build, and very good minifigs, the self made weapons are well designed and I love the skeleton arms used as flag! :thumbup:

But I suggest to think of an other location than Mitgardia, as it should be a totally new guild. It's just a bit too much connected to Mitgardia :wink:

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Thank you guys. fair point! I did have fun building an army though. Maybe in there next chapter they get beat so bad they have to relocate :)

Nice custom minifigs!

Although the story is indeed nice, I have to agree that it would be better to relocate the Guild just outside Mitgardia :classic:

I really like your military figs. Trying to add more Mitgardian allies eh? :laugh:

Nice job!

The flag is really cool, great idea. Your color combination and back story are great too!

Love that flag, I can really feel the cold wind. These warriors are a very sturdy bunch. I think they would do pretty well in Mitgardia too

:classic:

Cool figs and i like your wind-tattered flag idea. I think your mountain fortress is a nice and compact design too, although it would benifit from some more height.

Best of luck! :classic:

@ Gabe, thank you very much means a lot pal.

@ robuko. yeah another army to call upon :)

@ Mikel Kalores thanks bro