Klaus-Dieter

2013 Lone Ranger Sets

LOTR343 beat me with the Trailer. :D

It adds more action and humour. Looks nice so far, but I think the audience isn't ready for a fun-western :sad:

Edited by Plissken

The sets arent listed on brickset anymore too, whats up with that ?

Anyways, the new trailer is out, doesnt look bad. i predict the sets will turn out just fine, maybe even awesome.

LOTR343 beat me with the Trailer. :D

It adds more action and humour. Looks nice so far, but I think the audience isn't ready for a fun-western :sad:

Good luck next time :grin: And i agree with you,the movie will be great but nowdays most of the community that watch movies,criticize them too seriously,and dont have a good taste for humor. Edited by LOTR343

I think this trailer makes it look more enjoyable than the first--funny, exciting, some Lone Ranger key points, like being the last survivor of a regiment of Rangers, the silver bullet, "Kemosabe"...plus a lot of scenery from my part of the world. Love Southern Utah!

Looks nice so far, but I think the audience isn't ready for a fun-western :sad:

Really....ever heard of 'Blazing Saddles' ? :laugh:

Now is Lego up to their old tricks again.....a tease shot.....set names and then pull them.....don't they know once something is on the net....it's hard to remove. :devil:

I guess that bird is going to be a add on to the hair bit for Tonto. Maybe it will also get released as a white bird which could be a seagull? I seam to recall a while back we were being asked what animals we would like released and a seagull was quite high up on peoples wish list. Well a white crow is pretty much that from a LEGO standpoint I guess.

I guess that bird is going to be a add on to the hair bit for Tonto. Maybe it will also get released as a white bird which could be a seagull? I seam to recall a while back we were being asked what animals we would like released and a seagull was quite high up on peoples wish list. Well a white crow is pretty much that from a LEGO standpoint I guess.

Theres a seagull coming in the collectable minifigures.

I think this trailer makes it look more enjoyable than the first--funny, exciting, some Lone Ranger key points, like being the last survivor of a regiment of Rangers, the silver bullet, "Kemosabe"...plus a lot of scenery from my part of the world. Love Southern Utah!

It was also filmed down in NM, where I live :classic: One of my teachers got a spot as an extra.

WHOA!~

I don't see a single thing I dislike about these sets! Each set has so many figures in it that it's unbelievable! So many cool colours and designs, egad I'm so excited for the return of the wild west I just can't contain myself, thanks for the pictures! I'm gonna spend the next couple hours drooling over the.

The one thing I dislike, and I hope it's a typo, is that the stage coach is 50 dollars! thats way to expensive for that size a set, oh well, everything else looks like a good value!

I initially had low expectations for this theme, and was glad that I would be able to save some money for other themes...

Now that I've seen the pics, I want to collect the whole theme! These six look all look like winners! :wub:

Those sets look awesome, here are the set prices

79106 - Kavallerie Set, 14,99€ ('Cavalry Set')

79107 - Lager der Comanchen, 29,99€ ('Comanche Camp')

79108 - Flucht mit der Postkutsche, 49.99€ ('Stagecoach Escape')

79109 - Duell in Colby City, 59,99€ ('Colby City Duel')

79110 - Gefahr in der Silbermine, 79,99€ ('Danger in the Silver Mine')

79111 - Eisenbahnjagd, 99,99€ ('Train Chase')

Looking at other licensed themes I knew this would be awesome as well, great designs and colours, new pieces, great figs ! Whats not to like :) Cavalry set for 15eur comes with 3 soldiers ? Nice, will probably get multiple sets.

What sucks tho is that we're gonna have an army of Lone Rangers, at least the hat and torso are useful !

I'm with ^^^

If we have to end up with a bunch of one main character, at least its the one with the cool torso and the white hat, not another Johnny Depp unusable fig...

Ooooooh brown, white AND black horses. Awesome.

Love the female minifigs. Actually the only ones I don't like are the cavalry and Tonto.

Nice to see the teepee and canoe back.

New stetson in black as well as white.

Good stuff. Thank you CM4S.

Edited by Jargo

Wow, these look a lot better than I thought. :wub: It's great to get so many of the new horses in different colors, and I loved how they used Sensei Wu's hat in silver for the front of the train. Nice touch!

Can anyone tell what kind of tracks those are? The ones in the mine almost look like the "new" indy tracks that were also used in the funhouse set & the alien mother ship...

I think Prince of Persia has been one-upped. These sets look absolutely stunning. This also definitely makes up for how abysmal POTC was. Here's hoping the theme does well, even if the movie isn't that great. :thumbup:

Edited by Zarkan

Eleven figures? I count 7 I think the other four are doing a bank job in Colby city - hang on there's five in the other set.

Fantastic sets!

Seems we need not-so-great movies to get awesome Licensed sets. Really all you could wish for in a Western Theme. I really like all the sets, top notch designs. .thumbup:

Can anyone tell what kind of tracks those are? The ones in the mine almost look like the "new" indy tracks that were also used in the funhouse set & the alien mother ship...

After much debating with friends I've come to the opinion of it being a normal straight train track with these on top of it:

3228c.jpghttp://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3228c

Those sets look nice, in particular the coach, mine, and bank sets, but the calvary builder is neat too! The Mine is a bit of a strange combination with the light bley mixed in with the tan, but I can always use more of both! The coach is great; three horses in one set! :wub: And do I see "brick" bricks in tan on the second building in the Bank set? :wub::wub_drool: And more in light bley also... :thumbup: