Damn, I would never have the patience to leave all those sets unopened and unbuilt :laugh:

Thank you for all. Me neither have the patience, but I must get some space and place to store them. BUILT.

Here's my unopened collection 2013-2015 (still waiting for space)

A lot of smaller sets... I would better buy smaller amount of bigger sets... UCS Crawler is good... and I see 42042 hidden on the left?

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

Well, you sir are my idol :grin: . I open my boxes seconds after I get home. Very nice collection you got there.

Yes, it's a hidden 42042. You can see all the 2013-2015 sets (some of them are a little bit unvisible (42000 and 42025)). And I got the Sandcrawler too.

Edited by Jockos

Here's my unopened collection 2013-2015 (still waiting for space) :

That photo gives me itchy palms :wub:

I've got a few unopened boxes myself but, I don't think it compares to all those ... I don't think :blush:

Not much at the moment. Most is broken down for the Ball Factory, the red 42042 and some WIPs. (Several GBC modules, a B model 42043 Arocs truck and, hopefully in time, a [TC7] Bandits.

42042-duo.jpg

Here is mine. Its just beginning as I was out of the lego game for a few years. I've been brick linking complete sets to fill in my collection recently.

uNXKwjF.jpg

R9KiJ0X.jpg

f7ggCDE.jpg

Edited by Geekphysique

Really like your shelves, and your collection of course :thumbup: . How do you keep the dust away ?

I don't live in a really dusty area (I'm on an island, air is really humid). Once every week or two I blow the dust off the lego with compressed air. I have to clean the shelves maybe once a month. It's pretty easy

^ They are very similar and that was actually the topic I was looking for....

Anyway all these post of Building rooms and collections got me motivated to set my own Lego Room up and Im glad I did this, is definitely the better way to go, not a-lot but is good enough for me and my 28 Sets and no more "just remember to clean the dinning room" or Are You going to leave that there" :laugh::grin:

Before And After shots

Before

800x800.jpg

and after :wink:

800x533.jpg

Wow Siegfried, you are a lucky to have a such a hard working and dedicated little assistant! :)

Hard working yes dedicated not so much :grin:

But he always likes to help finding parts needed for moging>> train them while they young<< and when I buy new set "oh this set isn't for me It for Marcus, it helps with mental development..... :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Siegfried Meyer

Here's my unopened collection 2013-2015 (still waiting for space) :

Nice sets. I can make space for them. :wink:

As I mentioned before, this thread is similar to this one:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86174

however this thread focuses on collecting as well as one's building space.

My collection is growing a little larger, this is not all of it..... but some of it as well as my building space.

14588654391_SPLASH.jpg

14588651031_SPLASH.jpg

Ever since I got back in the building game, I have always admired Blakbird's collection.... also the collection of others. But now that I have amassed some collection.....I am realizing that perhaps I am not as interested in collecting as I thought. I noticed that I am always taking from my display sets..... when I lack a part or two for a new MOC. I also have built some things on just general system bricks..... mechas, star wars ships, etc.... but I have made the difficult decision to take them apart and sell those pieces. Keeping all my Technic.... but the system bricks are going. That means my UCS star wars sets. Wondering if anyone else faces that conundrum. I have the space.... I just feel that perhaps the effort involved in keeping up the collection isn't as fun for me as actual building..

I steal parts from my collection all the time when I need something I don't have for a MOC. I keep a list of what I have taken and later order the parts and replace them. You are quite right that keeping up a collection can be a lot of work.

I steal parts from my collection all the time when I need something I don't have for a MOC. I keep a list of what I have taken and later order the parts and replace them. You are quite right that keeping up a collection can be a lot of work.

My son does the same thing ... he would destroy an entire set because he needs a specific part buried very deep inside. Of course, he does not keep track of what parts he took :(

So far I've only built each set once and then disassembled for modding and mocing. I'd like to have a collection of built models, but then I think I would never have enough parts ready to be used elsewhere...

Nice picture Paul!

My two year old son also loves the Unimog a lot, it's his favorite set.

Sometimes he plays with it and lays down in his room to study the turning wheels etc.

Just a little update... Should I start opening them? :tongue:[

(2013-2016)

Not much good if you don't!

Andy D