Awesome Collections around here! Here's mine: :classic:img_7658.jpg

I dont see any 8051 at you shelf! Why?

I dont see any 8051 at you shelf! Why?

Well, my 8051 is still a WIP it has a 4 in line engine and black panels, but I didn't decide about the front... :blush:

Edited by kurtSoares

Newest member of the ”family” is 8275. I think with this purchase i will stop for a while (probably not, because i always say i will stop and ca not keep my word :blush: ). Looks great near 8043, 8256, 8069, 8053 and other yellow machines.

14186996441_f3a0dbbfcf_c.jpg

latest build area (proper desk is packed away in garage waiting for us to have more space). This is taking apart the boom from 42009 B model.

build-2014.jpg

Building on a table with takeaway containers is a bit hard when I'm just assembling a new set using official instructions, for modifications and especially MOCs it makes things much harder. Just motorising the 42009 B model meant a lot of opening boxes and trying to find the bag with the parts I needed. In the end I gave up and BrickLinked a few of the key parts that I'd spent a couple of hours looking for. Today when taking it apart I found some of them... bah!

Still, I have video of the B model motorised ready to edit and post. Making the rotate motorised meant rebuilding a chunk of the boom and and I ended up gearing it down more than I expected so that was a bit of a hack.

so my kits arrived & are now built :classic:

next is another bricklink order & some moc planning :classic:

sets2.jpg

Awesome Collections around here! Here's mine: :classic:img_7658.jpg

I'm going to guess that you like bikes. Oh I'm so clever :grin:

Not sure if it's cool to do or not, but for all you people out there that use Face Book, you can see my collection at skylines LEGO creations. I cant post any of my pictures due to them being way too big, LOL.

Edited by skylinedan

Hello

My first post, i want show you my collection / building table.

After my dark ages, i build some technic mocs, where you can see here:

hobbyroom_001k.jpg

Missing on this foto is my 4-axle MB-Actros Hooklift. In the 4 blue boxes are some of my spare parts.

My collection of Lego technic encloses 34 modelles, of lot of them the studded ones. The newer studless are 8455, 8275, 8293 (2 Stk), these ones are in parts not build. In boxes i have 8110 (with additional orange panels), and (beginniging build but not finished) the 41999.

My building table and shelve with spare parts also:

hobbyroom_006k.jpg

If you want see more pictuere of my mocs and my hobbyroom, please visit my brickshelf-gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=swissbagger1

Beat (Swissbagger)

When I saw your ltm1070 and your CAT on the shelf, I knew I know you from somewhere. :classic:

Your models were one of those that brought me back to LEGO! Especially LTM and its outriggers and actuator.

Offtopic!

Wow can we get more pics of that crane? It looks great

Yes yes! Please make a separate topic with details and pics!

My latest photo:

I swear I read that you sold your collection two or three times? Is that true? At least you return home to technic!

I swear I read that you sold your collection two or three times? Is that true? At least you return home to technic!

Yep, just doing a little bit of building now.

Hi all,

A few weeks a go i picked up some Vittsjo shelving units from Ikea so i could better display my Technic collection. I spent this morning putting them together.

After a few cups of coffee this is the out come :classic:

14512683458_75034c09f3_z.jpg

My wife will be a lot happier now that some of my Lego is off the spare bedroom floor. :grin:

Edited by TimH

Some photos of my working place, the coffee table in the living room! It's not ideal but the best I can do in my small house. I just finished Jurgens Tarantula Trial truck using my freshly sorted parts. It took me about a week of evenings to sort my 10,000 parts... I did not enjoy that experience I can tell you... :wacko: However, I built Jurgens truck in probably half the time it would have took me from the old storage setup - the boxes of 42009, 9397, 42006 and 8110!

20140720_190603.jpg

I'm in the UK and got the storage boxes from a place called Big Dug - http://www.bigdug.co...cabinet-pp14799 £15 each for the smaller ones and £20 for the larger ones. I got 2 small and 2 large ones, one smaller one has got gears and pins in, the other has all my PF in. The large ones have liftarms and other bits in, all of my parts fit comfortably in them with a bit of room for expansion. I would well recommend them.

20140720_190630.jpg

Edited by theozboy

I have now finished building my Lego desk, I just need to make the racks to hold the parts containers.

p7290103.jpg

Wow, nice looking LEGO room ! What is that thing on the table ? What are you building, looks massive :grin: