CM4Sci

2013 Galaxy Squad

Heck yeah! I can't wait to get it all set up and start blasting away. :grin:

Jealousy alert! Jealousy alert! :grin: I'm definitely going to be getting one each of this line. I would certainly get doubles of some if there wasn't so much other LEGO on my list. Makes it tough to get doubles of stuff.

When are these actually supposed to be coming to the UK? We haven't yet got these on the UK S@H, and I would be very annoyed if these wonderful sets were US exclusives like some other themes have been in the past.

70703 is listed on S@H Germany, no "add to bag" button. The Theme "Galaxy Squad" is not listed and no GS search result possible. :hmpf_bad:

I did a earch at UK Lego.com yesterday and got results for three GS sets. It let me see the Star slicer but when I hit the back button the search results vanished. I then researched and got no results. spooky...

Also the first of my Billy Starbeams and robots arrived today. WOOP! :excited: Awesomesauce. Time to get cracking on his custom ride. If my dog will leave me alone long enough.He's going through a clingy phase. Can't get anything done for him jumping all over me and wanting to sleep on my belly.

Hopefully the other three Billies will arrive this coming week. Then we'll show that smug SOB Soloman Blaze. HA! :grin:

I finished my Vermin Vapourizer on Christmas but forgot to post about it, and I love it!! The Vermin Vapourizer is great and that small research for anything caught in the cacoon and the robot that detaches from the Vermin Vapourizer is AWESOME. But it is weird that the robot that detaches from the Vermin Vapourizer is shorter than a 2008 Matoran or Agori. But the robot was still cool the Buggoid`s crawling thing was good and the set as a whole is great, I recommend it. :thumbup:

Edited by theultimatetoa001

I recommend the Bug Obliterator. The set is fantastic with the effective splitting function making your set able to be either sleek or bulky.

Edited by Captain Settle

I don't want to know what you're using all those Vermin Vap's for. A giant can of space-bug spray?

Sweet, I just finished a quick build of 70701 before I launch into a full on building marathon. It's an awesome little set, the ship has great swooshability and the insect's speeder is pretty nice for what it is. The only issue I've come across so far are the colors in the instructions.

It was hard to put the ship down and get ready to start building the rest. :cry_happy:

GalaxySquad_zps892523cb.jpg

Woo hoo, my Lego order was on my front step when I got home from work. Let the building (and battles) begin!

Btw, I already can't wait to add the next GS wave to my forces. :wub:

All I can say is I envy your disposable income.

Warp Stinger is on sale on Amazon for $26, direct from Amazon. Just scored one - free shipping, too! :sweet:

Warp Stinger is on sale on Amazon for $26, direct from Amazon. Just scored one - free shipping, too! :sweet:

On SALE? Must be a fluke. I'll order mine momentarily.

edit: Bug Oblitorator is also on sale for $71.99. wat

Edited by Algernon

On SALE? Must be a fluke. I'll order mine momentarily.

Hey, who am I to refuse $4 off? :grin: Awesome to get a brand new release that is already better then the golden 10 cents ratio on sale. :thumbup: Go and scoop em off while this last, folks!

Edited by Endgame

I am informed by the store manager at my local toy shop that galaxy squad are due for a release in the UK in February (Although exact date in February was not know and that also there would be a later release for them in July. He was not sure if the July one was for sets not as of yet seen or if they were doing it in a two stage release for what we already have?

All I can say is I envy your disposable income.

Yes, life is good.

In addition, my building marathon last night lasted from 8 pm to 1:30 am. I managed to complete the three vaporizers and two obliterators. Now that dinner is over, it is time to complete the rest. :classic:

Edited by Kliq

Yes, life is good.

In addition, my building marathon last night lasted from 8 pm to 1:30 am. I managed to complete the three vaporizers and two obliterators. Now that dinner is over, it is time to complete the rest. :classic:

Hehe please tell me you have a timelapse for us to live vicariously through you :rofl:

NO! IT SHOULD BE LOL WUT.

On the other side, Kliq, I wish I could afford that, As it is, I have a warp stinger, swarm interceptor and space swarmer. Their not bad.

I just wish I could afford the bug oblitorator.

Yeah, that pile of LEGO is ridiculous kliq. What is your job!? On the topic of current GS collections, I have Bug Obliterator and Swarm Interceptor, but I will be getting Vermin Vaporizer as soon as it hits the UK.

GS1_zps95bb6bae.jpg

Yay, I finished a little while ago! I wasn't a big fan of the Insect's vehicles at first, but building them has brought me closer to them. The human vehicles are still my favorite, though. :wub: Wow, I just love them.

My job is not exciting. I mostly get yelled at all day by people who don't pay attention to their finances.

Impressive! :thumbup: Amazing how one normally wouldn't even see red team unless they were looking for the poor fellows. :hmpf_bad:

Could you do a compraison shot with the Warp Stinger and one of your Vermin Vaporizers?

Sure!

*Snipdiddlydoopidyderp*

Like this?

Perfect, thank you! :sweet: I may be doing a stopmotion, and I just wanted to see how they scaled together before my Warp Stinger came in the mail. Looks like a fair matchup to me. :devil:

Perfect, thank you! :sweet: I may be doing a stopmotion, and I just wanted to see how they scaled together before my Warp Stinger came in the mail. Looks like a fair matchup to me. :devil:

You're welcome!

Ooo, sounds fun. :]