CM4Sci

2013 Galaxy Squad

Lol at the meme. xD

Heh, I created that immediately after I posted. I'm sure I'm not the only one it happens to, but it happens to me a LOT, like, way more often than could possibly be average.

GS polybags.

*snip*

Thanks for the picture! Now I really want to buy them. :D

Heh, I created that immediately after I posted. I'm sure I'm not the only one it happens to, but it happens to me a LOT, like, way more often than could possibly be average.

Lol, I think I always use the quote button no matter what…

Where is posible buy the this polybag if i don't have a Lego store here in my city? Thanks

Mini Mech is available at Walmart and Space Insectroid is available at Toys R Us. That is if you live in the USA. As far as the rest of the world, Mini Mech: "HK, available in Let's go LEGO shop, February 2013". Whatever that means, is the only non-USA place to get them.

Edited by The_Creator

Guess what? I found the sets today. Still going to stick to my plan, get the Ninjago sets first, then HF, and then all of the Galaxy Squad sets in one massive buy. I wonder if they're available in German LEGO stores too? I hope so, because that'll probably mean some of them will be on sale when I make my gigantic purchase.

Despite all of the Easter-promotional polybags I have been finding at Walmart and Target in the United States, still no luck with Galaxy Squad. I might as well visit the local TRU one of these days for a few green squaddie pick-ups! Any Americans who know the cost of these polybags by chance?

The Orange Team Mini Mech is around 4 bucks I believe. I'd imagine the Space Insectoid is around there as well, but personally, I've never seen it, so I can't be sure.

Kalhiki

Despite all of the Easter-promotional polybags I have been finding at Walmart and Target in the United States, still no luck with Galaxy Squad. I might as well visit the local TRU one of these days for a few green squaddie pick-ups! Any Americans who know the cost of these polybags by chance?

They'll most likely be $4.99 at TRU, although that was for 30212 Mirkwood Elf, so unlicensed may be cheaper. I think I've seen others for $3.49.

The Green Poly is $3.49, whereas the Orange poly is $3.99 at Wal-mart.

The Green Poly is $3.49, whereas the Orange poly is $3.99 at Wal-mart.

Odd for TRU to be cheaper… wait BOGO. Olala, better have my bro check TRU. And super glad to hear there not 4.99 or both 3.99!

Edited by The_Creator

The Insectoid Poly is significantly smaller than most Polys. The lower price point was excellent to see, especially from TRU.

I wonder if they're available in German LEGO stores too?

Sorry, not yet. I think the stores will wait till summer. But internet-shops will help :wink: .

Edited by gerkenz

the Orange poly is $3.99 at Wal-mart.

I paid $3.49 at Walmart... the one Chima poly I picked up was $3.99, but the five Mini Mechs were $3.49 apiece. The endcap I found them on had a sign that said $3.99, so I was surprised by the final (lower than expected) cost.

My TRU still hasn't got the Green Team polys yet. :/ I'll have to check Walmart for the Orange ones on Sunday, hopefully they'll have 'em.

Picked up the Vermin Vaporizer last night.... Man, that sure is one enormous DSS for a mid-sized set,,,

Looking at the photos, it does look rather sticker heavy. 70705 Bug Obliterator has a lot too.

The Vaporizer is rather heavy on stickers, mainly on the front and sides. Four of them are rather big. Since I have it right next to me, I'd say that overall there's around fifteen stickers.

However, I absolutely love the bug splatter stickers that you apply on windsheild dome thingy. They just seem to be really versatile.

Kalhiki

Sticker heavy, yes-- but what a great build!!! LOVE the mech, and the transport itself is incredibly solid, might love this set more than the Earth Defence Unit! Certainly recommend it.

The ADU vehicle is more complete though, the VV has some gaps here and there in tranformed mode that make it look a bit incomplete. From the front & sides it's excellent.

Still no GS polys at my TRU, and no GS polys at Walmart either… Picked up Warp Stinger at Target for $23, they also had Space Swarmer for $8 and Swarm Interceptor for $15(Walmart had it for $17) If I'm remembering the prices right… Would have picked up another SS and SI for those prices, but I was already at TRU and splurged on CMF.

Edited by The_Creator

I now own both of the polys. They work quite nice together, even though it may two (with mech) to one. Must be a strong Insectoid.

And some more Exclusive pics for you to drool over! :wub_drool:

All images link to HR version +2000.pxl!

70706 Crater Creeper

b_70706_box_side_800.jpg

c_70706_detail_1_800.jpg

70707 CLS-89 Eradicator Mech

b_70707_box_side_800.jpg

c_70707_detail_1_800.jpg

70708 Hive Crawler

b_70708_box_side_800.jpg

c_70708_detail_1_800.jpg

70709 Galactic Titan

b_70709_box_side_800.jpg

c_70709_detail_1_800.jpg