Diaaabo

WTB - UCS Star Wars

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for these sets to add to my collection. Used sets are OK, especially given that I would prefer to avoid the actual MISB prices on BL. I'm only interested in the actual parts and instructions, so as long as the set is complete, I'm in. I would also prefer to buy it from a European seller, but if you live somewhere else we can arrange things as well.

10134 Y-wing Attack Starfighter

10174 Imperial AT-ST

10175 Vader's TIE Advanced

If you have any of these, or know someone who wants to get rid of it, please PM me default_classic.gif

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for these sets to add to my collection. Used sets are OK, especially given that I would prefer to avoid the actual MISB prices on BL. I'm only interested in the actual parts and instructions, so as long as the set is complete, I'm in. I would also prefer to buy it from a European seller, but if you live somewhere else we can arrange things as well.

10134 Y-wing Attack Starfighter

10174 Imperial AT-ST

10175 Vader's TIE Advanced

If you have any of these, or know someone who wants to get rid of it, please PM me default_classic.gif

I have all of these kits, and am toying (I don't want to, but I kind of need some money) with the idea of selling them. They meet your requirements except for maaaaybe the Y-wing (see below). I'm based in the US btw.

I have a question about the Y-Wing that I hope you or someone else could answer. I am currently pulling out pieces from my parts bins to build this, and I'm noticing a shortage of dark bluish grey matches, but if I include the old dark grey, I have all the parts. This set was released in 2004 and from what I've read, they were selling kits with mixed dark grey and dark bluish grey shortly after the change (2003). Is it likely this is what I'm seeing or did I lose a few pieces somewhere?

I'm not really sure about the sets containting mixed grays, but as long as it is complete, it's ok by me. How much would you sell the sets for?