Sign in to follow this  
The Joker1

LEGOSWAP new swap messageboard idea.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of eurobricks. I just want to run a quick idea past everyone (mainly the Mods). Anyway recently i have been working on a little messageboard site called LEGOSWAP its main purpose (as you can guess) is for lego swapping (also some selling) Anyway the first thing I wanted to do is ask the mods if it would be ok to post a link to it here on EB so there is a site thats JUST for swapping and tradeing? The other thing I only a moment ago thaught of is as follows- As EB has recently had to open up a seperate section for sellers as they are starting to overcrowd and dominate the site for sales purposes how about you hand sales responsibilities to me. Im thinking if you got rid of all the unwanted selling threads and send them over to me? If this is a stupid idea just say so as it just came to me off the top of my head :tongue: .

Edited by The Joker1

For rules on linking to your site, please review our Site Guidelines, specifically the section on Selling and Self Promotion.

Selling and self promotion: New members are not allowed to sell/trade on this site, but we do allow long term members to do so in the Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds forum; be sure to read the rules to this forum before posting there. We occasionally allow exclusions to this rule but you need to contact the staff first. We NEVER allow the personal message system to be used to spam or contact members to make sales offers. If you engage in this practice, you will be subject to an immediate ban. The only time the personal message system should be used is when both parties have previously agreed to that form of communication. We take no responsibility for any transaction that takes place as a result of contact made on this site. If you have a problem with a transaction, you should discuss it with the other party, not us. Quite simply, know who you are dealing with and act accordingly. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Please don't use Eurobricks as a billboard. You may certainly post links to your site in your signature, but don't join just to advertise your site. This includes reviews/MOCs posted on off-site forums.

The other thing I only a moment ago thaught of is as follows- As EB has recently had to open up a seperate section for sellers as they are starting to overcrowd and dominate the site for sales purposes how about you hand sales responsibilities to me. Im thinking if you got rid of all the unwanted selling threads and send them over to me? If this is a stupid idea just say so as it just came to me off the top of my head :tongue: .

That's not happening. Members here will want to continue buying and selling here, and sending them through to you will be cumbersome for everyone. We also generally don't offload or outsource responsibilities to other people or websites.

For rules on linking to your site, please review our Site Guidelines, specifically the section on Selling and Self Promotion.

That's not happening. Members here will want to continue buying and selling here, and sending them through to you will be cumbersome for everyone. We also generally don't offload or outsource responsibilities to other people or websites.

Ok thanks Ricecracker. Now that i think about it it is a pretty stupid idea :blush: . I have had a look through the rules and i am thinking the best thing to do is put a little link in my signature and leave it a that. :sweet: Thanks for your time.