EX... huh... that seems so much more fitting... Although I was really hoping for some chunky suits when I heard about the "PWR Armor" (I like me some buff armored Ninja)

Kai's Fire Mech has been released at Lego Stores. I now own it, and how much I love it. When I entered there were about 18. When I left there were 8. When I peered through the window about half an hour later... there two! Ninjago has not lost it's charm, and with word of the series continuing into 2014 (end of the world, don't happen) I'm sure it will continue to do strong!

Yeah that is a good name considering PWR, but I saw somewhere they were called EX (Elemental eXtreme). I quite like that name, seems very fitting.

Emailed LEGO themselves and they don't even know. :tongue:

-Sci

I bought the fire mech, earth driller, and warrior bike off of amazon. I haven't built them yet, I have been saving them for this weekend. I saw the Garmatron at my local TRU but passed on it. I'm really starting to wish I had picked it up now.

So, it looks like I won't be getting my Golden Dragon until next week (28 december). *Enter Ninjago curse words here.*

Edited by Prominence

EX... huh... that seems so much more fitting... Although I was really hoping for some chunky suits when I heard about the "PWR Armor" (I like me some buff armored Ninja)

Kai's Fire Mech has been released at Lego Stores. I now own it, and how much I love it. When I entered there were about 18. When I left there were 8. When I peered through the window about half an hour later... there two! Ninjago has not lost it's charm, and with word of the series continuing into 2014 (end of the world, don't happen) I'm sure it will continue to do strong!

The PWR Armor rumor was probably created with bulky suits in mind, since it was almost certainly inspired by the LEGO Universe Ninjago armor concepts that never wound up getting released digitally, much less in sets. With that said, the name "PWR Armor" came from bogus episode descriptions for the most recent season of Ninjago on IMDB, so it's a bad idea to put any stock in that kind of rumor regardless of where the creator of the hoax got their ideas.

The LEGO Store I work at got stocked with Kai's Fire Mechs today, but no other 2013 Ninjago sets. I hope we get a shipment of Garmatron soon so I can get my hands on one.

I found and got the last Golden Dragon at Intertoys today. Talk about luck. I might review it after Christmas.

You know, it´s really weird that they gave Lloyd a sword in that set, while in the show, while on the dragon, the Dragolord makes a point about him not having a sword.

Prepare for Summer,as Ninjago continues the battle with the Stone Army and Garmadon.

As Lego confirms.

Better change that signature eh, :laugh: I must say I have only got 6 ninjago sets ever but I am happy they are staying for another wave.

Prepare for Summer,as Ninjago continues the battle with the Stone Army and Garmadon.

As Lego confirms.

:look: Guess that means no TV show until then at least, since Garmadon is good now... but what else would they do from that line? Maybe this means there will be kimono (whatever) spinners in summer! :excited:

Might be spinners. I can still see TLG keeping the game pack areas clear for LoC's Speedorz.

Might be spinners. I can still see TLG keeping the game pack areas clear for LoC's Speedorz.

Yeah, I thought about that too. But what other sets would LEGO make from the Stone Army series?

I know it would be too good to be true, but a Celestial Clock would be epic! We also could use a mojo dojo, and some of the Ninjaball Run Vehicles. Oh, and don't forget about the pirates.

Black Bounty, Celestial Clock, Saw Dog, Elephant Stone army thing, Dragolord. Any more guesses for summer sets?

Edited by DraikNova

How about a Dark Dragon with Golden Ninja and exclusive Good Human Garmadon Minifigure.

These new sets are already sold out at two of the three Toys"R"Us locations I went to today. The one that had them only had the two $20 sets, and barely any copies of 'em.