By Bounty V2, I meant the Dark Bounty.

Ah, I see. But since the ninja now have it back (and it's no longer "dark") I don't think we'll be seeing a dark bounty in a set. Besides, I'm fairly sure that the list we got was the entire last wave - except possibly an exclusive or two.

For those who don't whatch the show, that's the "reanimated" remains of the bounty, which is now purple and black.

EDIT: From the trailer of episode 20, it seems likely that the Stone Army Leader-ish fig we saw is Garmatron.

Well I think it is a stone warrior who is awaken by Great Devourer venom and enlarged by some uncontroled Lloyd power.

So, what eo you guys think... what exactly is Garmatron? I am guessing that it is the stone warrior in next week's episode, but I could be wrong.

It's the tank I heard.

To those who are suspecting that the four-armed figure in the trailer for the next Ninjago episode: you might not be so far off after all. I was just googling for 2013 Ninjago information and found this post on the Brickset forums from September 12:

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/comment/111350/#Comment_111350

The user who posted this made some other seemingly-accurate predictions and claims to be an ex-LEGO employee. And it seems to match the description of the giant four-armed figure depicted in the Episode 20 trailer that aired on Wednesday. Now, I struggle to imagine how the figure could actually be that big without loads of new parts (unless he's not as flexible as a regular minifigure), and it's definitely possible that he has just seen snippets of the show (or concept art for it) ahead of time rather than actually describing the physical figure in that post. But if he's correct, then we at least know that the character will be the one identified by the name Garmatron.

A lot of this is made even more confusing by this picture found in the show topic, posted by Penkidd11:

Screen_Shot_2012-09-26_at_7.28.43_PM.png

It shows the golden ninja fighting the stone army, which includes several four-armed ones.

According to that brickset rumor, Garmatron and Garmadon are actually the same things. So maybe Lord Garmadon tries to gain control of the Stone Army by building himself a Mech that looks like one of these. I'm just guess, but it seems like a way out of the scenario.

It's the tank I heard.

I think it´s either that giant minifig or that tank thing.

What tank are you talking about anyways? I watched it (episode 20) in Korean and I don't remember any tank-like thing. :sceptic:

What tank are you talking about anyways? I watched it (episode 20) in Korean and I don't remember any tank-like thing. :sceptic:

Not from the episode, but some people who have seen the retailer's catalog have described the main brick-built portion of the Garmatron set as resembling a tank.

Not from the episode, but some people who have seen the retailer's catalog have described the main brick-built portion of the Garmatron set as resembling a tank.

OK, yeah I think I remember that now. Maybe it's not the giant stone warrior, but I'm pretty sure that the stone army has something to do with it!

The new sets are the final battle, and their designs show it. I MUST BUY ALL OF THEM!!

The new Ninjago sets look pretty nice - I like them better than the "snake people" subtheme. That said, I'm wondering how this will pair off with Legends of Chima. They seem to overlap in quite a few ways, at least in terms of aesthetics.

So no Pirate stuff after all? Aawww, dissapointing. :sad:

Edited by Hive

I personally like the new stone warriors a lot better than the snakes but the two vehicles (the Samurai Bike and Garmatron) really look odd. Kai's Robot is awesome (although it does look like it could use a head), and I also really like the Temple of light (not that it's really so cool, but I like the tan). Isn't it really strange that the Golden Dragon would have the sword of fire? That was supposed to be gone, I thought. . . and I wish they had used the other Dragon head mold as well.

I'll jump on the bandwagon and give my consent to the Stone Warriors > Snake People idea. These seems so much more versatile, and while I'm glad we did get snake people, I'd rather have had a small wave of those and a large wave of stone samurais.

As for the sets themselves, I do like them, and my getting all other than the Golden Dragon and the Drill is unquestionable. But there's still a bit much Technic in it for my taste, and the Dragon set honestly seems a little redundant. The way I see it, each set includes one exclusive character, with the largest set including three (that's counting Lloyd, who would be exclusive if not for the Dragon set). However, as this year's only Dragon set, and what with it being the last, and (in that it is golden) sort of ultimate Dragon set, while also containing a cheaper way to get Lloyd without buying the biggest set of the line (which was a popular thing this year, huh?), I can see why the marketing section would want it in there.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll probably also get that and the drill, and I'll just have to buy two of the smaller sets to compensate. =J

I'm not sure whether this belongs in the 2012 thread, but I pre ordered my copy of the character encyclopedia, and I was wondering is Kimono Lloyd made out of Chinese Plastic? It would be a real shame if he was :cry_sad:

Edited by Lance

^The other encyclopedia book's minifigs didn't seem Chinese to me. I'm more worried about Gold Lloyd.

KInda iffy for now.

The sets seem an afterthought and not meant from the beginning.

The Fire Robot does look slick.

The Samurai Bike rehashes the Turbo Shredder and Jay is a copy of Kai from the rattlecopter set

The Powerdrill looks drillin (the stone parts on the vehicle are neat)

The Golden Dragon: the catapult is a copy of the Samurai X Mech catapult. The Golden Dragon with green looks cool, the head a bit to golden, and the golden ninja looks weird at first glance.

Garmatron, most innovative set, double tracks. Like this one.

The Temple of Light.... what a let down, perhaps it'll grow but... It is so tiny/thin/air. The Fire Temple owns it. Achitectural seen it has no special value as well. The Golden Mech looks slick, the clean brother of samuari mech.

The Stone warriors themselves are cool.

To have a golden ninja with golden dragon and golden mech is overdone.

Have we confirmed that Loyd will be the Gold Ninja? I just ask, because some things like the golden robot in the Light Temple set, makes me wonder if Perhaps Zane has been set up as one of the surprises for this season.

Have we confirmed that Loyd will be the Gold Ninja? I just ask, because some things like the golden robot in the Light Temple set, makes me wonder if Perhaps Zane has been set up as one of the surprises for this season.

The Golden Ninja has green parts printed on it, so I would be surprised if it wasn't Loyde.