Hmm. I'm completely lost as to the story so I have no idea what these sets will realistically be like, but my immediate reaction upon hearing "Garmatron" and "Temple of Light" indicates lots of transparent pieces.

If this is the last wave of the theme, it seems a bit... small. Still, hopefully we could get one more species before the end of the theme. If not, it'd be nice if they rereleased the Snake Generals in cheaper sets.

I´m guessing these prices are wrong and they are all at least 5 dollars more expensive in reality. I mean, a mech for 10 dollars? Anyway, I can´t wait to see the pictures.

I´m guessing these prices are wrong and they are all at least 5 dollars more expensive in reality. I mean, a mech for 10 dollars? Anyway, I can´t wait to see the pictures.

It might be something like the smaller Exo-Force sets or that Power Miners mini-mech. Actually, I'd be pretty happy with something like the former; I liked those little Exo-Force sets very much. =)

If the Golden Dragon turns out to be the size of the Earth Dragon I´ll buy two or three of them to make it the same size or larger than the Ultra Dragon.

I'm hoping the prices stay how they are. They are all roughly in my price range, so I can get most of them. Personally Kai's Mech and the Golden Dragon (more Dragons, yes!) are ones that definitely catch my interest. And if Garmatron is anything special, instant buy.

Kalhiki

I know. Dragons are what drew me into Ninjago. I´m probably going to get all of these, just to recreate the story behind the golden dragon.

Never got any of the dragons..I made a horrible mistake :sceptic: ,but I shall get this Golden Dragon to at least have one(Don't really like Ultra Dragon)dragon from Ninjago.I'm really interested to see how this dragon will look like..all gold or gold and white,so many possibilities to this dragon.

I'm hoping the prices stay how they are. They are all roughly in my price range, so I can get most of them. Personally Kai's Mech and the Golden Dragon (more Dragons, yes!) are ones that definitely catch my interest. And if Garmatron is anything special, instant buy.

Kalhiki

My guess is that Garmatron is the evil being or whatever that created the great devourer, but who knows. I like the price range as well, it should make it farily easy to get all the Kimono ninja, and it really doesn't seem too unlikely - LEGO probably wants Ninjago just to fizz out and that probably won't happen as fast if they realease a whole bunch of huge sets.

And I think Lloyd NRG is the Gold Ninja - (like I said in this thread) - his ZX spinner is gold, not green. Plus it would be natural for him to turn gold as he blends the four spinjitzu elements within himself more and more. And also, since his Kimono form seems exclusive to the Character encyclopedia, I think it makes sense for him to be golden in the next wave.

My guess is that Garmatron isn't a minifigure, but a brick built robot. I mean, the set is named Garmatron :tongue:

I agree, whatever it is is probably brick-built. But I was think in terms of something like the Power Miners Cyristal King - a huge being or something. :wink:

Kinda what I thought too: the Crystal King on the scale of a medium-sized set.

Edited by DraikNova

Kinda what I thought too: the Crystal King on the scale of a medium-sized set.

Yes, and since Kai seems to be gitting a robot, I doubt Garmatron will be a robot either.

Maybe Garmatron is Garmadon with some suit, presumably found in the same place where the Ninja got their kimono suits.

Maybe Garmatron is Garmadon with some suit, presumably found in the same place where the Ninja got their kimono suits.

That would seem likely except that the entire set is named Garmatron. So if he were just a minifigure, well, there would have to be somethign else there too. :sceptic:

That would seem likely except that the entire set is named Garmatron. So if he were just a minifigure, well, there would have to be somethign else there too. :sceptic:

Unless it's power armor. Very large power armor. It would put Lex Luthor to shame. :grin:

I hope this one's good, the mechs Lego make these days are awful especially the Samurai Mech.

Personnally I though the Samurai Mech was pretty cool. But this one could have some cool pieces.

Why does everyone hate on the Samurai Mech?

I feel this wave of Ninjago is going to be very promising simply due to all the robots we (most likely) will be getting.

Kalhiki

Most people liked it, I'm one of the few people who thinks that it looks weird. My nephew is a crazed Ninjago maniac and he thinks it looks bad as well. I may have influenced him to make it look weird tough. :tongue:

Wait what? The samurai mech is one of the best mech ever created. It's sturdy, very posable, looks intimidiating and have great pieces.

If you have the set you would know that it's not sturdy at all as some parts of it always fall off when you play with it. It's not much posable either, and the looks is the biggest point in my negativity. Altough I admit the pieces are nice. :thumbup:

Edited by TheRedGuy