Now we have something to discuss about..it seems Ninjago will be continuing in 2013.In the Ninjago Encyclopedia a photo has been showed of a minifigure that we have never seen before.It seems to be a Stone Warrior/Leader judging by another photo showed last month with the stone warriors surrounding the ninja, which also got new suits that look like kimono outfits.

such as this(Lloyd Exclusive Figure)

7906767764_79a89936e8_c.jpg

This is the Stone Warrior/Leader

7906766772_a97494d2dc_c.jpg

EDIT:New Photo from The Amazing Minifigure Ultimate Sticker Collection(Kai Kimono Oufit & A Legends Of Chima Minifig:the lion)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vaXsJPUkL._SS500_.jpg

Edit: New Picture

Screen_Shot_2012-09-26_at_7.28.43_PM.png

LIST HAS BEEN FOUND

8074441119_c303d1bf3d_o.jpg

70500 Kai's Fire Robot

8074436160_df099355c6_o.jpg

70501 Samurai Bike

8074441025_d875de4aeb_o.jpg

70502 Cole's Power-Drill

8074410059_8d793f39bd_o.jpg

70503 Golden Dragon

8074436062_8a19c07640_o.jpg

70504 Garmatron

8074409371_c65e2f33a6_o.jpg

70505 Temple of Light

So Discuss

Credit goes to bkctsang for the images from the encyclopedia

Credit goes to ReZourceman for the images of Kimono Kai

Edited by LuxorV

Awesome :thumbup:

Thanks for the pic, I am waiting for the Christmas book sales to get my own copy. The 2013 wave will be one to look forward too if that minifig is anything to go by!

Does anyone else find it interesting that it says "Haveing defeated the. . . Snakes"? They haven't quite got there yet, but I guess this means it's coming. ( :thumbup: )

Does anyone else find it interesting that it says "Haveing defeated the. . . Snakes"? They haven't quite got there yet, but I guess this means it's coming. ( :thumbup: )

That evil stone warrior guy looks bad to the bone. Even if he does look like the illegitimate child of Darth Maul and Lord Garmadon. Darth Garmadon? With some sort of crab claws on his helmet.

Rock on stone warriors! Woop!

Edited by andhe

I just realized something in the picture of the book cover. Kimono Lloyd has a different symbol on his back printing. It seems to be designed mor in the style of the other ninja's symbols. I wonder what it could be?

They really do use alot of new molds in this theme. Not that i'm complaining yet.

I heard earlier this spring that a new Ninja Turtles line was going to be taking over once the Ninjago phases out, but they were not going to start showing up until late 2013/early 2014...

Edited by Paul Boratko

I heard earlier this spring that a new Ninja Turtles line was going to be taking over once the Ninjago phases out, but they were not going to start showing up until late 2013/early 2014...

So 'tis said. . . *sigh* :hmpf_bad: Can't say I believe it though.

I want this soooo much!

I think it would sell better if you got one of those new rock people from picture 2 with it. But green zx in nice too :thumbup: .

Just had TMNT confirmed by a Brickset user who works at Nickelodeon. :cry_sad:

You can find the confirmation in this thread on Brickset.

Just had TMNT confirmed by a Brickset user who works at Nickelodeon. :cry_sad:

You can find the confirmation in this thread on Brickset.

Well, after seeing stone warrior I think we are going to get at least one more wave of Ninjago anyway. :sweet: (Oh, and you can hate me but I am excited to see TMNT sets :blush: )

Not sure why everyone thinks TNMT is going to replace Ninjago. Seriously, what do they have in common so LEGO would cancel one of their most successful themes of all time and replace it with a licensed theme they don't even know about how well it's going to sell? Ninja and what else?

I'm not saying TNMT isn't going to happen, as things do currently seem to point that way. Just that I don't think LEGO would cancel Ninjago only to make way for TNMT. Also, Kevin Hinkle said the replacement for Ninjago would make us wonder why Ninjago couldn't end sooner, but sorry, if the replacement is going to be TNMT, then I will wonder why they replaced Ninjago at all and I'm sure I'm not the only would who would think that as I doubt TNMT sets is what we've all been waiting for. I want LEGO to tell new, good and original stories and not have a licensed theme forced on me.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

Not sure why everyone thinks TNMT is going to replace Ninjago. Seriously, what do they have in common so LEGO would cancel one of their most successful themes of all time and replace it with a licensed theme they don't even know about how well it's going to sell?

they will cancel it to make room for something that will sell even better (quoting TLG:) it is just coincidence that TNMT are comming at the same time

they will cancel it to make room for something that will sell even better (quoting TLG:) it is just coincidence that TNMT are comming at the same time

Just my thoughts, but I'm reading people say everywhere that TNMT is going to replace Ninjago. :sceptic:

-Gata signoff.png

At the moment these are the possible themes which could replace Ninjago:

* Speedorz, but this seems more a follow up to racers

* Turtles, but this is licensed and not action

* Polar Express, see the other thread + image on here

* Legends of Chima, which sounds mystic

Option 3-4 makes most sense to me.

Well, judging by this picture, we're going to see at east one more wave. But I agree with those who are saying that Ledgend of Chima will more likely replace Ninjago. :wink:

I agree, although Futuristic (or disjointed-timeline) Japan and Ancient (mythical and misspelled) China clashes a bit.

This is the Stone Warrior/Leader

:oh: Man that guy looks amazing! :excited:

Just my thoughts, but I'm reading people say everywhere that TNMT is going to replace Ninjago. :sceptic:

-Gata signoff.png

I don't think LEGO confirmed this, so it's only a possibility that might come true. :cry_sad:

At the moment these are the possible themes which could replace Ninjago:

* Speedorz, but this seems more a follow up to racers

* Turtles, but this is licensed and not action

* Polar Express, see the other thread + image on here

* Legends of Chima, which sounds mystic

Option 3-4 makes most sense to me.

The only other theme besides TMNT(which the idea of LEGO making this is just :sick: ) that seems related to Ninjago is Legends of Chima. I think that Legends of Chima will be the theme to replace Ninjago, not TMNT. :sceptic:

Dear mother of god...I don't post here often, and while Ninjago has never really been my favorite theme, the fact that there is a possibility of it being replaced by TMNT is horrifying to me. At least when I see Ninjago I know that it is a deep storyline made with TLG's own blood, sweat, and tears in a world where almost half of its themes are licensed. If we accept TLG's new corporate strategy of conflict and storylines then in my opinion Ninjago epitomizes how to do it right (not to mention it had some well-executed sets for what they were).

Aside from ranting and onto constructive discussion- indeed Legends of Chima sounds the most likely, likely because it's similar to Ninjago and could possibly ride off of its success. Moreover, if it indeed has an Oriental theme to it (pretty arbitrary, my second best guess is South-American) then maybe they could be encouraging kiddies to integrate the Ninjago and Chima sets? I remembered TLG combined the canons for Atlantis, Alien Conquest, and Pharoah's Quest so there is precedent.

EDIT: The TMNT article that mentioned a "reliable source" said a release date of January 2013. So if it is to be believed, and since we know we have one more wave of Ninjago, then we know it's not "replacing" the theme.

Edited by JustinYum

I don't think there will be a lot of themes like Ninjago. The storyline is amazing and the characters are great. I think that some kids can relate to Kai, Jay Zane, Cole and Lloyd, which I think is great. Ninjago really proves that LEGO really can make great storylines aside from licensed themes. So whatever the replacement theme is, let it be later next year or the year after, I will never forget the success that Ninjago has brought us.

Edited by Wall E2624

I don't think there will be a lot of themes like Ninjago. The storyline is amazing and the characters are great. I think that some kids can relate to Kai, Jay Zane, Cole and Lloyd, which I think is great. Ninjago really proves that LEGO really can make great storylines aside from licensed themes. So whatever the replacement theme is, let it be later next year or the year after, I will never forget the success that Ninjago has brought us.

LEGO did say that we'd be wondering why they didn't cancel Ninjago sooner. So I'm optamistic - as long as we don't get TMNT. . .

EDIT: The TMNT article that mentioned a "reliable source" said a release date of January 2013. So if it is to be believed, and since we know we have one more wave of Ninjago, then we know it's not "replacing" the theme.

:wub_drool: Yay! TMNT wont replace Ninjago! :devil_laugh:

Well looking back at the last few years the big action of the previous year has ended with a january release simultanius with the first wave of the replacement theme. However Ninjago is not replaced by a TMNT theme.