Sandy

Heroica RPG - Quest #44: My Best Friend

"Thanks," Mizuki says to Guts and attacks the Ogre Rioter twice from the front row

OOC:Scubacarrot, can you control my character for the next 3 days ?

Battle order Northern group

Namyrra

Namyrra

Nerwen

Columbus

Thalion

"Columbus, please bombard the Werehyena Rioter with your Ice bomb from the back row"

"I shall cast a Darkness spell at Boreal, and cast a Darkness spell at the Hobgoblin Rioter, both from the back row."

"Nerwen, if you'd be so kind to take care of the Lucustoid Rioter that would be splendid."

(OoC: also, seems my power is wrong, 21+12 is 33, not 31 :wink:)

OOC

Sandy: Shouldn't my damage be 172? (24+19 great spell)x2 (darkness)x2 (encouraged)

"Well done. Dreyrugr take a potion this round, you need to be more careful, that enemy is too powerful for you. Everyone else, keep at it and we'll stop these rioters!"

Battle Order (W)

Dreyrugr

Cinna

Hybros

Cannoneer

Erik

Hybros

Cinna attacks Riot Leader Zephyroth with Darkness from the back row.

Cannoneer Cortes bombards Wolfgang Goon with Fire Bomb from the back row.

"OK southern assault party! Lets see what damage we can cause, shall we?"

Battle Order (S)

Benji

Benji

William

William

Sarick

Alexander

Pizarro

Benji attacks Riot Leader Nothus twice from the back row.

Elite Cannoneer Pizarro attacks the strumpet from the back row.

"Hey guys, let make sure that if there is a free hit, let the free hit be from the Goblin Rioter because he is the weakest."

Edited by Flare

Time to fight!!

Alexander Vandangant attacks the Porcish Rioter from the back row.

Please, Flare, check if I make the right things in the right order

I make the changes as you say

Edited by Wedge09

Time to fight!!

Alexander Vandangant attacks with SHIELD Tripleshot the Porcish Rioter, the Lizardman Rioter and the Goblin Rioter from the left row.

Please, Flare, check if I make the right things in the right order

Hey mate, I don't think you understand exactly how this works. You can choose one enemy to attack from either the front or back row. "Shield" is the result of the Quest Host rolling the die and getting a 1 for your attack. Since you are a ranger I would recommend attacking from the back row.

OOC: Sandy, I think you forgot to take my lucky effect into account. Also, I don't believe the earth-elemental Reaper should have caused double damage on the Sargassan, since it is aquatic type. Earth deals double damage on Fire, Lightning, and Ice.

Hybros repeats his attack.

OOC: Sandy, I think you forgot to take my lucky effect into account. Also, I don't believe the earth-elemental Reaper should have caused double damage on the Sargassan, since it is aquatic type. Earth deals double damage on Fire, Lightning, and Ice.

QM Note: You are correct, apologies. You actually got two Shields with the second rolls now, so your party is only facing three enemies anymore. Everyone on the Western battle, please repost your actions!

IC: De'kra relaxed as he gazed over the battle, he had misread the fight. Hybros had managed to kill four of his opponents, reducing the foes he faced dramatically. It was almost scary how quick the rioters fell, they offered no resistence. And now De'kra had that power.

NORTHERN ASSAULT

Results of Round One of the Northern Riot Battle:

>Namyrra (Darkness) vs. Riot Leader Boreal - Damage (Namyrra: 28 health+8 SP-(34/2=17 dmg)=19 health)

>Namyrra (Darkness) vs. Hobgoblin Rioter - Shield (Summon - Xut the Daemon joins the battle)

Nerwen vs. Lucustoid Rioter - Miss

>Columbus (Ice Bomb) vs. Werehyena Rioter - Bombard (Boreal: no effect; Urchin: 24 health-15 dmg=9 health; Gnome: 46 health-15 dmg=31 health; Hobgoblin: 76 health-15 dmg=61 health; Lucustoid: 64 health-(15x2=30 dmg)=34 health; Pongcanis: 51 health-(15x2=30 dmg)=21 health; Werehyena: 114 health-(15x2=30 dmg)=84 health)

>Thalion (Fire) vs. Gnomish Rioter - Damage (Thalion: 5 health-(4/2=2 dmg)=3 health)

Street Urchin+Pongcanis Rioter - Free Hit vs. Columbus (Columbus: 50 health-(2+4=6/2=3 dmg)=47 health)

Namyrra orders her troops against the rioters attacking from the north. The norseman riot leader Boreal attacks Namyrra for 17 damage, but the evoker responds by summoning Xut the Daemon at her side. Nerwen misses her attack against the Lucustoid. Columbus shoots an ice bomb at the enemies. Boreal is unharmed, but the Street Urchin, the gnome and the hobgoblin all lose 15 health while the Lucustoid, the Pongcanis and the werehyena suffer 30 damage. The gnomish rioter takes 3 health from Thalion. The street urchin combines his powers with the Pongcanis rioter, and together they deal 3 damage to the cannoneer.

All enemies still remain on the northern front.

Enemies (N):

heroicaquest44-boreal.jpg

Riot Leader Boreal

Type: Humanoid/Icy

Level: 34

Health: 823/823

Special I:
Frost Aura
– Creates an aura that causes 10 ice-elemental damage to the next three attackers who land a hit.

Special II:
Dark Dragon Slash
– Causes 34 darkness-elemental damage to the target, piercing SP. Used only if Frost Aura is in effect.

Drops: Fafnir (WP:14, ice- and darkness-elemental, greatsword)

Note: Immune to blinded-effect and sudden death. If all those he commands are defeated before him, he will flee to another on-going battle.

heroicaquest44-streeturchin.jpg

Street Urchin

Type: Humanoid

Level: 2

Health: 9/24

Special:
Slingshot
– Causes 4 damage to the target regardless of row.

Drops: Leather Cap (Artefact/Headwear; SP:1)

heroicaquest44-gnomishrioter.jpg

Gnomish Rioter

Level: 4

Health: 31/46

Special:
Bad Luck Rub
– Causes the jinxed-effect to the target.

Drops: Nostrum

heroicaquest44-hobgoblinrioter.jpg

Hobgoblin Rioter

Level: 8

Health: 61/76

Special:
Foul Play
– Causes 8 damage and the poisoned-effect to the target.

Drops: Venom

heroicaquest44-lucustoidrioter.jpg

Lucustoid Rioter

Type: Humanoid/Vermin

Level: 6

Health: 34/64

Special:
Screech
– Causes 6 damage and the afraid-effect to the target.

Drops: Grand Tonic

heroicaquest44-pongcanisrioter.jpg

Pongcanis Rioter

Type: Humanoid/Beast

Health: 21/51

Special:
Scold
– Causes the confused-effect to the target.

Drops: Tonic

heroicaquest44-werehyena.jpg

Werehyena Rioter

Level: 10

Health: 84/114

Special:
Cheer Up
– Restores up to 20 health to all allies.

Drops: Gaudy Cloak (Artefact/Backwear; Max. Health +1, Max. Ether +1)

Party (N):

namyrra_training_hall_avatar.jpg

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

1337 years old female Fenarian Evoker

Level 21
*Immune to Sealing*
*Encouraged*
*Hastened*

Power
: 33
(21+12)

Defence
: 8
(5+3)

Health
: 19/28
(5+20+3)

Ether
: 32/32
(5+20+1+1+5)

Gold
: 44

Equipment
: Snake Staff (WP:12), Fanged Helm (SP:5), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether +5, immune to Sealing)

Inventory
: Shiny Dagger (WP:10), Bone Staff (WP:3), Amethyst, Opal, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire. Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, Ether Core, 2 Phoenix Essence, 5 Meads, 3 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 2 Smoke Bombs, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Bedroll, Venom, 3 bones

Spirits
: Xut the Daemon (
Darkness
), Raiju the Raiju (
Lightning
), Ni the Shrubbery (
Wood
), Mark the Ice Cube Tray (
Ice
), Clay Golem (
Earth
), Battle Angel (
Light
), unknown (
Fire
), unknown (
Wind
)

ava-nerwen.jpg

Nerwen Calmcacil (played by Chromeknight)

261 year old female elven Cleric

Level 12
*Immune to
Wind

Power:
(12+6)

Defense:

Health:
23/23
(9+11+3)

Ether:
16/16
(5+11)

Gold:

Equipment:
Staff (WP:6,
Wood
), White Cloak (+3 Max health), Winged Circlet (SP:2, Immune to Wind)

Inventory:
Hammer (WP: 6), 2 Potions, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 3 Elixirs, 4 Remedies, 2 Phoenix Essences,Venom, 2 Ice Bombs, Shovel, Bedroll, Bone

Thalion Dwinlas (-obelix-)

213 years old male elf Mage

Level 1

Power:
(1+3)

Health:
3/5

Ether:
5/5

Gold:

Equipment:
Dagger (WP:3)

Inventory:
Ruby (
Fire
), Potion, Bedroll

heroicaquest44-cannoneercolumbus.jpg

Elite Cannoneer Columbus (NPC, controlled by Quarryman)

42 years old male human Cannoneer

Level 10

Power:

Health:
47/50

Equipment:
Bonaparte Handcannon (WP:5)

Inventory:
Fire Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb

ava-xutthedaemon.jpg

Xut the Daemon (Spirit, controlled by Quarryman)

Element:
Darkness

Power:

EASTERN ASSAULT

Results of Round Two of the Eastern Riot Battle:

>Magellan (Fire Bomb) vs. Ogre Rioter - Damage (Magellan: 50 health-(15/2=8 dmg)=42 health)

Mizuki vs. Ogre Rioter - Special Damage/Critical Hit (Ogre: 94 health-(31x2=61 dmg)=33 health)

Mizuki vs. Ogre Rioter - Miss/Special Damage

>Raven vs. Ogre Rioter - Hit (Ogre: 33 health-(4/2=2 dmg)=31 health)

>Guts (Throwing Knife) vs. Riot Leader Eurose - Extra Critical Hit/Extra Critical Hit (Eurose: 630 health-(47x2=94 dmg)=536 health)

Guts vs. Ogre Rioter - Special Damage/Steal (Guts: 15 gold)

The second round on the eastern front begins. The cannoneer Magellan is attacked by the ogre for 8 damage. Mizuki gets a critical hit on the ogre, dealing 61 damage. She tries to do it again, but misses. Raven hits the ogre from the safety of the back row for 2 damage. Guts throws his knife at the Eurose, hitting her in a weak spot and dealing 94 damage. Guts then steals 15 gold from the ogre.

Two enemies still remain on the eastern front.

Enemies (E):

heroicaquest44-eurose.jpg

Riot Leader Eurose

Type: Humanoid/Rocky

Level: 30

Health: 536/754

Special:
Rumbling Strike
– Causes 3 earth-elemental damage to all combatants in all on-going battles, regardless of row and SP. In other battles, the damage is done in the beginning of the next round.

Drops: Titanic Axe (WP:11, earth-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect, axe)

Note: Immune to asleep-effect and sudden death. If all those she commands are defeated before her, she will flee to another on-going battle.

heroicaquest44-ogrerioter.jpg

Ogre Rioter

Level: 15

Health: 31/210

Special:
Big Smash
– Grabs the target and the next opponent in the battle order, smashing them together to cause 15 damage to both of them, regardless of row.

Drops: Phoenix Essence

Party (E):

7441682730_7e226292c6_t.jpg

Guts Holla (Scubacarrot)
***Acting Party Leader***

42 year old male human Raider

Level 20
*Natural Respite*
*Dance*
*Encouraged*
*Hastened*
*Lucky*

Power:
(20+14)
(29 for ranged attacks
(20+9)
)

Health:
18/33
(7+19+7)

Gold:

Equipment:
Lifestealer (WP:14,
ice-elemental
, attacks restore 3 health), Dancing Shoes (Wearer dances well, in the turn after a "4" is rolled, the wearer can act twice)

Inventory:
Throwing Knife (WP:9, retrievable,
light-elemental
)
, Hollow Dagger (WP: 6, hollow), 9 Grand Potions, 1 Grand Tonic, 1 Elixir, 5 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essences, 4 Meads, 4 Nostrums, 4 Smelling Salts, Shovel, Telescope, Bedroll, Beholder's Eye (allows one round per quest to be replayed), 3 Mythril Shards (3/4 of a Mythril)

gc5570571444584664818.jpg?width=80&height=75&aspect=fitwithin&padcolor=ffffff&size=thumb

Mizuki Kimura (zakura)

21 years old female human Rogue

Level 11
*Encouraged*
*Hastened*
*Lucky*

Power:
(11+10)

Health:
17/17
(7 + 10)

Gold:

Equipment:
Dagger (WP:10)

Inventory:
Potion, Grand Potion, Remedy, Venom, 3 Nostrums, 3 Meads, 3 Nostrums, 2 Smelling Salts, Smoke Bomb, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, Cannonball, Death Progg Claw

HeroicaRaven-1.png

Raven Ashcroft (Raven Brickroft)

18 years old male human Rogue

Level 1

Power:
(1+3)

Health:
7/7

Gold:

Equipment:
Main Gauche (WP: 3)

Inventory:
Potion, Venom

heroicaquest44-cannoneermagellan.jpg

Elite Cannoneer Magellan (NPC, controlled by Scubacarrot)

39 years old male human Cannoneer

Level 10

Power:

Health:
42/50

Equipment:

Inventory:
Fire Bomb

Party leaders, post the order of actions. Everyone, choose your actions and targets.

"Raven, can you heal me with your potion? I'll pay you back for it after the fight! Mizuki, attack the Ogre twice again, Magellan, attack the Ogre from the back row!"

Guts himself attacked the Riot Leader twice from the front row, with Lifestealer.

Battle order:

Raven

Guts

Guts

Mizuki

Mizuki

Magellan

(Ooc: uhm, shouldn't Xut have done damage to the Hobgoblin the round he was summoned?)

Northern group battle order:

Xut

Columbus

Namyrra

Namyrra

Nerwen

Thalion

"Xut, go hit Boreal hard."

"I shall cast Two Darkness spells at Boreal from the back row."

"Columbus, bombard the Werehyena with your Fire bomb from the back row please."

OOC: No problem, thanks Sandy!

Satisfied with his attack, Hybros takes position in the back row and throws his Bladerang at the Sargassan Rioter. He then throws his Clock Cog at Zephyroth.

It was too bad the beggars could not be spared...

Mizuki attacks Ogre Rioterfrom the front row

OOC:Thanks, Scuba you may now control my character.

Battle Order (W)

Dreyrugr

Cinna

Hybros

Cannoneer

Erik

Hybros

Cinna attacks Riot Leader Zephyroth with Darkness from the back row.

Cannoneer Cortes bombards Sargassan Rioter with Ice Bomb from the back row.

"Well done. Dreyrugr take a potion this round, you need to be more careful, that enemy is too powerful for you."

"Yes it seems not fighting for a while has made me a bit rusty. I think I may have ripped a few muscles in that attack." Dreyrugr takes a potion from the back row.

QM Note: Quarryman, the summons act on the round after they have been summoned. They need to be mentioned in the battle order, after all.

NORTHERN ASSAULT

Results of Round Two of the Northern Riot Battle:

Xut vs. Riot Leader Boreal - (Boreal: 823 health-(21x2=42 dmg)=781 health; Namyrra: -1 ether)

>Columbus (Fire Bomb) vs. Werehyena Rioter - Great Bombard (Boreal: 781 health-(20x2=40 dmg)=741 health; Street Urchin: 9 health-20 dmg=0 health; Gnome: 31 health-20 dmg=11 health; Hobgoblin: 61 health-20 dmg=41 health; Lucustoid: 34 health-20 dmg=14 health; Pongcanis: 21 health-(20x2=40 dmg)=0 health; Werehyena: 84 health-(20x2=40 dmg)=44 health)

>Namyrra (Darkness) vs. Riot Leader Boreal - Special Damage (Frost Aura - Boreal: Frost Aura 3/3)

>Namyrra (Darkness) vs. Riot Leader Boreal - Spell (Boreal: 741 health-(33x4=132 dmg)=609 health; Namyrra: 19 health+8 SP-(10/2=5 dmg)=19 health, -1 ether)

Nerwen vs. Hobgoblin Rioter - Critical Hit (Hobgoblin: 41 health-24 dmg=17 health)

>Thalion (Fire) vs. Gnomish Rioter - Shield (Magic Burst of Fire - Boreal: 609 health-(4x2=8 dmg)=601 health; Gnome: 11 health-4 dmg=7 health; Hobgoblin: 17 health-4 dmg=13 health; Lucustoid: 14 health-4 dmg=10 health; Werehyena: 44 health-(4x2=8 dmg)=36 health; Thalion: 3 health-(10/2=5 dmg)=0 health)

Lucustoid Rioter - Free Hit vs. Columbus (Columbus: 47 health-(6/2=3 dmg)=44 health)

Namyrra orders Xut to attack Boreal. The daemon spirit deals 42 damage to the riot leader. Columbus hits all enemies well with his fiery cannon. The street urchin and the Pongcanis are defeated, Boreal and the werehyena suffer 40 damage while the gnome, the hobgoblin and the Lucustoid lose 20 health. Boreal surrounds himself with a Frost Aura. Namyrra pierces the aura unharmed with her darkness spell that causes 132 damage. Nerwen takes 24 more damage from the hobgoblin with her strike. Thalion's spellpowers burst, dealing fire-elemental damage to all enemies: Boreal and the werehyena lose 8 health, while the others lose 4 health. Unfortunately, Boreal's Frost Aura knocks out the brave novice mage. The lucustoid is left without attention, and it manages to cause 3 damage to Columbus.

Five enemies remain in the north.

Enemies (N):

heroicaquest44-boreal.jpg

Riot Leader Boreal

*Frost Aura 1/3*

Type: Humanoid/Icy

Level: 34

Health: 601/823

Special I:
Frost Aura
– Creates an aura that causes 10 ice-elemental damage to the next three attackers who land a hit.

Special II:
Dark Dragon Slash
– Causes 34 darkness-elemental damage to the target, piercing SP. Used only if Frost Aura is in effect.

Drops: Fafnir (WP:14, ice- and darkness-elemental, greatsword)

Note: Immune to blinded-effect and sudden death. If all those he commands are defeated before him, he will flee to another on-going battle.

heroicaquest44-gnomishrioter.jpg

Gnomish Rioter

Health: 7/46

Special:
Bad Luck Rub
– Causes the jinxed-effect to the target.

Drops: Nostrum

heroicaquest44-hobgoblinrioter.jpg

Hobgoblin Rioter

Level: 8

Health: 13/76

Special:
Foul Play
– Causes 8 damage and the poisoned-effect to the target.

Drops: Venom

heroicaquest44-lucustoidrioter.jpg

Lucustoid Rioter

Type: Humanoid/Vermin

Level: 6

Health: 10/64

Special:
Screech
– Causes 6 damage and the afraid-effect to the target.

Drops: Grand Tonic

heroicaquest44-werehyena.jpg

Werehyena Rioter

Level: 10

Health: 36/114

Special:
Cheer Up
– Restores up to 20 health to all allies.

Drops: Gaudy Cloak (Artefact/Backwear; Max. Health +1, Max. Ether +1)

Party (N):

namyrra_training_hall_avatar.jpg

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

1337 years old female Fenarian Evoker

Level 21
*Immune to Sealing*
*Encouraged*
*Hastened*

Power
: 33
(21+12)

Defence
: 8
(5+3)

Health
: 19/28
(5+20+3)

Ether
: 30/32
(5+20+1+1+5)

Gold
: 44

Equipment
: Snake Staff (WP:12), Fanged Helm (SP:5), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether +5, immune to Sealing)

Inventory
: Shiny Dagger (WP:10), Bone Staff (WP:3), Amethyst, Opal, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire. Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, Ether Core, 2 Phoenix Essence, 5 Meads, 3 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 2 Smoke Bombs, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Bedroll, Venom, 3 bones

Spirits
: Xut the Daemon (
Darkness
), Raiju the Raiju (
Lightning
), Ni the Shrubbery (
Wood
), Mark the Ice Cube Tray (
Ice
), Clay Golem (
Earth
), Battle Angel (
Light
), unknown (
Fire
), unknown (
Wind
)

ava-nerwen.jpg

Nerwen Calmcacil (played by Chromeknight)

261 year old female elven Cleric

Level 12
*Immune to
Wind

Power:
(12+6)

Defense:

Health:
23/23
(9+11+3)

Ether:
16/16
(5+11)

Gold:

Equipment:
Staff (WP:6,
Wood
), White Cloak (+3 Max health), Winged Circlet (SP:2, Immune to Wind)

Inventory:
Hammer (WP: 6), 2 Potions, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 3 Elixirs, 4 Remedies, 2 Phoenix Essences,Venom, 2 Ice Bombs, Shovel, Bedroll, Bone

Thalion Dwinlas (-obelix-)

213 years old male elf Mage

Level 1 *Knocked Out*

Power:
(1+3)

Health:
0/5

Ether:
5/5

Gold:

Equipment:
Dagger (WP:3)

Inventory:
Ruby (
Fire
), Potion, Bedroll

heroicaquest44-cannoneercolumbus.jpg

Elite Cannoneer Columbus (NPC, controlled by Quarryman)

42 years old male human Cannoneer

Level 10

Power:

Health:
44/50

Equipment:

Inventory:
Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb

ava-xutthedaemon.jpg

Xut the Daemon (Spirit, controlled by Quarryman)

Element:
Darkness

Power:

WESTERN ASSAULT

Results of Round Two of the Western Riot Battle:

>Dreyrugr uses Potion on himself - (Dreyrugr: +10 health)

>Cinna (Darkness) vs. Riot Leader Zephyroth - Great Spell (Zephyroth: 485 health-(44x4=176 dmg)=309 health; Cinna: -1 ether)

>Hybros (Bladerang)vs. Sargassan Rioter - Damage/Lethal Aim (Zephyroth: 309 health-9 dmg=300 health; Mother: 24 health-9 dmg=15 health; Sargassan: 61 health-9 dmg=52 health)

>Cortes (Ice Bomb) vs. Sargassan Rioter - Special Damage (Uproar - All enemies: +1 level)

Erik vs. Sargassan Rioter - Hit (Sargassan: 52 health-(23x2=46 dmg)=6 health)

>Hybros (Clock Cog) vs. Riot Leader Zephyroth - Lethal Aim/Lethal Aim (Zephyroth: 300 health-14 dmg=286 health)

Concerned Mother - Free Hit vs. Cortes (Cortes: 48 health-(4/2=2 dmg)=46 health)

Dreyrugr restores himself back to full health with a potion. Cinna's dark spell hits the fairy riot leader for 176 damage. Hybros throws his bladerang to cause 9 damage to all enemies, but fails to assassinate any of them. The Sargassan then causes an uproar, and all enemies gain one level. Erik hits the noisy Sargassan with his lightning-elemental blade for 46 damage. Hybros' Clock Cog causes 14 more damage to Zephyroth. The concerned mother chips another 2 health from Cortes.

Three enemies still remain in the west.

Enemies (W):

heroicaquest44-zephyroth.jpg

Riot Leader Zephyroth

Type: Humanoid/Flying

Level: 29

Health: 286/691

Special I:
Cleansing Zephyr
– Restores up to 28 health to all allies and removes all negative effects from them. Used only if allies are damaged.

Special II:
Fey Light
– Causes 14 light-elemental damage and confused-effect to the target. Used only if all allies are at full health.

Drops: Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind- and light-elemental, throwing weapon)

Note: Immune to confused-effect and sudden death. If all those he commands are defeated before him, he will flee to another on-going battle.

heroicaquest44-concernedmother.jpg

Concerned Mother

Health: 15/39

Special:
Think of the Children!
– Makes the target ashamed, stunning them for the next round.

Drops: Remedy

heroicaquest44-sargassanrioter.jpg

Sargassan Rioter

Type: Humanoid/Aquatic

Level: 9

Health: 6/91

Special:
Uproar
– Rouses all allies, increasing their level by one.

Drops: Sharkskin Armour (Artefact/Bodywear; SP +1, immune to water-element)

Party (W):

7799445022_26c70f4173_o.jpg

Cinna the Dark (darkdragon)
***Acting Party Leader***

19 years Female Human Mystic Knight

Level 19
*Immune to
Fire
*Encouraged*

Power:
(19+12+1)

Defense:
(2+1)

Health:
31/31
(5+18+7+1)

Ether:
24/25
(5+18+1+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:12, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, null fire), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (+1 to all stats per year)

Inventory:
Amethyst (
Darkness
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Opal (
Ice
), Ruby (
Fire
), Healing Staff (WP:5), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 4 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, 3 Bones

av-28776.jpg

Dreyrugr (Vash the Stampede)

1000 year old male vampire Rogue

Level 1

Power:
(1+3)

Health:
7/7
(7)

Gold:

Equipment:
Longsword (WP:3)

Inventory:
Potion, Venom, Bedroll

IMG_2373.JPG

Erik Tyrvarr (Myrddyn)

18 years old male human Barbarian

Level 10 ½
*Restoration*

Power:
(10+13)

Health:
17/17
(8+9)

Gold:

Equipment:
Voltedge (WP: 13,
lightning-elemental
), Barbarian's Boots (Natural Respite>Restoration)

Inventory:
Spear (WP: 9), Holy Bomb, 2 Death Progg Claws

7173335030_b2b9e10fb7_z.jpg

Hybros (JimButcher)

50-year-old male imp Assassin

Level 20
*Hastened*
*Lucky*

Power:
(20+15)

Defense:

Health:
32/32
(7+19+5+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Zoot's Reaper (WP:15,
earth-elemental
), Golden Armor (user is permanently hastened and cursed), Blessed Amulet (protects from cursed-effect)

Inventory:
Clock Cog (WP: 14, retrievable)
, Shuriken of Mercutio (WP:5, retrievable), 2 Throwing Knives (WP:8, retrievable),
Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all, retrievable)
, Ancient Throwing Dagger (WP: 8, retrievable), Emerald (
Wood
), 10 Potions, 10 Grand Potions, 5 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essences, 2 Deadly Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, 3 Holy Bombs, 5 Nostrums, 2 Meads, Smelling Salts, Bedroll, Shovel, Skeleton Decoy, Bone

heroicaquest44-cannoneercortes.jpg

Elite Cannoneer Cortes (NPC, controlled by darkdragon)

46 years old male human Cannoneer

Level 10

Power:

Health:
46/50

Equipment:

Inventory:
Fire Bomb, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb

Party leaders, post the order of actions. Everyone, choose your actions and targets.