Oky

Community Build: SW Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Ooh, a surprise entry! :sweet: And a very nice one at that! I'll add you to the sign-ups right away.

There are only about 3 days left and many of you who signed up haven't posted any entry yet, so please get them finished asap!

Ooh, a surprise entry! :sweet: And a very nice one at that! I'll add you to the sign-ups right away.

There are only about 3 days left and many of you who signed up haven't posted any entry yet, so please get them finished asap!

Sadly I won't be able to enter as I don't think I'll have the time to build something tonight... :sad:

What time on the 31st is the deadline? Is it 11:59pm? Cause I'm really working at the last minute here...

Yes, roughly. Since this is not a contest, the deadline is a bit flexible, so I wont deny any entries if they are a little bit late. I will conclude the community build some time the next day, but do try to get it done on the 31st. :wink:

Moodswim, are you still going to post your entry? I've allowed quite a bit of extra time since yesterday was Halloween and I needed it myself, but if you don't post your entry today I will have to disqualify it.

Anyway, here's my entry: March on the Jedi Temple

8146016112_741bb56ebd_z.jpg

I'm almost done with my entry and plan on posting sometime today (hopefully), but, if you need to close down the CB, that's fine. :classic:

Yes, the community build is closed. I will post the conclusion later today. :classic:

Thanks for entering everybody! This community build turned out very well again. There were 29 entries this time, which is less than the previous two builds had, but still an impressive number. All the entries were great!

8157010430_92e4be91d8_z.jpg

EBSWCB EpIII Entries by EB Star Wars Forum, on Flickr

If this is the first Star Wars community build you have participated in, please choose one of the tags at the bottom of this post and tell us here which one you would like to receive as a token of appreciation.

Well, this concludes the prequel trilogy community builds. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. But don't fret, there are more fun community builds on the way. :wink: I will probably step down as the host to give someone else a chance to do it. See you next time, and may the force be with you.

It looks excellent as always Oky, had a bit of trouble finding my second entry but I spotted it. :grin:

Well, this concludes the prequel trilogy community builds. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. But don't fret, there are more fun community builds on the way. :wink: I will probably step down as the host to give someone else a chance to do it. See you next time, and may the force be with you.

That would be me! Expect the next build within two months. :sweet: