Oky

Community Build: SW Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Nice entries, Masked and The Penguin! Even though the Neimoidia scene doesn't reflect a scene from the movie, I can definitely see it happening during the events of RotS, plus there's no way I couldn't allow such a great little creation to be entered, so it's approved! :grin:

I'm in :)

Great! And with that, we have exceeded the number of sign-ups from the last CB! :sweet: As long as everyone enters something, we should be in for another record! :thumbup: So get building!

I think I'll have something done on time, but is it alright if I hold off on sign-ups until I actually have my creation finished and ready to share? Things are busy for me so anything could happen.

And the creations so far look awesome! Great work everybody. :thumbup:

You're interested in entering and you think that you can get something done on time. That's good enough for me. Consider yourself signed up. :thumbup: You still have over a month, so just try to get something finished in that time.

I've finished my build, an AT-RT walker, will post it as soon as I can. I'm thinking about building a second entry, hopefully I can do it alongside Challenge V of GoH.

It's great to see that there are so many good entries already!

The thing it though, that things have really gotten busy for me, and I won't have the time to finish my entry and all that :hmpf_bad:

I hope others will have a great time with this Community Build! :thumbup:

Edited by commdr_neyo

Sorry. I kinda missed the dead line.

As purpleparadox said, there's still plenty of time, so would you like me to sign you up? :classic:

Thanks, you two. I have re-added your entries. Is there anyone else whose sign-up or entry got lost in the server crash?

By the way, here's another reminder to please add the topic tag "CBSWIII Revenge of the Sith" to your entry topics. You have about two and half weeks left to complete your entries. Have fun! :classic:

Here's my last entry: Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter.

This has definitely been my most successful Community Build. :tongue:

plos_delta7_1.png

Edited by ADHO15