Sign in to follow this  
Hammerstein NWC

SoF - "The Misery Machine" Apocalypse Scooby Doo!

The Misery Machine - Inspired by the art of Travis Pitt.

Scooby Doom - Fearless Fred Jones and Dead-eye Daphne Blake.

7900185620_a275b2d954_z.jpg

Long before the Monster Fighters there was Mystery Incorporated. When the Vampyre and his minions stepped out from behing their curtain of secrecy and anonymity the Scooby gang stepped up to the plated

With Shaggy and Velma missing presumed dead, the remaining Scooby Gang aren't quite as carefree as they used to be, however one thing is for certain they are still the best of friends....

the old VW just couldn't cut it against the Turbo Hearse, Undead Chariot, Ghost Train and other such monstrous contraptions. After a quick chat with Tinker their mechanic, the "Misery Machine" was born. a scavenged Armoured Car was repurposed. Bulletproof glass, 3 inch armour plating, atv puncture resistant tyres and "Zombie cutter" teeth were added to the front.

OTHER VIEWS AVAILABLE WHEN MOC PAGES HAVE BEEN MODERATED! Sorry for the early post but am out later and wanted to make sure I got this posted before the deadline! :)

Top View

1346419090m_SPLASH.jpg

Front View

1346419073m_SPLASH.jpg

Back

1346419063m_SPLASH.jpg

My first attempt at decals! :)

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

Well that's certainly a...dark idea. But the "Misery Machine" is built very well! :thumbup: The colours are good for the Friends theme, and it looks sturdy and compact enough to hold up against monsters.

Nice work on the figures, by the way!

Well that's certainly a...dark idea. But the "Misery Machine" is built very well! :thumbup: The colours are good for the Friends theme, and it looks sturdy and compact enough to hold up against monsters.

Nice work on the figures, by the way!

I couldn't make purist versions of the friends. I'm doing customs (and a new scoob) but they wouldn't be allowed in the contest. :) I've amended the decription to be "friendlier". :)

Easy to see where the idea came from (apart from reading the title :tongue: )

The Misery Machine is pretty neat, I like the color-scheme and shape :thumbup:

AWESOME vehicle 'Hammerstein NWC', great figures.....but where's Shaggy and Velma eh ? :devil::laugh:

Good luck and Brick On with your Friend's 'Hammerstein NWC'.....and don't forget the Scooby-Snacks ! :laugh:

Very good, and great job on the decals!

Thanks for the positive feedback! I need to get better editing software! These were done in mspaint!

Edited by Hammerstein NWC