Paul202

Crowkillers Lamborghini Gallardo/Murcielago in white?

@ Blakbird & Paul Boratko: Both versions of the white Lamborghini are bellissimo! emoticon_3d_53.gif

LOL.. Yeah.. they are very much the same, but yet so very different.. That is something that is cool about Lego.. You can take any model and really make it your own...

And Lucky for me, I just happened to score a Brand New 8473 Nitro Race Team set(which has 21 Black Friction pins)on Ebay earlier today for ONLY $21... :wink:

Hmm...yes... lucky for you.

Those Nitro Race Team sets were my best kept secret for a long time until I shared it with you!

Nevertheless, I would have never been able to collect for the Orange V8 without buying a few of them off ebay. And now I have the needed surplus of Black Friction Pins :grin:

I knew that set was one of the ones that had the most black friction pins, but I didn't know about how rare those 9L and 11L Orange Liftarms were until I talked to you... :wink:

I also grabbed a Brand New 8557 Exo-Toa last week for $34... That one also has 25 Black pins...

Edited by Paul Boratko

I knew that set was one of the ones that had the most black friction pins, but I didn't know about how rare those 9L and 11L Orange Liftarms were until I talked to you... :wink:

Lets not forget about the 2 Double-Bent orange Liftarms as well. Perfect for those Rock Crawler conversion to all orange.

Also in that set are the 1x4 thin liftarms and the pin connectors both in orange.

Its quite the set for plundering parts...especially considering its otherwise dopey appearance.

Got orange?

post-15981-13481187697378.jpg

Alright, after seeing these pictures I feel like I have to redo mine in white now. :sceptic: How hard is it going to be to get the parts? Or did you guys buy the last of them? I like the white with the red engine covers as well. :thumbup:

Paul, could you please post some pictures of how you modified your model to use the new gear rack?

There are complete instructions for assembly Lamborghini Murcielago?

He doesn't have any instructions for it, but like Dluders said, you can build a replication from the pictures that he provided. I finally finished mine in Yellow earlier this year. It was a pain getting the #4 connectors in yellow. :angry:

I actually love the jobs you to have done on these cars :wub::grin_wub::wub_drool: , kudos to Crowkillers for the instructions model, and to Blakbird for the instructions. :thumbup:

Edited by 07jkearney

Hmm...yes... lucky for you.

Those Nitro Race Team sets were my best kept secret for a long time until I shared it with you!

Nevertheless, I would have never been able to collect for the Orange V8 without buying a few of them off ebay. And now I have the needed surplus of Black Friction Pins :grin:

I picked up one myself recently for some orange bits for my 9398. Great set for some rare parts! :thumbup:

The cars look great in white!

Edited by Technic Gearhead

He doesn't have any instructions for it, but like Dluders said, you can build a replication from the pictures that he provided. I finally finished mine in Yellow earlier this year. It was a pain getting the #4 connectors in yellow. :angry:

Someone got 4 for US 31c ea recently. Its the 100 1x6 thin yellow liftarms I wanted for my crane that worries me.

well done!............I really like the white, this is the first countach i have seen in white..... i have a new lambo in the pipeline............currently in in red............but now im thinking white :) just need the white parts!.........may take a bit of time.

well done!............I really like the white, this is the first countach i have seen in white..... i have a new lambo in the pipeline............currently in in red............but now im thinking white :) just need the white parts!.........may take a bit of time.

What type of lambo are you making? Also if anybody wants to get some white connectors off their hands, I will be glad to take them.

How cool would it be to have that White Gallardo as a real set? :sweet: I am still trying to collect the white parts to transform my red one over. :angry:

Hey, I was wondering, if anyone could help me with making a parts list for the white edition of the Gallardo.

I am totally new to this MOC lego building, but I love what you are doing.

I think, I can use the instructions for the red Gallardo to build this white one, but which parts need to be exchanged?

I'm asking, because I want to gather the parts before building it, to know, if I can get them all.

YES Eric! That is EXACTLY what I was talking about!

Now the race is on to see who can get one done first... :classic:

Uh Oh.... Is that a 19L BLACK flex axle being used for the front winshield..? :oh3:

Yes, but instead of paying your store, the only one on bricklink that has one, 189 dollars, I think I'll order http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160909966131&item=160909966131&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466, a new in box 8450 the mission...