Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II: Day Three

Shawna has done something similar against Pennie, though it seems she's put a lot more thought into her accusation and she's got a better case. The only thing that strikes me as odd is how she's brought Baxter into the argument, assuming that he was chasing the right people simply because we now know he's a confirmed townie. Maybe I've misinterpreted her comments, but she seems to be implying that Baxter was killed by the cult because he questioned Pennie on day 1. Yet it seems quite clear from the pictures that the person who killed Baxter was the same person who killed a cultist the day before.

As I read through, the things Baxter said combined with his unexpected death made me wonder if there was a connection. I was sort of thinking that either Pennie or Gordon could be the trap killer, and the other a scum working with them, or a townie being duped. I'm not sure how to prove that, as killing one wouldn't reveal the other with any certainty (since I could just be completely wrong). I still felt it needed to be presented to see if anyone else came to the same conclusion.

On the other hand, there does seem to be enough reason to vote at this point. Let's hope this is the right decision. *crosses fingers*

Vote: Ralphy Rabbit (badboytje88)

If you have anything to say that could help, this is the time to share it, Ralphy.

Cut that out Cameron, I'm not the kind of poodle that enjoys getting chomped on the derrière. I think Edgar might be the jealous type.

But you haven't voted for him yet?

I thought we could learn more from the discussion before a bandwagon started but I see it's already left without me. It's like when Harriet Slutter and Rufus Weasley missed the Pigblister Express and had to take a flying sausage to school instead.

To sum up, I feel that Ralphy is scum because of his "expectations" of kills the first night, because his voting record, especially yesterday, seems scummy, and for his overall weirdness. I'd love for him to speak up more today to try argue against this lynch.

I also find these other accusations interesting. Maurice does seem to be acting aggressively for such normally timid mouse. Pennie and Gordon should also take this opportunity to speak up more so that we as a town can get a better idea of where they stand. And to al those that are trying to squeak by without saying much today, speak up. It's your lives on the line here, too.

:cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Thank you for finally speaking up, Booker. I'm glad I could give you some motivation.

I tend to ignore baseless accusations that are just trying to nitpick at how much someone chatters or not. :sweet: I always find it interesting that you furs pick on the smelly garbage bear when there are several other people who don't roll around in the street shouting and talking in circles. You wouldn't focus on our mayor because he's a big handsome lion, yet he has said less than me. No, always picking on poor Booker. :cry_sad:

You tend to ignore almost everything else that's going on, too. And if you had actually listened to what I said...

So could you... just saying. Personally, I've noticed that Booker Bear and Gilda Goat have been exceedingly quiet during this whole ordeal. They go along with whichever bandwagon is forming, don't add anything, and generally have that "flying under the radar" look to them. I'm sure they're not the only ones around here doing the same, but I've noticed that it seems to be a problem with those two in particular.

:hmpf_bad:

I could point to Gilda too, who popped in just now to place a vote and not say very much else.

Indeed you could. She hasn't been much help either, and I found her statement almost as useless as yours before.

I do find this interesting, Pennie was so convinced on day one to lynch Petey, but now is attempting to downplay that and also attempting to be vague about the reasoning against Ralphy. Pretty much what I get from this is "oh he could be scum, he could not be, it's hard to tell". Very ambiguous.

Yes, I think she has acted plenty suspicious during this whole ordeal. Ralphy, yes, I think he's acted weird, but not scummy. He's only drawn attention to himself, and maybe his lack of explanation is condemning, but perhaps he doesn't have an explanation.

I don't know, my gut is telling me that there are better options for today. Ralphy may very well be scum. I hate to defend someone who I'm unsure of, but perhaps this last bit of info can be of some help:

Ralphy approached me this morning, in private, asking if I had been turned into a tree stump. I answered no, and he explained that he had woken up next to a tree stump. Thinking it was me, the handsome husband, he suspected that I had been turned into a tree stump.

This wouldn't make much sense since he was the one informed and not I. Maybe it was a ploy to gain my trust, I don't know, but I wanted to be open about this information.

Anyways, I think the case against Pennie is much stronger than that on Ralphy. It has nothing to do with the message mentioned above, just my own suspicions. Besides, the bandwagon is already forming, I doubt I will change today's lynch.

Vote: Pennie Pig (Eskallon)

Anyways, I think the case against Pennie is much stronger than that on Ralphy. It has nothing to do with the message mentioned above, just my own suspicions. Besides, the bandwagon is already forming, I doubt I will change today's lynch.

Vote: Pennie Pig (Eskallon)

Care to elaborate on your suspicions of Pennie? I'd be interested to know if they line up with my own or not, since you seem to have reached your conclusion by your own means. Since you went to the trouble of singling me out, you could at least bother to provide some reasoning of your own rather than a flippant one line statement. As it is, it just looks like you're trying to find a reason not to vote for Ralphy, as if you know something and don't want to be associated with his death. Enlighten us! :thumbup:

Becka my nipple need you so bad right now. :drool:

Care to elaborate on your suspicions of Pennie? I'd be interested to know if they line up with my own or not, since you seem to have reached your conclusion by your own means. Since you went to the trouble of singling me out, you could at least bother to provide some reasoning of your own rather than a flippant one line statement. As it is, it just looks like you're trying to find a reason not to vote for Ralphy, as if you know something and don't want to be associated with his death. Enlighten us! :thumbup:

Certainly. I said a few times earlier why I thought she was suspicious or that I agreed with someone else's statements. But here it is again.

- Day 1: Pennie had tunnel vision on Petey. Was "absolutely 100% sure" that he was scum, yet how would he know this? And what he based his suspicions off of was flimsy at best. Because Petey took a joke too seriously and was backed into a corner. Wants to take credit for starting the vote on Petey, for whatever reason. Maybe it doesn't indicate a Cultist attitude yet, but why? There's no logical reason for it. Overall, attacks Petey vehemently.

- Day 1: Pennie and Gordon are all buddy-buddy. They seem to know each other's alliances and are agreeing with and defending each other.

- Day 2: Pennie goes quiet, hardly says a word, and maybe the same could be said for Gordon.

- Day 3: Like you just said yourself, he is trying to fly under the radar by semi-explaining himself, yet being totally ambiguous. Also, he talked to Gibson Goat "in the corner". What is he hiding from the rest of us? I'm sure he'll say it's dangerous to say out in public, but what makes Gibson more trustworthy than any of us?

Thanks Ernie. :thumbup:

I can agree with all of that. I guess the question now is, do we focus on Pennie today, or do we try to get to the bottom of the issues with Ralphy first? So far most people seem to want to clear up everything with Ralphy, which makes sense, however I do find Pennie a touch more suspicious. It is a fine line, and I'm glad at least that not everyone is rushing to vote for just one person, it suggests that we are perhaps on the right track.

I think for now I'm going to vote: Pennie Pig (Eskallon), for the reasons that I outlined above. That doesn't mean I think Ralphy is off the hook; if he doesn't speak up soon I might change my vote to him and focus on Pennie later. Either way, explanations please!

I didn't say it was your first contribution. It was the first post of yours worth mentioning. Anything from early in the day was nonsensical from everyone. And the post you made, the way I read it is really just a very short summary of what's going on, and a statement about it not being enough for an accusation, which I interpret as you not wanting to really take part in the debate, as you don't even say who you're referring too (there were several accusations...)

That's how you interpreted it, that doesn't mean it's how it was. For example, I interpreted you stating that was my first post, as if you were implying I only came in that far in to the day to cast suspicion on me, however now I see you didn't mean for it to be interpreted like that. I didn't specify a single person as I thought the whole 'joke blown out of proportion' thing wasn't a basis for voting for anyone, it was ridiculous. I didn't realise how serious the reactions were being taken at the time.

I'm not accusing you for voting late. But it all adds up to the case of you seemingly cruising safely under the radar, and not taking part in the discussion, but agreeing with the majority vote.

You're not accusing me of voting late, and yet you specify that I came in late and was the last to vote. :wacko: If I wanted to cruise safely under the radar I would have voted when everyone else was, in the middle of it all. Instead, I voted when I had confidently assessed the situation and was sure in my reasoning.

Sorry, you are right, I actually missed that. But you didn't really follow up on it, and neither did you provide any more thoughts about it when I brought it up later in the day (and was even accused for doing so :wacko:)

No, I didn't really follow up on that, and that's because after looking back on it, I didn't think it was needed. I linked it because I had mentioned it the previous day and it was Petey's dying wish, but I didn't draw attention to it because I didn't think it was a major thing. Day 1 suspicions aren't much to draw on, and that's all Petey's list was.

But even so, I find it odd that you, and several others too it seems, can assume there hasn't been a scum kill for two nights, and that the axe killer is not scum. How can you, or anyone else, believe that with such strong conviction? I find that very odd...

Well at the time, when we were guessing the allegiance of the axe killer, there had only been one night so it would have only been one night the scum didn't kill - not that far-fetched. Looking at things objectively now, after two nights, it does seem likely that the axe-killer is the scum killer and the trap-setter is a vigilante or serial killer.

Summaries are not really helping anything... We are all paying attention here (I hope :look:), so summaries are useless, and an easy way for scum to appear helpful. You should be able to assess if you agree or not without summarizing for everyone...

Or perhaps summaries are, I don't know, a good way to sum up points presented against someone to reference later, when looking back on why someone was lynched? And as much as we'd like to hope, not everyone pays attention all the time, and summaries can be a good way of cluing in the townies who have to read through pages of transcripts. Sheesh, I didn't realise summaries were such a big deal, besides, I'm not the only one around making them... prbrbrbr. :hmpf:

Oh yeah, you did. I was actually going to comment on that (I should really not let my coworkers at the Docks distract me while I'm trying to prepare a case ...). Your argument against Ralphy there is based solely on a comment he had made about it being weird both of Portia's accusees on day 1 were killed. And you are kind of assuming he's accusing someone because of that. Your argument against him is a bit blown out of propertion the way I see it... But yeah, you did call him weird before Casey, my apologies for the inconsistency...

But, you're doing the same thing now! I had found Ralphy's behaviour to be rather strange, and I pointed it out. Now you're doing the same to me. :hmpf_bad: Let me clarify - I'm not saying he was outright accusing someone, but he was definitely trying to cast suspicion. Why else would he even mention it, calling it an unlikely coincidence if not to cast suspicion on to Portia? So yes, I though his trying to cast suspicion with such ridiculous reasoning was strange, and so did Mindy Mouse, Casey Cat and Portia Poodle.

I forgot to address this earlier, but Cameron - keep your teeth out of my flank! :tongue: Maybe sink 'em into some shrooms instead... tasty shrooms... :drool:<om nom nom>

Interlude

017.jpg

In the early afternoon, the rain has stopped. Brigit Bunny picks weeds that popped up during the rain. Gilda Goat takes a break from her busy day to lend her husband, Cameron Cockodile, a hand in repairing the roof of the Village Hall. Gordon Goat is meeting them for lunch. Seamus Sheepdog is busy restoring Baxter's head. He thinks he might be off a bit on the scale. Meanwhile, Pennie Pig and Horace Horse take a late lunch break.

018.jpg

"Something about this is making me uncomfortable," Cameron says.

019.jpg

"Horace!" Brigit cries, "Are you eating my flowers?"

020.jpg

"Um...no," Horace answers.

021.jpg

Brigit Bunny turns back to her gardening only to find Gilda and Gibson Goat eating her bucket and watering can.

"Hey!" Brigit Bunny cries, "Why are you eating my gardening tools?"

"Oh, were these yours?" Gilda Goat asks.

"Sorry," Gibson says, "You left them next to our lunch and they just look so tasty. Meh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh!"

022.jpg

Next, Brigit Bunny is stopping Seamus Sheepdog from chasing Pancho Parrot.

"Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof!!" barks Seamus.

"Damn it!" Pancho yells after jumping in fright, "You know me, Seamus! You and your wife have had dinner at my house! Why do you always chase me when I'm carrying the mail?"

"Instinct," Seamus answers proudly, then adds, "Woof!"

023.jpg

Seamus proceeds to chew up Brigit's mail, growling and snarling.

"Seamus!" Brigit cries...she cries a lot. "Why is everyone eating my stuff today? What next?"

024.jpg

Snap!

"Um...hi," Cameron says. "Sorry...:blush:"

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Are my pants aflame again? No, but for some reason, it feels like they're always on fire lately... :look:

vote tally

Ralphy Rabbit (badboytje88): 9 votes (penalty, Zepher, Sandy, Quarryman, Rufus, TinyPiesRUs, Scouty, Shadows, CorneliusMurdock, )

Maurice Mouse (Cecilie): 1 vote (Pandora)

Pennie Pig (Eskallon): 2 votes (JimButcher, Dragonator)

Are my pants aflame again? No, but for some reason, it feels like they're always on fire lately... :look:

Are you okay there, Marcellus? :look:

ACHOO! You're not secretly a...meow...dog? ACHOO!

The story my husband told is true.

This morning I woke up and there was a tree stump in my bed. I contacted my Ernie to ask if he got killed last night, thinking it referred to him. I know it has to be me or Ernie since I don't sleep with other people. I tend to have sex with lots of people, but I don't sleep with them.

Marcellus accepted Ernies vote so that has to mean I am the tree stump. To test I will Vote: Pennie Pig (Eskallon)for the same reasons mentioned earlier by Ernie and because she has the most votes after me.

If you'll excuse me I will now start inflating a little pool in my garden to enjoy my (hope not) last day in my pool surrounded by all that delicious water sipping martinis away.

As I read through, the things Baxter said combined with his unexpected death made me wonder if there was a connection. I was sort of thinking that either Pennie or Gordon could be the trap killer, and the other a scum working with them, or a townie being duped. I'm not sure how to prove that, as killing one wouldn't reveal the other with any certainty (since I could just be completely wrong). I still felt it needed to be presented to see if anyone else came to the same conclusion.

:hmpf: All that's worth saying about that. And don't even get me started about the inaccuracies the Elephant is telling. It's not unnoticed.

I vote Ralphie Rabbit (badboytje88), not that it matters, I can hardly think Ralph is not scum, judging from his reactions today, I think a townie would at least do his best to adress everything said. :hmpf: Still, I would say we could best use the rest of the day in a useful manner. I would like to hear some more. I don't know if he is scum, what I do know is that he acts incredibly odd and incredibly annoying in PM. I'm just going to say it. There is someone who claimed protector to me who is acting increasingly odd for my tastes. I want to make sure this is not the scum protector or if I'm being duped. That's all.

Wrong format, and let me eat something, oh Ralph, you really need to clean yourself, thanks for the fly, though. :sweet:

That's how you interpreted it, that doesn't mean it's how it was. For example, I interpreted you stating that was my first post, as if you were implying I only came in that far in to the day to cast suspicion on me, however now I see you didn't mean for it to be interpreted like that. I didn't specify a single person as I thought the whole 'joke blown out of proportion' thing wasn't a basis for voting for anyone, it was ridiculous. I didn't realise how serious the reactions were being taken at the time.

I see. Well, I do kind of agree on you of that. The whole situation on Day 1 was really blown out of proportion.

You're not accusing me of voting late, and yet you specify that I came in late and was the last to vote. :wacko: If I wanted to cruise safely under the radar I would have voted when everyone else was, in the middle of it all. Instead, I voted when I had confidently assessed the situation and was sure in my reasoning.

I meant that the voting late twice in a row was just part of it. But of course it's only speculation on my part. What's a mouse to do if not speculate.

No, I didn't really follow up on that, and that's because after looking back on it, I didn't think it was needed. I linked it because I had mentioned it the previous day and it was Petey's dying wish, but I didn't draw attention to it because I didn't think it was a major thing. Day 1 suspicions aren't much to draw on, and that's all Petey's list was.

That was clearly the consensus of everyone.... Funny that you'd change your mind about the usefulness of the list from one day to another, but whatever...

Well at the time, when we were guessing the allegiance of the axe killer, there had only been one night so it would have only been one night the scum didn't kill - not that far-fetched. Looking at things objectively now, after two nights, it does seem likely that the axe-killer is the scum killer and the trap-setter is a vigilante or serial killer.

Yes, good point. My point about this was based on things you said before we had the knowledge of the second night. I guess in retrospect, it would seem odder than at the time.

Or perhaps summaries are, I don't know, a good way to sum up points presented against someone to reference later, when looking back on why someone was lynched? And as much as we'd like to hope, not everyone pays attention all the time, and summaries can be a good way of cluing in the townies who have to read through pages of transcripts. Sheesh, I didn't realise summaries were such a big deal, besides, I'm not the only one around making them... prbrbrbr. :hmpf:

I never said you were the only one... And summarize all you want, but please add something to the discussion as well.

But, you're doing the same thing now! I had found Ralphy's behaviour to be rather strange, and I pointed it out. Now you're doing the same to me. :hmpf_bad: Let me clarify - I'm not saying he was outright accusing someone, but he was definitely trying to cast suspicion. Why else would he even mention it, calling it an unlikely coincidence if not to cast suspicion on to Portia? So yes, I though his trying to cast suspicion with such ridiculous reasoning was strange, and so did Mindy Mouse, Casey Cat and Portia Poodle.

I am? I guess I was convinced I was on to something with you, but maybe I am just a wildly speculating crazy mouse...

I'd also like to add, to everyone who thinks I'm acting weird and aggressive and trying to sidetrack the case against Ralphy:

If I've acted aggressive, I apologize, that was not my intention.

I was not trying to sidetrack anything, but it seemed to me it would be a good idea to look at other options than just running down a set path all day.

I may be a timid mouse, but I'm trying to be less of a timid mouse. I can go back to being a timid mouse if you all prefer that :cry_sad:. Or I can tell you the story of Timmy Timid, who never spoke a word, and ... blablabla ....

And now I see Ralphy is claiming to be a tree stump? What is that about? :wacko:

*squeak*

I don't know if he is scum, what I do know is that he acts incredibly odd and incredibly annoying in PM.

*Splish splash splat*

I don't know what you are talking about. I never even contacted you via pm.

The tree stump thing isn't made up. I contacted Ernie about this way before one of you guys voted for me on day 3. Let's just await Marcellus next vote count shall we.

But there was no logical reason for you to believe that Petey was scum. We've been over this a million times. If you actually believed that, then fine, but excuse me for thinking you're an idiot. And you especially, since you went for him so vehemently without much reason. You seemed to know that Petey was scum for sure, yet no one is supposed to know anything for sure on Day 1, not unless they're scum. And, how you and Gordon were so buddy-buddy. :sceptic:

Anything you need to say, you should say it to all of us. What makes that old goat more trustworthy than any of us?

Yeah, I didn't know anything on day 1, but when I did see the tiniest bit of something to go on, I latched. Gordon was sticking his neck out and thats that, I never contacted him to tell him to defend me or anything, he just did it. Ask him why.

Because theres thing's more sensitive that aren't worth saying aloud at this time.

I do find this interesting, Pennie was so convinced on day one to lynch Petey, but now is attempting to downplay that and also attempting to be vague about the reasoning against Ralphy. Pretty much what I get from this is "oh he could be scum, he could not be, it's hard to tell". Very ambiguous.

I havent tried to downplay how convinced I was. What I've done is tried to apologise:

I've made in 100% clear I did think on day 1 that I believed Petey to be scum.

Yeah, I screwed up on day 1, I felt very sure that Petey was going to be scum and I did want to take the credit for that afterwards. Looking back, yes it was a tunnel visioned but I still see why Petey made it hard for himself. I saw many opportunities for him to fall back and avoid a vote knowing he was allied to the village.

since I was such a twat yesterday and deserve no better than to have been voted off today. :sadnew:

So you see, not trying to downplay my actions, but realising I was wrong and admitting that. :hmpf_bad:

- Day 1: Pennie and Gordon are all buddy-buddy. They seem to know each other's alliances and are agreeing with and defending each other.

- Day 2: Pennie goes quiet, hardly says a word, and maybe the same could be said for Gordon.

- Day 3: Like you just said yourself, he is trying to fly under the radar by semi-explaining himself, yet being totally ambiguous. Also, he talked to Gibson Goat "in the corner". What is he hiding from the rest of us? I'm sure he'll say it's dangerous to say out in public, but what makes Gibson more trustworthy than any of us?

I've already explained my reasoning for Day 1 and 2 (and Gordon above).

Yeah, I screwed up on day 1, I felt very sure that Petey was going to be scum and I did want to take the credit for that afterwards. Looking back, yes it was a tunnel visioned but I still see why Petey made it hard for himself. I saw many opportunities for him to fall back and avoid a vote knowing he was allied to the village.

Day 2 I purposely stayed back, let thing's happen. Yeah I had enough time to go on another posting rampage, but sitting back and making a few mental notes was alright too. By the time the voting had begun, I missed the first part, didn't feel 100% sure in the middle of it and by the end of it, I had nothing better to do, so hopped on!

Day 3, I've spoken when I needed to say something, not just posting without reason. Yeah, like most things said in private, it is gonna be dangerous to say in public. I'm not just gonna stand in the middle of the square and start shouting around about things which will only help the scum. And no doubt when I try and say it without giving much detail, I will get questioned and told I'm being vague and stupid.

Oh and Vote Pennie for next mayor and you'll get cupcakes like before!

*Splish splash splat*

I don't know what you are talking about. I never even contacted you via pm.

That's not about you. Oh, another fly!

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Sniff sniff... do I smell smoke? I'm so terrified about spontaneous combustion. It's probably my fabric softener. I'll be in the river if anyone needs me...

vote tally

Ralphy Rabbit (badboytje88): 10 votes (penalty, Zepher, Sandy, Quarryman, Rufus, TinyPiesRUs, Scouty, Shadows, CorneliusMurdock, Scubacarrot)

Pennie Pig (Eskallon): 3 votes (JimButcher, Dragonator, badboytje88)

Me hope no more mouse near me. I will also follow the plans too. Thus, this is my vote.

Because theres thing's more sensitive that aren't worth saying aloud at this time.

You still haven't answered my question. So I'll ask again: why are you telling Gibson Goat? What is his connection?

I've already explained my reasoning for Day 1 and 2 (and Gordon above).

I wasn't asking you to explain. Trust me, I've listened, and I've stated my suspicions. And I stand by them.

Oh and Vote Pennie for next mayor and you'll get cupcakes like before!

Oh, I have voted for you. :sweet: Mmm, cupcakes. :drool:

:hmpf: All that's worth saying about that.

You roll your eyes at my observations, yet later you say you can't be sure if you're being duped by the person you say claimed protector. :wacko:

There is someone who claimed protector to me who is acting increasingly odd for my tastes. I want to make sure this is not the scum protector or if I'm being duped. That's all.

It's only now becoming odd to you when you first said it on day 2, at a time when no one could possibly have any justification to make such an admission? :laugh:

*passes out bells for everyone to ring* :sweet:

You roll your eyes at my observations, yet later you say you can't be sure if you're being duped by the person you say claimed protector. :wacko:

It's only now becoming odd to you when you first said it on day 2, at a time when no one could possibly have any justification to make such an admission? :laugh:

*passes out bells for everyone to ring* :sweet:

Yes I roll my eyes. I know I'm not the trap killer, and I know I am not scum, so your thing sucks anyway.

Believe me, I don't like that the person claimed to me, How exactly do you want to spin it so I am suspicious because someone claimed to me?

I also find these other accusations interesting. Maurice does seem to be acting aggressively for such normally timid mouse. Pennie and Gordon should also take this opportunity to speak up more so that we as a town can get a better idea of where they stand. And to al those that are trying to squeak by without saying much today, speak up. It's your lives on the line here, too.

There are quite a few people drawing attention to themselves and right now it feels like most of them feel comfortable enough to not respond to suspicions or just shrug it off.

Yes, I think she has acted plenty suspicious during this whole ordeal. Ralphy, yes, I think he's acted weird, but not scummy. He's only drawn attention to himself, and maybe his lack of explanation is condemning, but perhaps he doesn't have an explanation.

Villagers should try their best to not 'act weird' as that will make it much more difficult for us to catch the Cultists, because they are trying to not act 'weird'. I think someone like Ralphy should know that by now.

Ralphy approached me this morning, in private, asking if I had been turned into a tree stump. I answered no, and he explained that he had woken up next to a tree stump. Thinking it was me, the handsome husband, he suspected that I had been turned into a tree stump.

This wouldn't make much sense since he was the one informed and not I. Maybe it was a ploy to gain my trust, I don't know, but I wanted to be open about this information.

This is odd. Why would he be informed of this and why would he only now come forward with this information? :sceptic:

The story my husband told is true.

You make it sound like you're confirming Ernie's story, while all you do is confirm that you told him this in private.

This morning I woke up and there was a tree stump in my bed. I contacted my Ernie to ask if he got killed last night, thinking it referred to him. I know it has to be me or Ernie since I don't sleep with other people. I tend to have sex with lots of people, but I don't sleep with them.

If you woke up next to a treestump (as you seem to have told Ernie), it doesn't seem likely you have turned into a tree stump, which the vote seems to confirm now. If your tree stump story is true, someone should have lost the power to vote. But even if it turns out that someone's vote doesn't count, it could be that the Cultists have the power to take away someone's vote at night (for a day or permanently), and this is the story you and your buddies came up with throughout the day. Why would you hide the fact that you 'woke up next to a treestump' for so long when you were under suspicion from the start of today? So, even if someone turns out to be voteless, it by no means is going to clear you.

Why are you all looking at me? I'm not a treestump. :cry_sad: Treestumps are... lumpy and I have curves, lots of delicious feminine curves. Look at them! Ask my Bookie.

Day 3, I've spoken when I needed to say something, not just posting without reason. Yeah, like most things said in private, it is gonna be dangerous to say in public. I'm not just gonna stand in the middle of the square and start shouting around about things which will only help the scum. And no doubt when I try and say it without giving much detail, I will get questioned and told I'm being vague and stupid.

Your change in behaviour stands out and I'm confused as to what not wanting to share sensitive information with all of us has to do with your change in behaviour. They seem to be two unrelated issues.

But it makes me, and - if you're a Villager - the Cultist too probably, wonder why you feel like you can trust Gibson with the information. What has he done to earn your trust? Did you just contact him because he called you out on your change in behaviour? That'd be an easy way for the Cultist to get information then. And even if you do have a good reason to trust Gibson with the information, I doubt it's a good idea to basically declare publicly that you trust him and you're going to share sensitive information with him. :wacko: I doubt you'll get reelected. :hmpf_bad:

You still haven't answered my question. So I'll ask again: why are you telling Gibson Goat? What is his connection?

Ernie's fishing. :look:

Ernie's fishing. :look:

Fishing, no, I'm far to afraid of water for that. :cry_sad:

But really, I've been saying the exact same things you have about Gibson and Pennie. Are you... accusing me of something? Or am I misunderstanding you here?

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

I should just live in the river! I can't burn when I'm surrounded with water.

vote tally

Ralphy Rabbit (badboytje88): 12 votes (penalty, Zepher, Sandy, Quarryman, Rufus, TinyPiesRUs, Scouty, Shadows, CorneliusMurdock, Scubacarrot, Rick, WhiteFang)

Pennie Pig (Eskallon): 3 votes (JimButcher, Dragonator, badboytje88)

Gordon Gorilla (Scubacarrot): 1 vote (penalty)

Are you... accusing me of something? Or am I misunderstanding you here?

You seem to want it out in the open, whereas I acknowledge there may be good reasons for Pennie to trust Gibson. What I don't understand is why, if it's sensitive information, he does feel the need to declare publicly that he's going to talk to Gibson privately. If he's a Villager, he's only giving the Cultists more information.

Don't look at my stump(s). :cry_sad: