Hi guys, i know how you would like to see the pictures, i would it too when i had not seen them, but TLG has not allowed him to make this pictures public. So we must be patient till there are official pictures are available or some other guys dont follow the NDA

Hi guys, i know how you would like to see the pictures, i would it too when i had not seen them, but TLG has not allowed him to make this pictures public. So we must be patient till there are official pictures are available or some other guys dont follow the NDA

But we dont want to make these pohotos public.I only want to see this photo private.

where is the border between sharing and made it public? maybe you three guys dont give them avay, but at how many people he should send the pictures without control what is happen with the pictures??

Edited by efferman

This is stupid. If they are so sercret how come pictures leak every year? Then there's always someone pointing out how "confidential" everythin is. Somebody, call FBI!

This is stupid. If they are so sercret how come pictures leak every year? Then there's always someone pointing out how "confidential" everythin is. Somebody, call FBI!

And like someone else said here before, the pictures seem to get leaked out of the same place(or in that same region) every year. Like it's done on purpose to create hype.

I already have the first two pictures. I thought the guy said he had pictures of the other sets too.

Hi!

Just saw brickset.com lists several 2013 technic sets:

42000 Grand Prix Racer

42001 Hovercraft

42002 Mini Backhoe

42003 Action Racecar

42004 Action Race Buggy

42005 Motocross Bike

42006 Material Handler

the hover craft sounds cool. but I bet it will be like those creator boats with the little wheels under neath to let it glide smoothly, resembling hovering. Still interested in how they are going to make one. :classic:

Look at the price tag at "technicbricks", the only big set is 42000, the rest are mini/medium size (42006). I think that is the reason why there're only 2 leaked images so far :tongue:

the hovercraft is very small, similar in size to lego 8824

Just say everything or just say nothing. It's very annoing if there's someone who knows more about the sets, but only tells little bits :tongue:

But I do understand :classic:

i have seen the pics only five minutes and i have concentrated me on the formula racecar and the material handler.

i have seen the pics only five minutes and i have concentrated me on the formula racecar and the material handler.

Tell us what you have seen, I want details... :laugh:

material handler with a scrapclaw like this only a little bit smaller

104_7991.jpg_thumb.jpg

it seems that TLG uses for the claw new panels. The panels looks like this

stock-photo-15484127-scrap-claw-crane.jpg

everything else looks like a smaller 8043

Formula racecar

it seems that it has tires similar to 81,6x34ZR on the actual 44772 rims from 9398. and it seems that it uses this parts for suspension on the front axle. the inner width of the rear wing is 11 studs: tlg seems to use a 5x3x11 curved panel for the flap. the visible design on the picture was very slender and minimalistic. i dont know if the suspension is working, but it does not look like it would have a working suspension

I thought that there were new pics, if you look for lego technic 2013 on google images you can easy see them.

I only see the f1 racer and the crawler. Is there any lead to where I can find the other pics?

Edited by sama

@efferman

Please tell me if the new F1 car looks just as good as the the old big scale F1 (8674, silver champion..)

@efferman

Please tell me if the new F1 car looks just as good as the the old big scale F1 (8674, silver champion..)

If they can outdo 8674, that would be awesome! (8674 is definitely better than the Silver Champion)

Considering the scale and because it seems to be the 1h 'flagship', I think it would have to have suspension.

8070 had suspension, but it didn't show it on the box.

If they can outdo 8674, that would be awesome! (8674 is definitely better than the Silver Champion)

Considering the scale and because it seems to be the 1h 'flagship', I think it would have to have suspension.

8070 had suspension, but it didn't show it on the box.

If you look closely on the front of the box in the bottom right hand corner to the left of the Battery box/Motor picture, they do show arrows pointing up and down over the wheels suggesting that it does have suspension...

Since there's just one leaked image for the new F1 car, chances it does not show all the functions.

If you look closely on the front of the box in the bottom right hand corner to the left of the Battery box/Motor picture, they do show arrows pointing up and down over the wheels suggesting that it does have suspension...

oops, missed that! :blush:

anyone have an early catalogue image of 8070 to see if it shows it there too?

edit: here

it has multiple pictures though, each showing different functions, and we only have one picture of the F1 car.

Edited by Matt The Tuba Guy