Omicron

New BrickForge Products!

A good way to end the summer is to unveil a new roster of items for the fall. And what better stuff to bring you than soem firepower from a galaxy far, far away? I'm going to let Armothe speak on this one:

"A few years ago many of you wrote in asking for more detailed weapons pertaining to the imaginary galactic conflict. Yes, its been awhile, but we took note and added a few ideas to our roster. Below is the result….enough firepower to tackle an invasion of clankers. Now is the time to enhance your custom clones with some added details. Available now!"

7860426694_35886e00ec_m.jpg7860425600_fb12d62309_m.jpg7860422444_45951aa7e6_m.jpg

And the fun doesn't stop there. You can even upgrade your bounty hunter and smugglers as well!

7860458582_77445c0090_m.jpg7860455988_aa87bb6d44_m.jpg

All these guns and more are available in black and can be found in the BrickForge store! And while fitting your clones with some of the arsenal, they should be geared up with some the proper helmets too which can be found in the Arealight Customs store!

-Omi

:wub_drool: They're fantastic guns! Perfect for Star Wars. I think my brother'll have to order some for his Clone Trooper army (or maybe I'll get them for him for Christmas)...and while he's at it, I'm sure he'll want some Arealight helmets too. :tongue:

Wow! These are great molds! They pack detail, while retaining that cartoonish look that I love about most official Lego accessories. However, I am waiting to place my next order when tactical vests are restocked, so I might get these by the time I'm 72 or so. :hmpf:

Well the 'Headhunter Quick Shot' is a must have for me (the 'Smuggler Special' is also nice). :thumbup:

*oh2*:wub_drool::wub:

O man how I have been waiting for the Clone rifle, Headhunter and Smuggler special to come out from one of the customizers. For years I've been checking the net for these custom guns and now they are all released together :thumbup: .

Thanks you Brick Forge, thank you , thank you, thank you. :sweet:

Edited by wokajablocka

Yeah, Brickforge got me with these too. And then for some reason I added three sheep to my order. I don't know what's wrong with me.