Sign in to follow this  
drdesignz

New AFOL here

Welcome to Eurobricks Dr Designz!

Congratulations on building your first MOC in decades - what do you call it?

Thanks!

It's a top fuel dragster. I was just killing time one afternoon and put it together. After that, I took apart several models for a new, much bigger, MOC. I've been working on it most of the year and I'm pretty close to done. I guess I'll have to get a flickr account when it's complete, since I can't attach any more pictures here. Does the 100k global quota ever increase? That's hardly enough for one picture.

Does the 100k global quota ever increase? That's hardly enough for one picture.

It does, but the reason its set at a 100k is so people can't sign up and upload spam or other undesirable material.... Or use Eurobricks as a free image hosting site.

Regardless, it's recommended you sign up for Flickr or Photobucket because they better photo uploading and sharing tools so your images with go further.

It does, but the reason its set at a 100k is so people can't sign up and upload spam or other undesirable material.... Or use Eurobricks as a free image hosting site.

Regardless, it's recommended you sign up for Flickr or Photobucket because they better photo uploading and sharing tools so your images with go further.

Alrighty, I see. Thanks for the info!

Thanks! I'm finishing up my first large scale MOC. It should be ready within the next week or two, depending on when I get the final pieces in the mail.