Sign in to follow this  
lego_legis_legere

[M.O.C.] Monkey Island Minifigures

Now that's a good idea. Not sure I agree with all the minifig parts you used though. Elaine is most frequently seen in a bandana - did you try Jack Sparrow's bandana, or did that not look right? The hat just makes her too similar to Angelica. And my first choice for Guybrush's blue jacket would be Norrington's torso, but again, perhaps you tried that and it wasn't so good.

LeChuck though? Excellent. Shame there aren't any zombie heads in green, though.

Those are rather nice.

Le Chuck is great; he even has the voodoo doll from the second game. I occasionally tried using a troll head for him.

I had never thought that Jack Sparrow’s torso would such a great coat if you just added dark blue arms. Guybrush could use some better hair though; it is usually a quite fluffy pompadour thing, but then again I don’t know what parts you have at hand. Nice bottle of grog.

Elaine’s pose reminds me of the start of the third game. Elaine’s is always problematic, long and with a bandanna on top, and usually red.

Might use the coat idea myself to make some generic pirates for the undermanned Black Pearl eventually.

Edited by Runamuck

did you try Jack Sparrow's bandana? The hat just And my first choice for Guybrush's blue jacket would be Norrington's torso. Shame there aren't any zombie heads in green, though.

Thanks ! I tried Jack Sparrow's banana, but it didn't fit at all. Good idea for Norrington, I will do it soon. You also give me an other idea : why not use Hadras green head?

Cool.

Monkey Island is cool. Monkey Island is where Pirates of the Carribean got a lot of inspiration from.

Cool.

Nice work lego_legis_legere, are you a fan of the Monkey Island series?

Look behind you... a three-headed-monkey !

post-273-13464105975144.gif

Nice work lego_legis_legere, are you a fan of the Monkey Island series?

I truly love the Monkey Island series (I have all the computer games and even the special editions desgined for XBox 360)

The Curse of Monkey Island was the first game I played on my first computer, I was 8 and I still like it !

So, one day with time (and money) I will create a M.O.C. based on it for Eurobricks !