Sign in to follow this  
SoupOrFishOil

Over 100 DC characters made in LDD and MS Paint

I have been away from Eurobricks for a while (computer problems, other projects, and then I just got out of the habit of checking) but I do have some more figures to post when I get the time.

Great job! I really like Gorilla Grod! I think it is very well executed with the normal head and helmet!

Thank you! I see that the gorilla mask is on LDD now, but I am happy enough to leave him the way he is. Those cartoony eyes are not something I get to do often with these characters.

I was wondering if I could use some of these characters for set ideas on legocuusoo.com ?

I would probably be fine with that, but I would like to discuss a few small details (don't worry, I wouldn't want any of the 1% :wink:), but I don't think you have PM enabled until ten posts. Could you contact me when you get there, please?

WOW. Great. I'm thinking of doing some Teen Titan figures.

Thank you, sir! And good luck, I hope you will share them here at EB so I can see them.

They look wonderful! I suppose it's too much to ask you to name them all?

Love the Deathstroke. A bit disappointed that there are some that isn't there; personally, I was wishing for a Sodam-Yat, a Damian Wayne and a New 52 Flash...

The LXF files wouldn't help you. The decals are pasted onto blank LDD shots.

What do you mean? I'd just template it and use it when I want. Maybe I just don't understand what you mean ...