Sign in to follow this  
SoupOrFishOil

Over 100 DC characters made in LDD and MS Paint

I guess that these go here rather than in the digital tools section, but if not please move this. :sweet:

Anyway, having missed out on the Batman and Spider-Man lines (I'm not doing any Marvel characters though) I am enjoying the Super Heroes theme despite the rehashes, but there are a lot of main characters missing (which is fine because I wouldn't be able to afford them all if there were any more). I was inspired by some of the customizers here (especially The Penguin) to make my own minifigures, but I don't have the resources (or probably skill) so I started using LEGO Digital Designer and MS Paint to fill the gaps with characters missing from the rehashes like Penguin, Scarecrow, and Alfred or from both themes like Batgirl and Mad Hatter. Eventually it got out of hand and I ended up with over a hundred of these in a few months including characters probably no one has ever heard of (or wants too :grin:).

Neither LDD or MS Paint create very clean images, but I hope that you like them anyway. :blush::sweet:

Batman

ace_the_bat-hound.pngalfred.pngalfred-2.pnganarky.pngazrael.pngazrael_iii.pngbaby_doll.pngbane.pngbatgirl.pngbatgirl-2.pngbatman.pngbatwoman-2.pngbronze_tiger.pngbronze_tiger-2.pngbronze_tiger-3.pngcatman.pngcatman-2.pngcatman-3.pngcatwoman-2.pngcatwoman.pngcatwoman-3.pngclayface.pngcondimentking.pngdeadman.pngdeadshot.pngdeadshot-2.pngdetective_bullock.pngdoctorarkham.pngdoctor_phosphorus.pngetrigan.pngegghead.pngfreeze.pnghugo_strange.pnghuntress-2.pnghuntress.pnghush.pngkillermoth.pnglucius_fox.pngmadhatter.pngmaxie_zeus-2.pngmontoya.pngmr._polka-dot_man.pngnightwing.pngnightwing-3.pngnightwing-5.pngnightwing-6.pngpoison_ivy-2.pngpoison_ivy.pngpoison_ivy-3.pngpower_armor_batman.pngpower_armor_batman-2.pngras_al_ghul.pngred_hood.pngrobin_iii-2.pngrobin_v.pngrupert_thorne.pngshe-bat.pngtalia_al_ghul.pngtalia_al_ghul-3.pngtalia_al_ghul-4.pngtalia_al_ghul-6.pngthe_creeper.pngthe_joker.pngthe_joker-2.pngthe_joker-3.pngthe_penguin.pngthe_riddler.pngthe_scarecrow.pngthe_spoiler.pngtwo-face.pngvicki_vale.png

Superman

bizarro.pngbrainiac.pngcyborgsupes.pngjimmy_olsen-2.pngkrypto.pnglex_luthor.pnglex_luthor-2.pnglois_lane.pnglois_lane-2.pngmercygraves.pngmetallo.pngpower_girl.pngsuperboy-2.pngsuperboy-2.pngsuperboy-3.pngultra-humanite.png

Wonder Woman

ares.pngcheetah_iii.pngcheetah_iii-3.pngcirce.pngegg_fu.pnggiganta.pnghercules.pnghoplite_wonder_woman-2.pngmouseman.pngscreaming_chicken.pngqueen_hippolyta.pngsteve_trevor-2.pngwonder_girl.pngwonder_girl-2.pngwonder_girl_ii.png

Green Lantern

atrocitus.pngguy_gardner.pnghal_jordan-2.pnghal_jordan.pngicicle.pngicicle_jr.pngicicle_jr-2.pngicicle_jr-3.pngjohn_stewart.pngkrona.pngkyle_rayner-2.pngkyle_rayner.pngmanhunters.pngsimon_baz.pngsinestro.pngsinestro-2.pngsinestro-3.pngsolomon_grundy.pngsolomon_grundy-2.pngstar_sapphire.pngstar_sapphire-2.png

The Flash

captain_boomerang_jr.pngcaptain_boomerang_jr-2.pngcaptain_cold.pngcaptain_cold-2.pngflash_ii.pngflash_ii-3.pngflash_ii-2.png

flash_iii.pngflash_iii-2.pngflash_iii-3.pngmirror_master.png

Aquaman

90s_aquaman.png90s_aquaman-2.pngaqualad.pngaqualad-2.pngaqualad_ii.pngblack_manta.pngblack_manta-2.pngblack_manta-3.pngoceanmaster.png

Justice League

animal_man.pnganimal_man-2.pnganimal_man-3.pngatom.pngblack_canary.pngblack_canary-2.pngblack_canary-3.pngblack_lightning-2.pngblack_lightning.pngblue_beetle.pngblue_beetle-2.pngblue_devil.pngbooster_gold.pngbooster_gold-2.pngbooster_gold-3.pngbwana_beast.pngbwana_beast-2.pngcaptain_atom.pngcaptain_atom-2.pngcaptain_marvel-2.pngcaptain_marvel-3.pngfate.pnggreen_arrow-2.pnggreen_arrow.pnggreen_arrow_ii-2.pnggreen_arrow_ii-3.pnghawkgirl.pnghawkman.pngmartian_manhunter.pngplastic-man-2.pngplastic-man-3.pngquestion.pngshayera_hol-2.pngshining_knight.pngshining_knight-2.pngstargirl.pngswampthing.pngvibe.pngvibe2.pngvigilante.pngvixen.pngvixen-2.pngwildcat-2.pngzatanna.png

Justice Society

atom.pngblack_canary.pngflash.pngthe_spectre.pngwonder_woman.pngwonder_woman-2.png

Teen Titans

captain_marvel_jr.pngcaptain_marvel_jr-2.pngchangeling.pngdove.pnghawk.pngmiss_martian.pngraven.pngraven-2.pngspeedy.pngspeedy-2.pngstarfire.pngstarfire-2.png

Various Villains

amanda_waller.pngamazo.pngamazo-2.pngblack_adam.pngblack_adam-2.pngblack_adam-3.pngbug-eyed_bandit.pngcount_vertigo-2.pngcount_vertigo.pngdarkseid.pngdeathstroke.pngdr._sivana.pngeclipso.pngeclipso-2.pngfelix_faust.pnggentleman_ghost.pnggranny_goodness-2.pngkiller_frost.pngkiller_frost-2.pngprometheus.pngwhite_martian.png

Edited by Superficial Username

Wow! All figs are amazing! Great work! I hope, TLG make some of them in future sets!

They look great!

I think Batman Beyond shouldn't have a cape, John Stewart might work better without a hairpiece and Sinestro should be purple :classic:

awesome job! i really like these customs! must of taken you a while. 100 is alot of minifigures.

Well thanks. :classic: Some of them take a really long time. When I first did Batgirl she took about three two-three hour periods but that's not the norm now. Now I can put a simpler one together in about half an hour (like some of those Flash villains) but a few still take a very long time (I think that I spent almost seven hours total on Hawkgirl).

Wow! All figs are amazing! Great work! I hope, TLG make some of them in future sets!

Thanks. As do I. :classic:

They look great!

I think Batman Beyond shouldn't have a cape, John Stewart might work better without a hairpiece and Sinestro should be purple :classic:

Thanks for the compliments and some criticism. :thumbup: I did do BB before I started modding capes, so I think that I might try whatever he has on his back (I've forgotten) more accurately later (same with Azrael). You are probably right about Stewart too and definitely are about Sinestro. I didn't want to make him purple so that he wouldn't look too much like the video game version, but it's probably for the best. :sceptic:

Can I get that Mr. Polka-Dot Man decal. Like really seriously he's awesome! :classic:

PM sent. :classic:

Oh, and I'm going to wait a while before posting more, but I have fixed Sinestro, so I might as well post him:

SinestroSellout.PNG

Edited by Superficial Username

How long did these take!!!??? They are AMAZING!

Well, I've been working on them since January, but they didn't start to get good until May, which is when some of the older ones here were made, like Azrael (who I consider my earliest success even though he does need a fix-up), Question, and Hush. So, that would be about three months since I didn't share too many of the ones I did make in August.

And thank you very much. :sweet:

Very picture heavy but very cool. :thumbup:

It is, isn't? :grin: Thanks though. :classic:

I really liked the Martian Manhunter and Dark Seid(?) ones! Even though I am a Marvel guy I can definitely appreciate all superheroes! Especially in LEGO form :sweet:

Great work!A large variety of characters you have got there! :thumbup: Can you please do the Teen Titans?(The animated series please? :sweet: )

Edited by Greedo24

Awesome job there, and the time you've put in shows. I'm especially fond of the Rogues :grin:

I really liked the Martian Manhunter and Dark Seid(?) ones! Even though I am a Marvel guy I can definitely appreciate all superheroes! Especially in LEGO form :sweet:

Kind of funny, I'm the same way but with Marvel. :tongue: Thanks. :classic:

Wow, this is amazing!

EDIT: 50th post!

Thanks, Hulk. And congrats on 50 posts. :classic:

Great work!A large variety of characters you have got there! :thumbup: Can you please do the Teen Titans?(The animated series please? :sweet: )

Oh, good, a request. :sweet: I've been considering doing Beast Boy, but Starfire and Raven (and Cyborg too, actually) never really appealed to me. Of course though, if that's what you want I can do them. :classic:

Awesome job there, and the time you've put in shows. I'm especially fond of the Rogues :grin:

I'm glad since I kind of rushed to get the Rogues done. Abra Kadabra didn't even make it to this because he was so bad. :grin:

Yay, you decided to post these on Eurobricks! I always thought these were AWESOME and that I could never do them.

Are you going to update the first post with more people or making new posts (Like one below me) with new people?

-Sci

Wow these are amazing I especially like Batgirl, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, Flash, all the Green Lanterns and Hugo Strange (actually alot more aswell.) :sweet:

Wow these are amazing I especially like Batgirl, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, Flash, all the Green Lanterns and Hugo Strange (actually alot more aswell.) :sweet:

Thank you. :classic:

Yay, you decided to post these on Eurobricks! I always thought these were AWESOME and that I could never do them.

Are you going to update the first post with more people or making new posts (Like one below me) with new people?

-Sci

I'll make new posts for a while to make updates easier to find. I'll be doing the next one soon, hopefully later today. :sweet:

Great batch! What did you mean about LEGO changing the cheekbone design next year?

Thanks. :sweet: Nothing important, it just seem to me that characters like Aquaman, Gordon, and JJJ have a longer, thinner, more curved designs than say Batman or Superman (or Black Widow :laugh: ).

Will we see more Nolan-style characters other than Catwoman?

I have considered trying to make Batman's suit using black and gunmetal coloring, but that might be a bit too complex for me. Other than the possibility of that, probably not. I just wanted to fill a gap it seems LEGO is leaving. The Nolan designs just don't do much for me. :sadnew:

Wow another incredible wave i love your 60's figures, Green Arrow and Hush the most. Keep them coming I can't get enough of them. :wub:

Thank you. :sweet: