Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[LDD MOC] The Swan

Very nice, I dig the differences in sweep between the wings and the wingtip engines.

Looks like a cross between the classic Lambda shuttle and an airliner, could see it used as a luxury civilian shuttlecraft

Looks like a cross between the classic Lambda shuttle and an airliner, could see it used as a luxury civilian shuttlecraft

I agree with you, looks as if it has a bit of bus and a bit of the Space Shuttle Atlantis too.

Very nice MOC as usual, Bob! Would love to see a real life version of this. It has a Senate Transport look to it I think.

A landing gear and a boarding ramp as well?!

:'D

I love it.

Edited by -sigma-

That is great! It has the cross of like an Imperial Landing Craft, Imperial Shuttle, and the Jedi Ambassadorial Shuttle. My only tiny little thing is I think there is a ton sf studs showing on the wings,and maybe some better detailing in the inside of the ship,but it is so good I can overlook it! I LOVE IT! :laugh:

That is great! It has the cross of like an Imperial Landing Craft, Imperial Shuttle, and the Jedi Ambassadorial Shuttle. My only tiny little thing is I think there is a ton sf studs showing on the wings,and maybe some better detailing in the inside of the ship,but it is so good I can overlook it! I LOVE IT! :laugh:

That is fantastic! Very Star Warsish (plus with some color changes it would look great for a regular Space theme such as Alien Conquest or Galactic Patrol)

That is fantastic! Very Star Warsish (plus with some color changes it would look great for a regular Space theme such as Alien Conquest or Galactic Patrol)

Good MOC, I like it a lot.

The wing style resemble the wing style of Lambda-class shuttle

Fantastic!

Like a cross between a luxury aeroplane and a shuttle.

I say it's your second best small craft after the heavy Mando fighter.

Thanks all for your kind comments.

I've spent msot of the day yesterday to create this one, that's why I've been lazy to add more detail to the interior (both the cokpit and the cabin) and to write a little back story.

I wanted to do a civillian shuttle, predecessor to the lambda class, that's why the general shape and the wings are similar to the lambda.

The windows on the side give the "school bus" look, perhaps I should have get rid of them.

And this will be my last "daily MOC"... after 8 days, it takes me too much time. :sceptic: