Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

2 Member left!!!

Well maybe we could call every member by its number :-D could be fun

That would be fun #1 :D ;)

Well maybe we could call every member by its numberĀ  :-DĀ  could be fun

That would be fun #1 :D ;)

And make this forum like a prison cell >:)

Dang!!! I had been waiting around to become #200, then I got lazy about visiting Eurobricks often ,and now all those waitings for nothing |-/

Oh well, congratulations nonetheless |-D

R. B.

www.redbeanstudio.net

Dang!!! I had been waiting around to become #200, then I got lazy about visiting Eurobricks often ,and now all those waitings for nothing |-/

Oh well, congratulations nonetheless |-D

R. B.

www.redbeanstudio.net

Wow! we have redbean from Minifig network, now he is joinning us. Welcome !!! |-D

Good to see you here Redbean, hope you enjoy it in our community! :)

Jon.

Erm, guys, Have you looked on overall top ten posters? Seen how many members are on zero? I'm not sure we should count this milestone yet :/

Welcome Redbean! and shure we can call 200 members a milestone. I dont know why, but we can *satis*

But cumon, about 20 percent of those members haven't even posted. What's more annoying is that I recognise some of there usernames from FBTB *devil* , I bet they just signed up here and never gave this site a chance once they heard about Ecrappyblock village

about 20 percent of those members haven't even posted

So, this doesn't mean that they are not members. They have signed up to our site, so they are members to our site. Some of them could have been here alot longer than other members who are on 100 or 200 posts but maybe they decide not to post, they could just read the topics.

Remember, everybody here is equal.. the admins, the mods, the members and the newbies, no matter how many posts we have.

So perhaps we should encourage the no-posters to post, that is why we try to give every new member a warm welcome.

Jon.

They are members because they registered... There's no debate.

Now take a look at fbtb and count the people who registered but never posted. Believe me, it won't be only 20%. This is of the reason why we welcome our members individually. if people are comfortable here, they will post. We want them to know that their opinions are important for us *satis*

Erm, guys, Have you looked on overall top ten posters? Seen how many members are on zero? I'm not sure we should count this milestone yet :/

It is ok to call it a milestone. There are many people on many forums that register and never post. There are a ton of people who enjoy just reading forums and want to be a member by joining but just don't like to post. Just look at radio stations. Just because you can't hear them don

Thank you! Thank you!!

And I wholeheartedly agree with Orlego that a forum that gives but asks nothing in return, creates the best atmosphere of all. I also think that if people feel comfortable and happen to have something to say, they will say it. So be patience :)

R. B.

www.redbeanstudio.net

Well im registerd on lots of sites but i have to admit i dont post on all of them, i just see it as away of showing support for the site.

By regestering i know that should i see a post that i want to repliy to i can do so straight away and not have to wait for my account to be activated.