Blake Baer

[MOC] Rivendell

Thanks guys! The encouragement is quite... um... encouraging. :grin: It means a ton to us both. Thanks again! :)

With such amazing work like this, the two of you deserve all the praise you get. Truly a great creation. Was it modular again to aid in setting up?

With such amazing work like this, the two of you deserve all the praise you get. Truly a great creation. Was it modular again to aid in setting up?

Yes! (I am surprised and impressed that you remembered that about Amon Hen). This one splits apart into 9 different sections. Here is the aerial view of the sections: http://www.mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=338321&id=/user_images/29890/1345670900m

Thanks!

When I saw the first pictures of it at Brickfair 2012 I was just asking when you were going to post them on your gallerie. This is simply stunning, the only thing I can (read here: I found) to say is: keep going!

That is increidble, I'm speechless! *huh* There is just so much detail and colour in this creation that I just don't know where to look...

I can't wait to see more iconic MOCs from you.

WOW! This looks amazing! :wub:*oh2*

Great to see all kinds of little details and especially the scenes from the film (Aragorn talking to Arwen, Sam talking to Frodo, ...)

I also like your waterfalls.

We can only hope that TLG would make such a beautiful Imladris set (even if it's just the buildings) :tongue:

Blake you've pulled off another wonderful collaboration! Rivendell is one of my favorite models from the movie, and you've definitely done it justice! So many lovely details. :wub:

Wow, that is amazing looking, the details on the landscape alone make it wow for me an the houses and bridges / trees just add on that.

The build is great, but IMO the roofs really shouldnt be all white, in the movie they have patterns of diferent colors, none of wich is white. I also think too much white is never good, blinding, and u cant see where the wall ends and the roof begins!

Still, great build! :thumbup:

Well I have to admit that on video is even greater. :classic:

This is one of the most spectacular MOC's I have ever seen. I only wish I had the time, money, patience, and of course talent to build something of this magnitude. Kudos to both of you on an amazing creation!

This is outstanding! It should be put on a museum or something! im not a huge fan of LOTR but your MOC really impress me.

Edited by XandersBrian

Really amazing, such a nice details, but also the colors are just wonderful! Very nice!!!