Sign in to follow this  
Bighappysmiles

The Mirage

This is my second MOC here on EB. I have 3 more minifiugure scale ships and a batch of micro. I was just wondering if there is a limit of how many topics you can make in forum. I was thinking I would post them one at a time each day. I just don't want to overwhelm people with a crapload of topics at the same time. Plz tell me what I should do.

Description: The ship is called "The Mirage". It's wings or of a new technology, Vacuumdynamics. Much like aerodynamics and aquadynamics, vacuumdynamics are designed to glide smoothly in the vacuum of space. Unfortunately, upon re-entering the atmosphere of earth, vacuumdynamics are completely useless and the ship will plumet to earth. because of this, it has to always be parked at one of the now numerous spacestations orbiting earth.(yes this is in the future :tongue: )

mirage_1.jpg

mirage_2.jpg

mirage_3.jpg

mirage_4.jpg

mirage_5.jpg

Haha Like the poorly done watermarkings?

Edited by Bighappysmiles

Neat shape, I think it needs another color in there somewhere though to break up the white. Maybe add another hinge to connect the wings to the body, it looks a little fragile with just one hinge connecting them.

-----

If it's a lot of little builds then you could just post them all in one topic. I feel like larger, complicated MOCs, or even just a MOC you want to elaborate on, can get their own topics. I think that's reasonable :classic:

I like the detailing on the wings and the overall shape of the craft. Also the background story is nice, too.

However, I have to agree with DrNightmare: the ship could use another color. Oh, and a pilot would be cool.

If you have a bunch of builds it's better to post then all at once. Otherwise you'd be flooding the forums :tongue:

And a nice ship and little backstory - I really like how you added all that detail in the wings - but what about the bottom of the wings? It's so bland right now!

And those prongs in front of the ship make it look a bit nasty! :grin:

I'm not too sure about that watermark - the bright green is really distracting compared to the rest... Maybe a simple black/white one next time?

Or a big happy smile? :grin:

If you have a bunch of builds it's better to post then all at once. Otherwise you'd be flooding the forums :tongue:

And a nice ship and little backstory - I really like how you added all that detail in the wings - but what about the bottom of the wings? It's so bland right now!

And those prongs in front of the ship make it look a bit nasty! :grin:

I'm not too sure about that watermark - the bright green is really distracting compared to the rest... Maybe a simple black/white one next time?

Or a big happy smile? :grin:

Okay, thanks! I'll make sure to post the next 3 into one big post!

Now you have mentioned it, the bottoms are very bland. I'm kind of new to lego so could you give me some suggestions on what peices I should use for that? I don't really want this to have weapons because it is supposed to be a brand new technologie that no one else has.

The watermark was just experimental. I need to get an actual image or something for it. I do like your idea of a smiley face though....

Neat little ship :thumbup: I agree that an accent color would improve it, some controls in the cockpit would be neat too.

Good work :classic: