DoubleT

2007 Summer City pics

OUCH DARN, it looks like the cement mixer, gas station, and train station may not be coming to North America. AGH!!!!!

OUCH DARN, it looks like the cement mixer, gas station, and train station may not be coming to North America. AGH!!!!!

\maby thats cause you got "dino attack" with weapons!

(im not sure how well do non-violent themes sell in the US..playmobil dosent seem to sell so good there as i have heard)

Hey guys (a LowLUG / Bouwsteen user), I really, really hate the fact that such a nice points are not electrified :-(

Yeah, this "R/C train tracks" phase Lego's going through is EXTREMELY annoying, especially for people who've been bought 9V in the past and want to expand. *sad*

phoinix

post Jan 5 2007, 02:59 PM

the only down side of these new city sets is that there are no females..AGAIN

what the heck is up with that?

no females at the airport and none at the plane and none at the station!!

i wasnt ecxpecting one at the fire station but come on where are the women?

(at home cooking? do they have a right to vote at lego-city? are they all housewives?)

I guess someone there thinks women are supposed to be barefoot and pregnant, seen but not heard. :-D

Hopefully they'll get over this no women junk next year.

(im not sure how well do non-violent themes sell in the US..playmobil dosent seem to sell so good there as i have heard)

They're only sold at Toys R Us and "learning" kind of small toy stores. And from what I've seen, the stock sits there a long, long time.

I've also never (for some reason?) seen Playmobil go on sale... which means the same sets sit there on the same shelves, year after year... becoming more the wallpaper of that store than an item you're supposed to think to purchase.

It's only going to get worse, as Lego and other more technological toys get smarter.

They're something akin to wooden blocks at this point, as far as popularity and public name recognition goes.

Yowza, nice sets here.

I love how not only can you build with Lego bricks you got 20 years ago, but that Lego maintains the continuity by returning to "Octan" gas stations. That's like... cool.

2007's stuff continually has impressed me, in EVERY line, save for the larger Technic cars.

Lego, I ask you... HOW did you become so smart all of a sudden?!?

What broke you from your hiatus of common sense?

Keep it up!

;-) *y*

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

I think the seaport does have wheals on the bottom of the crane because i looked closely at a toy fair photo and there they were! *y*

Oh and if anyone is reading this and can go to a toyfair please get some awsome pics of the new city stuff (Especially the port ,i would love to see the small building at the end of the pier) so please please please i beg of you please i would really love some pics of thr port thankyou soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *y* *y* *y* *y*

Those are the prices for this year. It is possible that the prices are a little bit different, this because of the country you're living in

New.

060701g.jpg 90 euro

My toy booklet says this one is

Can anyone read the writing on the front of 7994?

"This ship really floats" or something like it, in at least 7 or 8 different languages. I guess.

"This ship really floats" or something like it, in at least 7 or 8 different languages. I guess.

Ok i thought it may have been something else because on other ship boxes in the past theres been a small pic of the ship and next to it saying that it floats *y* it could be right *y*

Oh and what type of red is that on the small building in 7994 I really need to know thanks if theres anyone who knows please tell me and thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!! *y*

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrm please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

I like the look of that dump truck and i'm going to try to get it, but i'm definatly going to get that mobile crane and i'm not in to trains so i won't bother with them and the fuel station. though with aall the new, great sets coming out this year, i don't what to get, star wars, spongebob (if it's availible in england then), creator. technic, exo-force, mars mission or city, ppppppppplllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllllppppppp! what theme/ set should i get?

Two things;

A. What is in the top right coner of this picture?

DSC02699.jpg

B. Do we have at least one picture of the building at the end of the seaport?

Hmmm. Thanks.

I thought creator sets didn't have minifigs. 8-|

creator buckets have minifigs the last couple of years

the big ones even have females!

the big ones even have females!

What's a 'female'? The Lego fans here may not have heard of this. ;-)