Sign in to follow this  
Nom Carver

AAC-1 hovertank

It's a nice little build, but it's a tad on the small side. Granted, I didn't ever play the game, but a Googlin' for images shows it to be a bit more of a hulking beast of a machine. Perhaps put it on steroids, pour a few more bricks on it. Alternatively, take off that turret at the back and you've got a swish, sporty civilian landspeader.

Edited by Bobsy

Nicely done, this sure does bring back some memories of that game. The big slope pieces give the whole tank a nice flowing appearance, while remaining compact. The windscreens add a nice shape, but I think you could cover them up a bit to make them look more armored, and more accurate to the game version. And I think the missile launchers could look a little more compact. My suggestion would be to simplify the round base, as well as tile the tops of them and add a sixth missile to each side.

Also, I love your username. More memories. :laugh:

In does need to be wider, it's far too narrow at the moment, also the dominant colour on the tank is white rather than red.

Think of it as a good start :grin:.

Edited by Mr Man

While it is somewhat small like everyone pointed out, I can see a tank like this working in a small battlepack. Nice work.

Thanks for your comments, I am aware about the color and size issues, but i barely managed to build it with the pieces available (lego is very hard to find and very expensive over here). I guess I should have said that the hovertank was my inspiration rather than the actual vehicle. It would make a pretty good set, its small, sturdy and I really liked it. Just like walter said, it whould work as part of a battlepack.