Polo-Freak

MOC: Lamborghini Countach LP500S

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

01.jpg_thumb.jpg

Hello I,am Georg from Germany :classic:

I've decided, to post a description and building phases of my Big Scale Lamborghini Countach Lego Project.

Modell: LP500S

Why this car? I Love it, i have also a big Countach Collection of Modellcars :laugh:

The Idea was, i need a bigger Modell from the Countach, with Lego? Why not :laugh:

1:18 Kyosho Modelcar served as a template.

lambo_real_3.jpg

lambo_real_1.jpg

5qku2wiv.jpg

6yoclsd8.jpg

Plans on LDD start in 2007 - 2010

g5dt4b82.jpg

jzq6sqzk.jpg

lambo_3d_4.jpg

lambo_3d_3.jpg

lambo_3d_2.jpg

bqvgeeiv.jpg

qa8982f2.jpg

ip92gten.jpg

3 Jears Plan time on LDD, early was the LDD so slow Loading this Model abaout 1hour Time :wacko:

To Generate the Building Plan, the PC was over a Day on LOAD :cry_happy:

Next i buy many many many New Parts from Pick A Brick Store - I would need new Parts for this MOC

Start:

5m2q6hxv.jpg

pgvhpht5.jpg

9g6ypgvg.jpg

u5w5amtg.jpg

dyf66pd8.jpg

4h28zrfk.jpg

idagc829.jpg

pe3xqaxu.jpg

ci3gcdxa.jpg

ej2k36kh.jpg

bnhpm7o7.jpg

jqrbuc7h.jpg

with Headlights open :laugh:

vn9g3628.jpg

So i need 2 weeks Building Time...

Then was Ready with this Moc, its my biggest one

qpxujhdb.jpg

dvb59icf.jpg

fjh2x95n.jpg

f8va9hbx.png

p9posy83.jpg

yrincdnn.jpg

ifnqbhdq.jpg

3lgqlymg.jpg

w7zbhm8v.jpg

a9lpr3je.jpg

einlffac.jpg

ago7zezn.jpg

dkz8am4u.jpg

g5cntfn5.jpg

I know many Pics, I hope you like it :laugh:

Edited by Polo-Freak
Indexed

Incredible! I'm not sure I am most impressed by the build or the dedication you have put into this project!

Welcome to EB Polo-Freak! (Shouldn't your name rather be "Lamborghini freak"? :wink: )

That is one impressive LEGO model *huh* Easily recognizable :thumbup: I imagine you keep it on display in a prominent place, I know I would :classic:

That is an amazing project, both in scale and design, and the end result is nothing short of gorgeous. The Countach lends itself well to being recreated in bricks due to its many sharp edges and flat surfaces, so it's a clever choice. And to think you started this in 2007? That is planning on a very impressive scale. The size of it is incredible, too - it certainly dominates your living room!

Hi

i really like your building style. Unlike many other huge sets (e.g. the Star Wars Super Star Destroyer) you build massive and in layers. I dislike that hollowbuilding style, where you just have a frame as interior and outside an exoskeleton.

You nailed the original design very well!

Dino

Sorry dude - that looks awesome, but many of your pictures are way too large. I've removed the image tags from the offending ones. Please resize the pictures to a maximum of 800 x 600 pixels, then feel free to edit them back into your post. It's an amazing MOC, and needs to be seen in all its glory, but I can't allow pictures in excess of our site guidelines.

Thanks for understanding! If you're not sure how to resize images, please follow the tutorials link in my signature. :thumbup:

Rufus

Thanks Guys :laugh:

It's so nice to hear such comments

many of your pictures are way too large. I've removed the image tags from the offending ones. Please resize the pictures to a maximum of 800 x 600 pixels, then feel free to edit them back into your post.

Sorry, I have resized the Pics :wink:

Edited by Polo-Freak

Just WOW! :wub: I can imagine what it cost to build such a large model! Are you working on another large car as your profile picture suggests? Keep up the great work.

Edited by legomaniac83

Wow! What a great MOC, I like the classic studdy Style!

Do you have pics of your Polo-MOC (?) which is in your avatar?

My favorite car EVER in an outstanding Lego rendition. You did a fantastic job there!

Cool that you are using LDD :thumbup:

And cool that you built the car with old school brick-on-brick technique - you don't see that much these days. :classic:

AMAZING! I think that I have seen this before. Did you just finish this or was this something that you had completed previously?

At first sight it doesnt seem so big, but compared to your house and the 1:18 model... That thing is a giant!

Great job on making it so good looking, smooth and well scaled.

I wonder how high the part count is? Can you check that in LDD without crashing it? :wink: