Edwin Korstanje

MOC: Daf Twin Turbo 2 Dakar truck Jan de Rooy

I like your approach on this one, and it is a fresh one. You also set yourself some design limitations by using studless beams only, but if that is your style, then that is not an issue.

Thanks Bricksonwheels,

Yes i no whit this style off building i get a lot of limitations, but that is just a challenge :laugh: .

I love the way you buildt your studded trucks.

At Efferman's recrest a short video off it whit high gearing later on a better video whit lower gearing

Greets Edwin

Edited by VFracingteam

When using the warp stabilizer plug in to stabilize videos, PLEASE don't use the warp perspective mode as the stabilizing setting. Position only or scale and position only are much better options and don't produce the nauseating psychedelic affect.

tim

Nice job on the model and on making Tim sick.:sweet:

When using the warp stabilizer plug in to stabilize videos, PLEASE don't use the warp perspective mode as the stabilizing setting. Position only or scale and position only are much better options and don't produce the nauseating psychedelic affect.

tim

That's nothing try catching my ferry to mainland uk.:laugh:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

I have seen it olso. it's make me sick too :sick: , i try too fiks it

It's fiks now.

Greets Edwin

Edited by VFracingteam

Nice job on the model and on making Tim sick.:sweet:

That's nothing try catching my ferry to mainland uk.:laugh:

You call that the mainland, we call that a island :tongue::laugh: :laugh:. Lucky for me i get Tim sick :sick::laugh:

Youtube ask me for the first time that mine video is a little bit shake and will you improved it, now i don't do that enymore because than it's real F**** up :wacko:

Thanks for pointing at it, i did't no that

Edited by VFracingteam

Tomorow arived mine printeble stickers for it and than i can make all the sponsors stickers for it. the cost me a lot off work and i hope i can find all the logo's at that time.

Here in de photo's you can see that the body is a loose empty shell like the RC cars juse and its hold only whit 6 pins and i make olso some changes in the chassis, it whas too high and olso the 4 motots are now 2 motors whit low gearing.

101_0138_1.jpg

101_0136_1.jpg

101_0130_1.jpg

101_0131_1.jpg

Why did you take away 2 of the motors?

Best Tim,

Whit the four motors i got a lot off torque, but they must start the left and the right motor at the same time, otherwise it's whas somytime's cracking the gears because the back whas pushing and the front whas fighting the back, it whas not all the time but only sometimes it's almost at the limit off the moters and gears and give it a bumpy ride. I think that the problem whas that the 2 recivers not start at the same time and get a little delay.

Now whit the 2 motors it's stil strong enough too get a fast ride you have seen in the video, and now in the lower gearing i made today it's climes and offroad perfectly.

Thanks Jorgeopesi.

I want give the seats a racing look whit a lot off side support

Edited by VFracingteam

Best EB Members,

Mine MOC Daf Turbotwin 11 3600 Dakar Truck from Jan de Rooy is finaly finisht and i make a compleet rebuild off it.

The chassis is now from Effermans Mercedes G and preforms very well, because that chassis is longer and weighter a haved too rebuild the hole body.

Later on olso a new video and outside photo's, its now bad whether in the Netherlands so i give you first inside photo's off it.

I hope that you will liked it.

Spacial thanks and credits too Efferman for his great chassis.

Greets Edwin.

101_0149_1.jpg

101_0154_1.jpg

101_0156_1.jpg

101_0150_1.jpg

101_0163_1.jpg

101_0148_1.jpg

Edited by VFracingteam

Looks completed. :thumbup: nothing to add...

Is a great truck with nice colors like the real one. In my opinion you have to do a chassis for the truck not to make changes at the truck for the chassis, if you build a real machine the proportion between wheels have to be perfect.

Is a great truck with nice colors like the real one. In my opinion you have to do a chassis for the truck not to make changes at the truck for the chassis, if you build a real machine the proportion between wheels have to be perfect.

Best jorgeopesi,

You have right that normaly you make your body for your chassis, but Efferman's chassis is a lot better than mine own and the proportion now on Effe's chassis is better than mine first build.

You no that whit studless you have a lot off limits and whit mine building style i even got more limits. if i want make a perfect copy off the origanal i must build it studded, but thanks for your comments.

looks gorgeous with all of the stickers

Thanks Effe,

But for you the credits for your exelent chassis, do you have seen the mod's off your steering rack?

Best EB Members,

I finish yesterday mine Moc Daf 3600 Turbo Twin 11 the winning Daker truck at 1987 from Jan de Rooy and is now no Wip anymore.

Today i make some nice outside photo's and video

And Efferman he preforms great at sand, but the truck have only a bad end :laugh:

Greets Edwin

101_0167_1.jpg

101_0172_1.jpg

101_0173_1.jpg

101_0175_1.jpg

101_0168_1.jpg

Edited by VFracingteam

i like your Vid, but what you mean with blub, blub, blub?

The next wave whas a little big bigger and have trow away mine camera to save the truck and lucky the camera is a Gopro and watertight a cut that pice out off the vid

Looks great, and getting the blue in there really makes it. Don't see enough blue technic.

You olso forgot the white and a lots off other collors