Sign in to follow this  
Scubacarrot

Heroica RPG - Quest #40: The Strivvian Job

"Roger that, Ogre. I can't pretend that your species is bad at strategy. I've seen you win a battle or two... not against me, of course, but before my troops and I arrived."

Battle Order

Boomingham

Nyx

Rufindel

Atramor

Skrall

Ellaria

"Roger that, Ogre. I can't pretend that your species is bad at strategy. I've seen you win a battle or two... not against me, of course, but before my troops and I arrived."

Battle Order

Boomingham

Nyx

Rufindel

Atramor

Skrall

Ellaria

"I'll take that as a compliment yer majesty, remember not confuse strategy fer foolhardiness and dumb luck though." Skrall smirked as he continued to keep his bead on the fleeing Metasimian as he attempted to find cover from the Ogre's crossbow.

Ellaria nods to the ogre's suggestion, and heals herself from the back row.

"This is going to be a long, hard battle..." she huffs.

"Slim, it seems that my friends don't really want to dance with you. May I introduce you to Nyx? I think you'll really like her and her darkness spells."

"Hi Slim! :sweet: "

Nyx waves cheerily, with a glint in her eye.

"You think you can take him, right dear? Perhaps backrow?"

"Of course I can, Larry, I'm made to fight, remember? :wink: "

Nyx takes up her customary place in the back row, and switches to her Book, using it to summon Darkness magic on her new friend Slim [Metasimian (Halberd)].

Rufindel stands nervously in the Back Row, and prepares again to heal Skrall.

Results of Round Four of the Warehouse Battle:

Boomingham vs. Metasimian (Scimitar and Shield) - Special Damage

Nyx vs. Metasimian (Halberd) - Shield Spellbladebook (No Summon)(WP: 13 x 3 + Level 21 = 60 damage /2 + 60 x 2 darkness damage. = 150 damage dealt)

Rufindel heals Skrall - Heal (WP: 10 + Level 13 = 23 Health healed, 1 ether.)

Atramor vs. Metasimian (Flail) - Poison

Skrall vs. Metasimian (Cutlass) - Critical Hit (WP: 11 + 2 x 2 + Level 21 x 3 = 141)

Ellaria heals Herself - No Healing

Metasimian (Crossbow) - Free hit against Boomingham (35 + 5 SP - 20 = 20 Health) Counterstrike 18 damage.

Metasimian (Scroll and Spear) - Free hit against Nyx (28 + 3 SP - (19/2) = 21 Health)

The battle continues in the warehouse. Boomingham runs up to two opponents, the Crossbowman and the one with the shield, in a display of bravery. Unfortunately for him, it does not go so well. He gets close, and gets an undeep cut on the Crossbowman's arm dealing 18 damage, but has to pay with taking a bolt in the foot dealing 15 damage, and a bash with a shield on the head, which also causes the Paladin to be unable to cast the words to heal. Nyx has more luck, and this time stops the Halberdeer's charge, by first casting a volley of dark magic which forces him to slow down, and then smacking the Metasimian on the head with her book, she deals 150 damage. Rufindel stands behind the Ogre, happy to have such a big target to heal. And sure enough, he succesfully heals the Ogre, for 23 health, to be exact. Skrall, now healed up and ready, lays on another bolt, shoots, and hits the poor swordsman right in the shoulder, he deals enough damage to take him out of the fight. The metasimian falls to the ground. Just to the side, Atramor can be seen throwing a tiny vial at the Flailuser, a green liquid spills over his face as the glass shatters, and sure enough, he is inflicted with Atramor's strong poison. Meanwhile, Ellaria prays to Sylvaria for healing, but she receives no answer. Nyx, trying to put out some dark flames on her that came from her huge spell, does not see the thug with the Spear coming, and gets hit on the head with the blunt side of a spear for 7 damage. It looks like the tide is turning for the heroes, they have one enemy less to deal with. Stim and Louie take 10 damage from poison.

Enemies:

7821815708_3358ac8175_t.jpg

Metasimian "Sim"(Crossbow)
"Finizh them off before we run out of witty commentz!"
*Is in the Back Row*

Type: Humanoid

Level: 20

Health: 94/271

Special: Pinning Shot: Causes the
Slowed
effect on the hero.

Drops: 100 gold.

7821815818_69eab32e11_t.jpg

Metasimian "Slim"(Halberd)
"AH, I remember mean lady now!"

Level: 25

Health: 326/476

Special:
Sweep:
Everyone in the same row takes
damage, regardless of row or SP.

Drops: Monkey Bar

7821815602_b60f006307_t.jpg

Metasimian "Scim"(Scimitar and Shield)
"Let's be honest, they weren't witty to begin with."

Level: 26

Health: 306/309

SP: 7

Special:
Shield Bash:
Causes the Hero to gasp for breath, causing them to be
Sealed

Drops: Nutritious Banana, Round Metal Shield

7821815528_735c03f631_t.jpg

Metasimian "Stim"(Scroll and Spear)
"Hm, they got Skim, that's okay, we did not like him anyway."
*Deadly Poisoned*

Level: 19

Health: 323/343

Special:
Bolster:
Encourages
two random allies.

Drops: Scroll of Recklessness

7821815656_5191183fe1_t.jpg

Metasimian "Louie"(Flail)
"..."
*Deadly Poisoned*

Level: 18

Health: 184/293

Special:
Bruise:
Stuns and causes the
Fragile
effect to the Hero

Drops: Heavy Flail

Party:

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham
(Zepher)
-Party Leader-

Level 18 Paladin
*Counterstriking*
*Sealed, 3 turns remaining.*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
20/40

Ether:
11/12

Gold:

Equipment:
King of the Desert (Longsword)
(WP: 9,
Fire
Darkness
Earth
)
Shaduex Shield
(SP: 5),
Hood of Belthazar Bluehood
(+4 to Power, -6 to Ether),
Counterstrike Gloves
(On Free Hits, Deals damage to enemy equal to Boomingham's level)

Inventory:
, Frozen Saber (WP: 9, stunned effect,
Light
), Dress Uniform (User is encouraged for the 1st round of battle), Bedroll, 5 Bones, 4 Meads, 1 Phoenix essence, Pick-axe, 1 Jo-no Tree seed, 1 Grand Tonic, Emerald Lamp of Summoning

skrall.jpg

Skrall (Waterbrick Down)

Level 21 Hunter
*Favors Humanoid Enemies*
*Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound

Power:

Health:
31/34

Gold:

Equipment:
Leojagd
(Greatsword, WP:20, User is
Slowed
),
Hunter's Quiver
(Bows and Crossbows +2WP, allows Hunters to favor two types of enemies),
Winged Sandles
(Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound
effects)

Inventory:
Hunter's Crossbow (WP:11, +4 vs. Beasts), Heavy Crossbow (WP:8, Knockback), Smoke Bomb x1, Zoot's Plaything

5909627714_af21b5c29f_t.jpg

Nyx (Pandora)

Level 21.66 Battle Mage
*Immune to
Asleep
and
Sealed
effects*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
21/30

Ether:
31/31

Gold:

Equipment:
Book of a Thousand Creatures
(WP: 13; each roll has a 1/6 chance to summon
a creature
Edgar to aid the hero),
Sandman's Parasol
(immune to
Asleep
)
Robe of the Archmagi
(SP:3, Max. Ether +5, protects from
Sealed
-effect)

Inventory:
Dawnstar II (WP: 9), Shiny Helmet (+1 Max Health), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Wooden Shield (SP:2),
Ruby (Fire)
Amethyst (Darkness)
Topaz (Lightning)
Sapphire (Wind)
Emerald (Wood)
Garnet (Earth)
, Scroll of Weakening, Potion, Remedy, Tonics (2), Grand Tonics (2), Holy Bomb, Bones (5), Ether Core, Bedroll, Explosive Staff – WP: 12 (Does 1/2 damage to all enemies on a successful hit (normal damage to targeted enemy) and 1/2 WP damage to self on a roll of 4 (disregarding SP/row)), Bomb XX

7763856174_8a7636e4b7_t_d.jpg

Atramor Gibbin (CallMePie)

Level 21.33 Witch
*Deals
Badly Poisoned
*Counterstriking*

Health:
29/38

Ether:
19/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Ratsbane
(WP: 10, absorbs 2 health on successful strike,
fire
ice
earth
wind
elemental),
Witch's Talisman
(
Poisoned
Hits becomes
Badly Poisoned
Hits),
Counterstrike Gloves
(When hit by a Free Hit, immediately deals damage equal to level)

Inventory:
Sword of Ancestral Hatred (WP: 5, gains 1 WP every kill made with it) Staff of the Elven Warlock (WP: 5,
wood
elemental),
Topaz
, Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Bomb XX (Deals 30 damage to all enemies and 10 damage to all heroes, all damage ignoring SP/row), Dragon Scale (Gives Lucky and Blessed effects on consumption)

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

Level 16 Druid
*Immune to
Sealed
-effect*

Power:
26 (22)

Health:
6/31

Ether:
21/21

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus
(WP:10,
fire
-elemental
staff
),
Mage's Muffler
(protects from
Sealed
effect)

Inventory:
Sylvania's Crossbow (WP:6,
wood
-elemental
crossbow), Potion, 2 Grand Potions, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 2 Elixirs, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Nostrum, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Flash Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass

5909786980_7e1e6811fb_t.jpg

Rufindel Galadhras (Rufus)

Level 13 Cleric

Power
:

Defense:

Health:
23/23

Ether:
16/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Fauxthril Staff
(WP:10) ,
Warlord's Helmet
(SP:2 Grants 'Natural Respite')
Cloak of Chimera
(+2 Health, +2 Ether)

Inventory:
Malfunctioning Staff (WP:12, on succesful attack, has a 50% chance to do half of WP damage to self instead(Ignoring SP and Row))
Potion x2, Remedy x2, Bone x2, Pickaxe, Tonic x2, Bedroll, Venom, Grand Potion, Wooden Shield(SP:2)

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

Edited by Scubacarrot

Atramor cackles at Louie's green tinge, but then turns his attention to Scim. Boomingham wouldn't be able to take a full strength hit from this ape, not to mention the venom would bleed right through his shield, so with a glare, he lunged at the Scimitar-swinging monkey from the front row.

"What kind of Paladin are ya, not wearin' any sabatons!" Skrall heckled as he reloaded his Hunter's Crossbow and took another shot at Sim from the back row. As he aimed he commented to Rufindel, "thanks again elf, it's about time I was in a Party with a proper healer. Remind me by the way never to get on Atramor's bad side," Skrall shivered as he observed the witch out the side of his eye as he moved from ape to ape leaving a trail of poisoned enemies as he went.

OoC: Did you roll for my 50/50 chance?

Boomingham stumbles backwards, and supports himself by digging his sword into the ground. He rips the arrow out of his foot and grimaces. "Wish I had something to pour on that," he grumbles before barking out battle orders. "Nyx, keep up your dance with the devil, dear. I'll assist when I've finished with my friends." Boomingham turns next to Ellaria. "Take a turn and heal yourself. We won't suffer a hit for it, there's enough of us to occupy them while you patch yourself up." Boomingham raises his sword and points it at Stim. "Ogre, you'd best finish that Crossbow Monkey swiftly. If you don't, I'll swoop in and take the kill myself." Boomingham redirects his speech back at Stim. "But don't worry, chap, I'll settle my score with you first." Boomingham lunges at Stim from the front row.

Battle Order

Boomingham

Skrall

Nyx

Atramor

Rufindel

Ellaria

"Ogre, you'd best finish that Crossbow Monkey swiftly. If you don't, I'll swoop in and take the kill myself."

"Whoa, hey, mate, I reserve the right to steal any kills," chuckles Atramor, tilting his head towards the Sword of Ancestral Hatred hidden his cloak. "I'm gonna need 'em if this sword's gonna be a worthy investment..."

"Sylvania, don't desert me now..." Ellaria mutters through her gritted teeth, then attempts to heal herself again from the back row.

'Hey Boomy - what would you like me to do? I can heal you or Nyx, or take a bash at one of the monkeys myself to prevent them getting a free hit.'

"Oh Slim, I'm not mean at all, I'm just going to help kill you. Let's dance. :wink: "

Nyx once more summons Darkness energy and aims it at Slim from the back row.

'Ok, Ogre, I'll take him on.' Rufindel aims his staff at Metasimian Louie from the Front Row.

Results of Round Five of the Warehouse Battle:

Boomingham vs. Metasimian (Scroll and Spear) - Damage (20 + 5 SP - 19 = 6 Health)

Skrall vs. Metasimian (Crossbow) - Aim (WP: 11+2 x 3 = 39 Damage dealt)

Nyx vs. Metasimian (Halberd) - Greater Spell (No Summon) (WP: 13 x 3 + Level 21 =60 x 2 = 120 Damage dealt, 1 ether)

Atramor vs. Metasimian (Scimitar and Shield) - Shield Hex

Rufindel vs. Metasimian (Flail) - Special Damage

Ellaria heals Herself - Nurture less (Level 16 = 16 Health healed, 1 ether)

Six Heroes face off once again against the Metasimians, of which there are five left. Boomingham once again charges forward, and once again against the magicuser. He still can't keep up, and has to pay when the Metasimian lunges forward, hitting Boomingham in his side, he takes 14 damage. Skrall continues displaying skill, he fires a bolt at the enemy's crossbowman, who he misses, but instead Skrall's bolt hits a pile of barrels, of which one falls on top of the Metasimian, who takes 39 damage from it. Was it intentional? We will never know. Slim, his charge slowed down earlier by Nyx's Spell and Book, is not quick enough to dodge another one of Nyx's powerful darkness spells, and has to suffer 120 damage. Atramor stands opposite of the one with the curved sword and shield, he grins, and casts a spell, that will cause the poor Metasimian to attack his allies next turn! Ellaria's pleas are answered, as her goddess grants her 16 health, at the cost of an ether. Rufindel the elf has enough from healing, and decides to go offensive, but he quickly regrets that decision, as his opponent, the Metasimian with the flail, runs up to Rufindel before he can do anything and delivers a nasty hit with his weapon, leaving Rufindel stunned and his defenses weakened, causing him to take double damage for a while. Stim and Louie take 10 damage from poison.

Enemies:

"Ugh, My health iz low, cover me."
*Is in the Back Row*

Health: 55/271

Slowed
effect on the hero.

"NO, I remember darkness, it hurts, mean lady go away!"

Health: 206/476

Special:
Sweep:

"I'm not... Feeling... So good."
*Hexed (1 Round)*

Special:
Shield Bash:
Sealed

"That armor is making you slow,
old man
."
*Deadly Poisoned*

Health: 313/343

Special:
Bolster:
Encourages
two random allies.

"..."
*Deadly Poisoned*

Health: 174/293

Special:
Bruise:
Stuns and causes the
Fragile
effect to the Hero

Party:

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham
(Zepher)
-Party Leader-

Level 18 Paladin
*Counterstriking*
*Sealed, 2 turns remaining.*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
6/40

Ether:
11/12

Gold:

Equipment:
Fire
Darkness
Earth
)
Shaduex Shield
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
Light
), Dress Uniform (User is encouraged for the 1st round of battle), Bedroll, 5 Bones, 4 Meads, 1 Phoenix essence, Pick-axe, 1 Jo-no Tree seed, 1 Grand Tonic, Emerald Lamp of Summoning

skrall.jpg

Skrall (Waterbrick Down)

Level 21 Hunter
*Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound

Power:

Health:
31/34

Gold:

Equipment:
Leojagd
Slowed
),
Hunter's Quiver
Winged Sandles
(Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound
effects)

Inventory:
Hunter's Crossbow (WP:11, +4 vs. Beasts), Heavy Crossbow (WP:8, Knockback), Smoke Bomb x1, Zoot's Plaything

Nyx (Pandora)

Level 21.66 Battle Mage
*Immune to
Asleep
and
Sealed
effects*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
21/30

Ether:
30/31

Gold:

Equipment:
a creature
Edgar to aid the hero),
Sandman's Parasol
(immune to
Asleep
)
Robe of the Archmagi
Sealed
-effect)

Inventory:
Dawnstar II (WP: 9), Shiny Helmet (+1 Max Health), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Wooden Shield (SP:2),
Ruby (Fire)
Amethyst (Darkness)
Topaz (Lightning)
Sapphire (Wind)
Emerald (Wood)
Garnet (Earth)
, Scroll of Weakening, Potion, Remedy, Tonics (2), Grand Tonics (2), Holy Bomb, Bones (5), Ether Core, Bedroll, Explosive Staff – WP: 12 (Does 1/2 damage to all enemies on a successful hit (normal damage to targeted enemy) and 1/2 WP damage to self on a roll of 4 (disregarding SP/row)), Bomb XX

Level 21.33 Witch
*Deals
Badly Poisoned
*Counterstriking*

Health:
29/38

Ether:
19/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Ratsbane
fire
ice
earth
wind
elemental),
Witch's Talisman
(
Poisoned
Hits becomes
Badly Poisoned
Hits),
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
Sword of Ancestral Hatred (WP: 5, gains 1 WP every kill made with it) Staff of the Elven Warlock (WP: 5,
wood
elemental),
Topaz
, Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Bomb XX (Deals 30 damage to all enemies and 10 damage to all heroes, all damage ignoring SP/row), Dragon Scale (Gives Lucky and Blessed effects on consumption)

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

Level 16 Druid
*Immune to
Sealed
-effect*

Power:
26 (22)

Health:
22/31

Ether:
20/21

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus
fire
-elemental
staff
),
Mage's Muffler
(protects from
Sealed
effect)

Inventory:
wood
-elemental
crossbow), Potion, 2 Grand Potions, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 2 Elixirs, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Nostrum, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Flash Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass

*Stunned (1 Round)*
*Fragile (3 rounds)*

Level 13 Cleric

Power
:

Defense:

Health:
23/23

Ether:
16/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Fauxthril Staff
Warlord's Helmet
Cloak of Chimera
(+2 Health, +2 Ether)

Inventory:
Malfunctioning Staff (WP:12, on succesful attack, has a 50% chance to do half of WP damage to self instead(Ignoring SP and Row))
Potion x2, Remedy x2, Bone x2, Pickaxe, Tonic x2, Bedroll, Venom, Grand Potion, Wooden Shield(SP:2)

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

Edited by Scubacarrot

Did you roll for Rufindel's Special Guard?

Atramor smirks at the Metasimian's eyes, which glow a vibrant orange. Control.

"Boomin'ham, I think ya' should try and attack Scim, my magic will prevent him fightin' back. Even if you're unlucky on your roll, he'll hit one of his own guys...," Suddenly, he catches a glimpse of the weakened crossbow ape, and he blinks in surprise and delight. "Dibs on his head!"

He looks quickly left and right, sliding through the shadows cast on the wall towards the crossbow-wielding ape. Once he's as close as he can get, in the front row, he lunges towards Sim, attempting to catch him off-guard. This time, he's swinging the Sword of Ancestral Hatred, eager for the weapon to taste its first victim.

"Righto, Atramor. You got any military training? You're very on top of all this. And I don't seem to be. Out of practice." Boomingham snarls. He blinks heavily and heaves his sword upwards again. Atramor darts forward and Boomingham's face darkens. "Chap, I'll have a word with you after the battle about how to protect your men and not only your own hide. It's an important lesson to learn. Rufindel, you can sit this round out, catch your breath. A weakened soldier only hurts, you don't throw his life away in combat he can't win. Ellaria, I certainly wouldn't mind if you'd make me fighting ready again. If you don't mind, of course." Boomingham wheels around and spits blood at Scim. "I'm coming for you, pretty boy. Ogre, time to use that thick skin of your's. You and I will be taking on any buggers who get through our attacks, which makes it particularly important you heal me, child."

Battle Order

Skrall

Boomingham

Atramor

Ellaria

Nyx

"What ever ya say Paladin, make sure ya get yerself healed up, I'll hold off the one with the flail." Skrall positioned himself between the flail wielding ape and the rest of the Party from the back row. The Ogre unstrapped his Heavy Crossbow from the back, he attempts to pin the scroll ape Stim to the wall of the warehouse.

OoC: I just want to remind that my healing skill is actually called Nurture, which also removes negative effects.

Ellaria feels somewhat better. Only one of the Metasimians has fallen, but with Rufindel out of the equation, it falls to her to nurture Boomingham.

"Hold steady, sir", she says to the lord, dismayed. A nagging voice at the back of her head tells her to let go of her inhibitions. She can't be an effective member of this team if she does not respect its leader. But the memories of what happened a year ago are still too strong...

"Oh Slim, I'm not going anywhere, not until you drop that handy-looking Monkey Bar and lie motionless in an expanding pool of your own blood. :sweet: Do you tango?"

Nyx digs deep to try to keep up her good fortune, and once more casts Darkness magic on Metasimian (Halberd) from the back row.

Results of Round Six of the Warehouse Battle:

Skrall vs. Metasimian (Scroll and Spear) - Shield Marking the Favoured (WP: 11 + 2 + Level 21 x 3 = 180 damage dealt, No Marking)

Boomingham vs. Metasimian (Scimitar and Shield) - Meditate (11 + 1 = 12 Ether)

Atramor vs. Metasimian (Crossbow) - Poisoned Hit (WP: 5 + Level 21 /2 = 13 damage + Deadly Poisoned Effect. +2 Health)

Ellaria heals Boomingham - No Healing

Nyx vs. Metasimian (Halberd) - Spell (Summon!)(WP: 13 + Level 21 x 2 = 68 damage, 1 ether)

Metasimian (Flail) - Free hit against Skrall (31 Health - (18/2) = 22 Health)

The battle continues. Skrall's lands a solid hit this time, and deals 180 damage, and Boomingham takes the time to calm himself and regain an ether while the Metasimian with the Shield is confused. Atramor is able to run up to the weakened Metasimian with the crossbow, and drives his poisoned weapon in his side, dealing 13 damage and inflicting him with the deadly poison. Ellaria once again receives nothing, has her God abandoned her? Nyx has more success, as her volley of dark magic hits the big Metasimian once again, and all of a sudden, a small spider pops out of mid-air, Edgar is here! Rufindel gets up and Scim regains his senses. The heroes seem to have gotten the upper hand, as they now stand with seven against five. Stim and Louie take 10 damage from poison.

Enemies:

"Must... Shoot... Dirty... Softskins..."
*Is in the Back Row*
*Deadly Poisoned*

Health: 32/271

Slowed
effect on the hero.

"Actually, Slim loves dancing, not with mean lady though!"

Health: 238/476

Special:
Sweep:

"What in Sem's name was that?!"

Special:
Shield Bash:
Sealed

"A spider! Step on it!"
*Deadly Poisoned*

Health: 123/343

Special:
Bolster:
Encourages
two random allies.

"..."
*Deadly Poisoned*

Health: 164/293

Special:
Bruise:
Stuns and causes the
Fragile
effect to the Hero

Party:

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham
(Zepher)
-Party Leader-

Level 18 Paladin
*Counterstriking*
*Sealed, 1 turn remaining.*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
6/40

Ether:
12/12

Gold:

Equipment:
Fire
Darkness
Earth
)
Shaduex Shield
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
Light

skrall.jpg

Skrall (Waterbrick Down)

Level 21 Hunter
*Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound

Power:

Health:
22/34

Gold:

Equipment:
Leojagd
Slowed
),
Hunter's Quiver
Winged Sandles
(Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound
effects)

Inventory:

Nyx (Pandora)

Level 21.66 Battle Mage
*Immune to
Asleep
and
Sealed
effects*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
21/30

Ether:
29/31

Gold:

Equipment:
a creature
Edgar to aid the hero),
Sandman's Parasol
(immune to
Asleep
)
Robe of the Archmagi
Sealed
-effect)

Inventory:
Ruby (Fire)
Amethyst (Darkness)
Topaz (Lightning)
Sapphire (Wind)
Emerald (Wood)
Garnet (Earth)

Level 21.33 Witch
*Deals
Badly Poisoned
*Counterstriking*

Health:
31/38

Ether:
19/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Ratsbane
fire
ice
earth
wind
elemental),
Witch's Talisman
(
Poisoned
Hits becomes
Badly Poisoned
Hits),
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
wood
elemental),
Topaz

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

Level 16 Druid
*Immune to
Sealed
-effect*

Power:
26 (22)

Health:
22/31

Ether:
20/21

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus
fire
-elemental
staff
),
Mage's Muffler
(protects from
Sealed
effect)

Inventory:
wood
-elemental

*Fragile (2 rounds)*

Level 13 Cleric

Power
:

Defense:

Health:
23/23

Ether:
16/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Fauxthril Staff
Warlord's Helmet
Cloak of Chimera
(+2 Health, +2 Ether)

Inventory:

6899774894_f2e2331e0b_m.jpg

Edgar the Spider
controlled by Pandora

Level 5 Minion

Health:
25/25

Critical hit = 2x level, Shield roll = 2x level, plus poison effect.

Edited by Scubacarrot