Sign in to follow this  
Corioso

Jungle Adventure

Wow! I can see why you got first place. :thumbup: I love everything about it. The current, the foaming water, the rock-shaping, the foliage, the native islander on the side...just to name a few things. :classic:

Amazing work! Congratulations on winning first place in your contest, from what I see of your work, it was well deserved. :thumbup:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Very nice, I like that water, it looks like there really is a current :pir-classic:

Beautiful landscaping! The bridge is a really cool design too :thumbup:

Congratulations on winning the contest :pir-classic:

I love it. The rickety bridge, the trees and foliage that looks just right, the water, those facial expressions. It looks great! I'm a fan of your MOC's.

I had already seen this while doing some scouting and I did hope that you would put it up here - beautiful little scene with loads of interesting details and much atmosphere :pir-cry_happy:

Yes congrats! Well done and well deserved! I LOVE the secret/hidding Islander on the side, I can only imagine how this story unfolds. Again, we are seeing more and more Islanders...I wonder if that has any meaning? jollyroger.gif

Off into the jungle me conquistador brethren go... Bring me back lots of gold they said... Well I'm still bloody waiting!

No doubt they're still wandering round the jungle in circles looking at the map.

Maybe I should have told them before they left but it seemed hilarious to keep it to myself...

There is no city of gold! It's just a legend!