indexed.gif V-LV-43E

Pink one!

Here is the pink bug I made:

rsz_lddscreenshot7.png

rsz_lddscreenshot8.png

rsz_lddscreenshot9.png

rsz_1lddscreenshot10.jpg

Comparison

I did not try to make an exact copy because the back would be just total guesswork. So, I decided to make it look like a bug. Hope you enjoy!

Here's the LXF file if you want it: LXF Flie

P. S. I'm still trying to figure out the other vehicles.

Edit: Pics Resized.

Edited by Phred

My nieces would love this. I am sending a link to my brother now. He is always looking for "cute," small builds to do with them as they are still quite young but are already addicted to Lego (they go to Legoland 3-4 times a month). Nice build. Thanks! This is perfect for them (and the pink only helps).

Cool LDD copy of the vehicle out of the new video game 'Legoroni', I wonder if five or six wide could be done as well ? :wink:

LDD On 'Legoroni' ! :classic:

Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad you like it.

After doing some research, I think the only colors possible are red, white, yellow, and dark bluish grey. Can someone tell me where the round part in the back is located on bricklink, so I can double check my color possibilities?

Edited by Legoroni

Cute build! I almost want to build something like this for my city. But I wouldn't mind trying my hand at a 6 wide version.

Keep up the great builds!

Do you mean this part?

93604.jpg?1

Right now, this part is only made in Light Aqua, so I don't think the car is buildable with that piece.

Link to bricklink

Oh, and for helping you with makeing your LDD files a reality, there is a Program that helps you find what parts are color correct, or not color correct (such as the above slope). It also gives you Bricklink links to the same part. (Excluding some parts with decorations & / or glitches!)

LDD Manager topic on Eurobricks

And, in case you didn't know, there is a even a whole LDD / LCAD section here on Eurobricks!

(Under the header "Special Intrests", and inside section "LEGO Digital Designer and other digital tools".)

Hope this helps!

Edited by Murdoch17