Fianat

The BATCAVE

The BATCAVE!

"It's like an Egyptian tomb now. Testament to the greatness it represents. And reminder of the evil he protected us from."- Booster Gold

The Batcave is the secret headquarters of fictional DC Comics superhero Batman, the alternate identity of playboy Bruce Wayne, consisting of a series of subterranean caves beneath his residence, Wayne Manor.

The Batcave serves as a place of privacy and tranquility where Batman can be himself.

Upon his initial foray into crime-fighting, Wayne used the caves as a sanctum and to store his then-minimal equipment. As time went on, Wayne found the place ideal to create a stronghold for his war against crime, and has incorporated a plethora of equipment as well as expanding the cave for specific uses. Often, Bruce Wayne is depicted as having discovered the cave as a child, falling into it during youthful exploration of the grounds.

he Batcave serves as Batman's command center, where he monitors all crisis points in Gotham and the world.

Additionally, my cave contains state of the art facilities such as: crime lab, various specialized laboratories, mechanized workshops, parking, docking and hangar space for his various vehicles as well as separate exits for the various types, trophies of past cases, a large bat colony.

Batcave is sometimes powered by a nuclear reactor, but most often by a hydro-electric generator made possible by an underground river.

7803383590_c572a35e4a_z.jpg

The BATCAVE by fianat, on Flickr

7803619646_7576ea485d_z.jpg

The BATCAVE-third floor by fianat, on Flickr

7803388296_320f2dfbf9_z.jpg

The BATCAVE- Armoury's lighting by fianat, on Flickr

7803411498_fd1b717196_z.jpg

The BATCAVE- second floor by fianat, on Flickr

7803393960_d543a65990_z.jpg

The BATCAVE- third floor. trophy room by fianat, on Flickr

7803398996_12c71d096f_z.jpg

The BATCAVE- logo and second floor by fianat, on Flickr

7803405152_7e105231e6_z.jpg

The BATCAVE- first floor and Batboat by fianat, on Flickr

Thanks)

fianat. 2012

Wow..just wow *oh2* ,that is the most awesome Batcave I've seen.Love all the little details, especially the Bat symbol on the wall.Great Job :thumbup:.

How long did it take to build it?

Edited by Zachattacx

Amazing job! It must look really great when it's dark and you turn on all the it's lights. :sweet:

Wow *huh* That is one impressive BATCAVE! I really like all the rockwork and the turntable the Batboat is on is great :thumbup:

Whoa, this is amazing. The little details in MOCs are something I really like to see - and this one's full of them! The shaping on the roof is really great, as is the Batboat.

Definitely one of the BEST Lego Batcaves I've seen. The rocks and just the whole 'cave' aspect of it is stunning. The lowest level is my favorite, with the vehicle turntable and water. I also love the 'Bat' logo. :cry_happy::thumbup:

Excellent work on the balcony fence angles, the bat logo, rockscaping, turntable, and I love what you have done with the 1x2 trans bricks as display cases. And lights. Brilliant all round.

:classic:

That is fantastic!

I love the lighting! :sweet:

The Batcave looks amazing. I think you captured it really well.
Excellent work on the balcony fence angles, the bat logo, rockscaping, turntable, and I love what you have done with the 1x2 trans bricks as display cases. And lights. Brilliant all round.
That is killer. Amazing work all around. I feel like I could spend hours picking out details.
Definitely one of the BEST Lego Batcaves I've seen. The rocks and just the whole 'cave' aspect of it is stunning. The lowest level is my favorite, with the vehicle turntable and water. I also love the 'Bat' logo.
Whoa, this is amazing. The little details in MOCs are something I really like to see - and this one's full of them! The shaping on the roof is really great, as is the Batboat.
Wow That is one impressive BATCAVE! I really like all the rockwork and the turntable the Batboat is on is great
Amazing job! It must look really great when it's dark and you turn on all the it's lights.
Whoa, this is absolutely stunning!

THANKS, guys!

It is very pleasure for me))

Wow..just wow ,that is the most awesome Batcave I've seen.Love all the little details, especially the Bat symbol on the wall.Great Job .

How long did it take to build it?

Thanks!

I spent a week to do it including sleepless nights^_^

*oh2* Truly fantastic MOC! I could spend a very long time listing all of the details I like about it, but I'd never be able to get them all! So let me just say this: Everything about it is awesome.

Like everyone else, tis is just amazing! Awesome details all over the place. I like the different rooms, the trophy room is especially cool. The way you've built it is definitely one of a kind. I like the techy feel and look it has. That Batboat is killer! :thumbup:

Like everyone else, tis is just amazing! Awesome details all over the place. I like the different rooms, the trophy room is especially cool. The way you've built it is definitely one of a kind. I like the techy feel and look it has. That Batboat is killer! :thumbup:

Thanks, Legocrazy81! :cry_sad:

This is an awesome Batcave, I must say. The details are great and the care that has gone into this is obvious. My favourite thing about the whole cave though is the size and how you've managed to cram something so iconic onto such a small area.

Huge thumbs up!

Stunning, man. I love the multiple levels; they really give the moc a lot of intrigue. Little touches like the display cases are just awesome as well.

Big fan of the multiple levels and how bright it is. It's a nice contrast from the darker look from other MOCs

This is brilliant! I love everything about it. Congratulations on first place.

This is an awesome Batcave, I must say. The details are great and the care that has gone into this is obvious. My favourite thing about the whole cave though is the size and how you've managed to cram something so iconic onto such a small area.

Huge thumbs up!

Stunning, man. I love the multiple levels; they really give the moc a lot of intrigue. Little touches like the display cases are just awesome as well.
Big fan of the multiple levels and how bright it is. It's a nice contrast from the darker look from other MOCs

Thanks, guys))