Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II Mafia Sign-up thread

Did Bob loan you his "about" watch? :sceptic:

That would explain a lot, his watch runs in an entirely different timezone. :thumbup:

Thank you all for your patience. Role PMs are going out now. Sorry for the delay.

Apologies to those I didn't choose, especially Adam. I look forward to you returning to games, but I think it's best that you go through a Mafia School game first. The games have changed a lot and you might be slightly lost. You'll probably figure it out, but it's still best to ease your way back in.

To the others who didn't get selected, it's blatantly because you like and use acronyms. Duh. It was a TQ. :tongue:

Apologies to those I didn't choose, especially Adam. I look forward to you returning to games, but I think it's best that you go through a Mafia School game first. The games have changed a lot and you might be slightly lost. You'll probably figure it out, but it's still best to ease your way back in.

I understand - thinking about it, you did me a favor. I probably would've been a day one lynch. default_laugh2.gif I mean, what the hell is writeboard?

I mean, what the hell is writeboard?

It's when you see a member viewing the Portal and you know they're scum.

To the others who didn't get selected, it's blatantly because you like and use acronyms. Duh. It was a TQ. :tongue:

WTF!

:laugh: Oh, it's a joke. Phew. I was thinking "I sent him an invitation and I'm pretty sure he turned it down. What's he mad about? Did I misread it."

It's an acronym! :wacko: Har har :snicker:

OK, jokes. Jokes... :blush:

Quite a fantastic team there. This should be a great game. :sweet:

It's an acronym! :wacko: Har har :snicker:

OK, jokes. Jokes... :blush:

Hey, I thought you didn't understand acronyms. :tongue: