Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II Mafia Sign-up thread

teaser.jpg

hosted by Hinckley and Fugazi

The happy, adorable villagers of Springhaven are back! But they've moved on from the peaceful and quaint little village of Springhaven. An unspeakable evil lives in the forest surrounding their old village and mysterious fires took the lives of many friends and neighbors. The happy, adorable furry friends have established a new village named Winterhaven. Here, they have picked up the pieces of their shattered lives and moved on from the evils brought upon them by Daxia, the Demon Legion and the evil entity known to them as Felix Fox. But, it wasn't long before the happy, adorable villagers of Winterhaven discovered...something evil had followed them here.

The players list will comprise mostly of privately invited players. At this point there will be 7-9 openings left for people who didn't participate in the first game.

To play, you must have completed a Mafia School game, or be part of the old school crew that didn't need that, and have completed one full Mafia game as well. You must be able to post frequently over the next four to five weeks.

Additionally, please answer, in this thread, the following questions:

1. What is your favorite FABULAND set?

2. What is your favorite EB Mafia moment?

3. What is your favorite acronym?

Pretty easy, huh?

Hosting Philosophy: I started as a very hands-on host, acting more like a TV producer than an impartial viewer. With each game, I've become more and more hands off, allowing the game mechanics to work for themselves once they're out of my hands. To take this further in this game, I have enlisted a co-host. Fugazi is taking a second look at my game mechanics now to help me ensure that a balance is set from the beginning. Nothing will be added once the game has started. That being said, veteran Mafia hosts on EB just love to add something innovative to each game and this one will be no exception. There will be an active Night Phase thread, like def's Bloodbrick Nights during Fraulein Bloodbrick. During this time, players can compete for a small Action. Town and Scum and any third-parties will all have an equal opportunity to win this Action. It will not be anything game-changing as in The Forest I where the Mason and Vigilante Action were both re-distributed to other players. And while it will be time-based, in order to be fair to all time zones, it will not be first to solve, wins. There will also be an additional incentive to roleplay that will be revealed during the Night Phases. All of this information is being provided to help you decide if you want to play. If you have any additional questions regarding my hosting philosophy, please post them in this thread. Thank you.

1. Anyone with da hippo or da alligator! :wub_drool:

2. Forever York Sting Operation. :ugh:

3. WIFOM

I would like to sign up.

My favourite Fabuland set was 325, Percy Pig with barrow,as he is the favourite fabulander I own.

My favourite Mafia moment was Tammo, at the end of IMHOTEP.

My favourite acronym is either WIFOM (wine in front of me) or OMGUS (Oh my god you suck.

I'd love to play! The Forest was the first real mafia game I watched from the sidelines.

I really like the elephants, but 3601 one is great!

I've said otherwise in another game, but CMP's death in Fraulein Bloodbrick was pretty funny.

Mafia related? WIFOM. Unrelated? LotR. :tongue:

Can has? Not sure if I'm eligible at this point, but what the hell.

1. Sandy's Seagull's Aeroplane, which sort of has to be my favorite Fabuland set, since it was the only one I ever owned

2. The Inquisitor's predictable "he/she is a witch!" in Witch Hunt Mafia (my least favorite moment being the end of Witch Hunt Mafia default_hmpf.gif)

3. My favorite acronym is WTMDESUA, because when the megabluck did everyone start using acronyms?

Edited by Adam

As a kid, I sadly never owned one (:cry_sad:), but now I have a few, my favorite is probably one of the simpler ones, like: 3708 or 3782. :classic::thumbup:

When I nailed a scummy scummypants in Excalibur 1.0, that was exciting and fun, too bad how that ended though :sceptic:. Also infiltrating in a town core in Excalibur 2.0 springs to mind.

I don't see the point behind Mafia Acronyms, they annoy me because I have to go aaaaaaaaaall the way to google to know what they mean and they make me feel left out because I don't know what they mean. Also puppies. If I had to say something, I'd probably say that BS is my favorite acronym.

I'm very interested in playing!

1.) Double Decker Bus, or Fisherman's Wharf.

2.) Excalibur 2.0 scumboard! (which ye shall never see...)

3.) WIFOM - I have no idea what it means, but it sounds like a computing company.

Yay! Looks like another Fabulous Mafia Game! :laugh::blush:

Well, this one comes to mind because it's the only one I have. :blush: I love any with the hippo though, and I wish I had this one because it has the awesome rake and the cow.

Well if it counts, the dead board on Excalibur 2.0 :laugh: If not, my time as scum during the first was a blast, particularly when I got to curl my mustache at CallmePies. :devil:

My favourite acronym is either WIFOM (wine in front of me) or OMGUS (Oh my god you suck.[/b]

I'll take your OMGUS and raise you OMFGUS. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

That night phase idea sounds interesting! :wub:

Looking forward to being back for this! :sweet:

Finally. :sweet:

The Amusement Park. 3681, the first one.

Tough one. Probably when Zepher got lynched Day One in Werewolf. :tongue:

JOAT. I don't know what many other mafia-based acronyms mean. Too many of them being thrown around for my attention span to handle. :blush:

Please please please let me play! :drool: I missed Excalibur and Forest 1 because of some stupid summer trips (real life and mafia, I know, need to get my priorities straight), so... I wanna play. :sweet:

Wasn't this a question already? :tongue: I've said it before and I'll say it again: when Zepher duped Shadows and Hinck in MCII.

NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT

Mafia related, PGO.

1. any of them, they are all amazing

2. The tree stump moment in Excalibur 2 was great but my favourite moment is Tammo and the guts in Bellville mafia

3. I don't use acronyms, they confuse me a lot. PGO is the only mafia realted acronym I understand so I will go with that

With my current computer situation being so annoyingly unstable, I don't know if I can commit to playing this game, which is a real shame, because it sounds like it's going to be fantastic.

Just in case, you do need an extra player though...actually, what the hell, I think I'll be fine playing:

1. I think it has to be 3633. Don't ask me why, but I just love it. :laugh:

2. My favorite moment in which I played thus far is when I how I managed to survive in Day 3 & 4 of Bedtime Story. It was pretty fun being scum, I have to say.

3. S.T.I.N.G. (though I have no clue what it's short for) :grin:

1. Ooh, I really like set:3665-1 Ice Cream Shoppe because the ice cream sign looks so cute.

2. My Favourite moment was Imperial Soldiers Mafia where not a single scum member died.............

3. ZOMG is da best :grin:

I'm really not going to get any sleep now. :laugh:

#3643-1 Police Van, it comes with the figure that I played as in my first EB mafia game. :wub:

Hands down, Stumpy's reveal of Scuba as a scummy in Bob's recent Excalibur 2.0. It's the only time in my EB mafia experience I can remember actually being giddy over what happened.

S.H.I.E.L.D if there was ever a group that needed one, it was them. :grin:

Favourite Fabuland set? Well, 3633 is a classic, with everyone's favourite walrus, and there's no denying that steam boat has style. I'm gonna have to give it to 3681 though - the amusement park. A friend of mine has that set (or what's left of it... :cry_sad: ) and it comes with a fox and a cat - two of my favourite animals, see. So yes, Amusement Park it is.

Favourite Mafia moment? Well, there was something with an asylum and a martyr... :grin: That was a spectacular ending hahah.

Acronym? Well, FUBAR is always a good one to describe my competency with mafia strategy... :grin:

Favourite Fabuland set? Well, 3633 is a classic, with everyone's favourite walrus, and there's no denying that steam boat has style. I'm gonna have to give it to 3681 though - the amusement park. A friend of mine has that set (or what's left of it... :cry_sad: ) and it comes with a fox and a cat - two of my favourite animals, see. So yes, Amusement Park it is.

Favourite Mafia moment? Well, there was something with an asylum and a martyr... :grin: That was a spectacular ending hahah.

Acronym? Well, FUBAR is always a good one to describe my competency with mafia strategy... :grin:

You fail. You were sent a personal invitation since you played the first one. You don't have to sign-up. :hmpf::wall: Fuckwit.

:tongue:

Is FUBAR and acronym? I just always used it synonymously with "ducked up".

So I have googled FUBAR and now I realize what it stands for. Good one. :thumbup: You're still a fuckwit. :hmpf:

You fail. You were sent a personal invitation since you played the first one. You don't have to sign-up. :hmpf::wall:Fuckwit.

:tongue:

Is FUBAR and acronym? I just always used it synonymously with "ducked up".

So I have googled FUBAR and now I realize what it stands for. Good one. :thumbup: You're still a fuckwit. :hmpf:

:oh3: Someone else is being called a fuckwit? There can be only one! :angry:

3625 Sandy Seagull's Aeroplane. Why? Seagulls can fly all by themselves, but Sandy Seagull chose to display his affluence by purchasing a private plane he doesn't even need.

I'll always have fond memories of Harriet's plays.

BBBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqqqJctNMVI